Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love (8691 Views)

What Are Your Silly Reasons Not To Date Someone? / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by Ikroberts: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
they fall in love because the love sex.
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by na2(f): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2011
silly reasons they fall in love is because of status, asin see by boifriends : he works in so so n so, c his ride, stays in asokoro, bought me a bb, travels abroad, went shopping 4 me, d son so n so
just to bragg to friends

same goes to d guys
seee my chick, she is a big girl, works with zenith, stays in maitama, daughther or so so n so, she is pretty, see her curves, speaks nice english, obeys me. get big nyash, bla bla bla,

all in an attempt to raise reputation when with friends say my levels pass your own
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by Ranoscky(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2011
Nayah:

Hello poster, I think the better title would be " Silly reasons people can fall in love"

By the way, BLACKBERRY seem to perturbate people; when it comes to this phone grin
Thanx for correcting the silly OP

na2:

silly reasons they fall in love is because of status, asin see by boifriends : he works in so so n so, c his ride, stays in asokoro, bought me a bb, travels abroad, went shopping 4 me, d son so n so
just to bragg to friends

same goes to d guys
seee my chick, she is a big girl, works with zenith, stays in maitama, daughther or so so n so, she is pretty, see her curves, speaks nice english, obeys me. get big nyash, bla bla bla,

all in an attempt to raise reputation when with friends say my levels pass your own
Perfectly said!
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by pinkrex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2011
Blackberry and facebook popularity grin grin grin grin
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by JamlexAdv(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
lol.
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by aloyemeka1: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2011
megawave:

What of a guy who owns SAGEM phone and eats at mama put under Ojuelegba bride, so nothing nothing for him?.

don't forget that this mama put under Ojuelegba bridge cooks with gas. there is something for you if you can order for enough assorted meats and top it up with bottled water.in addition just dangle your car key or place it on the table while you eat.
no be today, it has worked for me and will always do. some 9ja babes are just useless.

You owan a SAGEM and chics still date you?.
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by playahP(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2011
yahoo yahoo boiz or musicians,
Re: Silly Reasons Nigerians Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2011
IM0, only na2 replied the Op's question? See as people turn thread to 'silly reasons Nigerian women fall in love'.

Superficial reasons most of the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.