Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi (53164 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by johnaruson(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Why naming it Buhari, what of Johnson Aguinyi Ironsi, as moritala Mohamed was named the Lagos own
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by saintrow1: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Fut9ure:
Now the whole world should ask yorubas what happened?
Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop and the whole Nigerians were crying and regretting why we should have someone old and sick as president especially the yorubas were saying he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease with dementia not aware of his environment
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit capable of being aware of whatever is going on in ondo, edo, sokoto and ebonyi

Tinubu's mental unfitness is viral and global around the world..Indians, Ghanaian, Americans everybody are aware

It means a Yoruba man will be ashamed of themselves around the world now whenever they want to say that their normal useless talk of them being the most accommodating, Liberal and most educated 😉 😀 😜 😄

They can no longer say it especially the people of Ekiti state

What is this oloriburuku talking about.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
okeysoninv:
and what is wrong with using artificial grass on flyover? You guys like to criticize unnecessary . Go to maitama , Abuja there are areas with artificial grass at median of road.
no mind the useless idiot silentmoni
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Silentmoni(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
okeysoninv:
and what is wrong with using artificial grass on flyover? You guys like to criticize unnecessary . Go to maitama , Abuja there are areas with artificial grass at median of road.
you need to visit and see things for yourself before you comment.....go and see the artificial grass now to understand what am saying.....most of the fancy lights he used to decorate the roads have started falling off even within short period, you even need to see how they were poorly done...the water fountain and colorful decorations ⛲ in front of the old government house opposite the police headquarters have become a mess....the man is just about fancy projects that can't last long that's the point....Forget what you see on paper and screen
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Are you normal at all? Where is the hate in my comment?

I said the next governor will sure rename it.

I hope you're not abnormal.
next governor is Dave’s puppet. How will he change it when he is Umahi’s political godson and product and part and parcel of his political family?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Zedoo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
I know an extremely cheap project when I see one. Substandard materials on fleek.
On paper, hundreds of millions have been quoted.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Silentmoni(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ebubu2:
no mind the useless idiot silentmoni
sorry bro no be me frustrate you....by thier comments we shall know them...you just shot yourself
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Umahi and his love for many colors...

The project now looks like a recreational center for kids.

I trust the next governor to rename the airport to something better and more acceptable internationally.
hahahahah.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nnamdi KANU international airport would have been better.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by BossGerald: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:
Well-done Gov. Dave Umahi the best performing Governor from the SE since the turn of the 4th republic.

This is what we considered as a 'legacy project' which is visible to all to see. Not like a nonexistent or wacky narrative some kids were pushing up our throat to swallow about a mediocre past governor.

Question Ogun state, Oyo,Osun, Ondo and Ekiti...they generate far more igr and borrowed far more loans than ebonyi of yesterday yet they couldn't achieve half of umahi's project.no single standard airport in that big states

That's why you people want to die untop lagos
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by MOHSHESHI(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
adem30:

No, na kerosene dem need.

Blockhead
I don't blame you riffraff
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Silentmoni:
sorry bro no be me frustrate you....by thier comments we shall know them...you just shot yourself
go and rest. nonentity. muhammadu buhari international airport Ebonyi state is here to stay. commercial flight is landing on it next month
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by BossGerald: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
i wonder why they don't tell hausa to go back to their land,hausa don buy up alaba rago mile 12 down agege with one big northern mosque you go think say na kano you dey,but na only igbo one dey pain them pass .....lol envious cretins

Don't mind them, see small ebonyi state don build beautiful airport, yet the big for nothing Ogun, Osun, oyo, Ondo and ekiti has no standard airport.

Yet they have the gut to say nonsense about the east
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
ugbarreta:

The place really looks like a recreation center.
You guys are hard to please.
You must find fault sha ni! Afi bii afishe

Now it is the multi-colour and the name...

Who has made you like this?

May God deliver you because you can't deliver yourselves
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobicove:
Too many colours on the building... undecided

which one has your father built?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by goodman5(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which one is Muhammad buhari airport in Biafra land, u are dreaming
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
alibiz:
Doesn't look like an airport,

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
tnerro1:
Don’t worry, when APC is kicked out on may 29th , the airport will be renamed
APC will win in Ebonyi governorship
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
igben:
Name wey Dem go change let's...
who go change am? Umahi’s stooge and Buhari fan who will win APC governorship in Ebonyi state?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by ogmask: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:
Well-done Gov. Dave Umahi the best performing Governor from the SE since the turn of the 4th republic.

This is what we considered as a 'legacy project' which is visible to all to see. Not like a nonexistent or wacky narrative some kids were pushing up our throat to swallow about a mediocre past governor.

Umahi for me is the best performing gov in the SE and SS. None of his peers come close not even wike. The difference between umahi and wike is one is loud while the other is a quiet performer infrastructure wise.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sijo01:

Funny 😂 😂 but true

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by badonkadonk: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1632806558613610498?s=20

One could think it was a shopping complex or something
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cutehector:
i wonder who is going to fly to ebonyi...as if anything is happening in that state
two flights are booked to fly into muhammadu buhari international airport ebonyi state next month
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bigsunny01:
Anyway i cannot see any airport

De only tin i can see here is a colorful building project

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
Vicson2021:
The Airport may fail like Buhari
bad belle
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by prophetfire: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
kozmokaz:
Umahi no de disappoint via color
Umahi is trying in terms of infrastructure, but honestly this is a white elephant project.
The economy of Ebonyi can't sustain the airport, not to talk of making it profitable.
Especially when nearby Enugu has one. Owerri has one. Anambra has a new one. Delta has one. And of all these states Ebonyi is the least in terms of commerce and economy.
That money should have been invested in modern agriculture which is the area it beats others hands down.
How many passengers are going to travel to Abakaliki by air? Other richer states sorrounding it have airports.
It's not economically viable at all. Ebonyi is more of a developing semi-urban place. Umahi lifted it's status with his numerous projects but the time for an airport is not now yet.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
sabsidney:
Sorry, but am still looking for the Airport or do we mean a recreational centre ?

keep looking blind man
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
spencekat:
His candidate ,Nwifuru will win and it will be a huge shame if he abandons the project.
he won’t. besides the airport will receive two flights next month from Lagos and Abuja
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Joshbdexter(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Umahi and his love for many colors...

The project now looks like a recreational center for kids.

I trust the next governor to rename the airport to something better and more acceptable internationally.
I hope dem dey rename airport Because nah that one go pain me pass oooo. Who be the idiot wey name that airport self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.