Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi (53183 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Sijo01(f): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2023
tayo4ng:
How many things have been named after an Igbo in the north

Na eye service dey worry Mr. Governor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by muykem: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2023
David Umahi is from Joseph lineage.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Sijo01(f): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Umahi and his love for many colors...

The project now looks like a recreational center for kids.

I trust the next governor to rename the airport to something better and more acceptable internationally.

Funny πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ but true
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:

I trust the next governor to rename the airport to something better and more acceptable internationally.
grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by muykem: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Are you saying our dealing president is not acceptable internationally? You are a baga.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Cutehector(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
IKBARUTEN11:
What is the usefulness of Size 45 footwear to a child of 6years?

Dave is building an international airport (at the detriments of the civil servants) for Ebonyians who cannot comfortably afford full road transport fair from Ebonyi to Lagos/Abuja/Kaduna etc

Dave really need to think about this project again
i wonder who is going to fly to ebonyi...as if anything is happening in that state
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Segzy19:
You are the stupid one here
That's why you are never happy...

Child of hate....

Keep on crying πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Tee2027: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
You are not Normal...
To a daft fellow like you, everything is tribal bigotry to you.

I would have been happy if Umahi named it after sons and daughters of Ebonyi state who have contributed immensely to the growth of the state.

I am not Igbo, so don't be a silly fellow.

Thanks

Oh Mr normal filled with tribal hatred and a bloody land grabber in another man region but people from another region can't breath in his region.

ndooh!!!

Pls free me biko.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
muykem:
Are you saying our dealing president is not acceptable internationally? You are a baga.
Speak English next time please.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by hammerT: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Your Biafra is more realistic than your daydreaming.

no one be haram to us.

if u are tired of one nigeria, we wont force you.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by hotseat: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Ebonyi ShopRite?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Tee2027:

Oh Mr normal filled with tribal hatred and a bloody land grabber in another man region but people from another region can't breath in his region.

ndooh!!!

Pls free me biko.
You're the daft fellow that jumped into my mention...

You see me as Igbo? Okay, I am Igbo, kee yourself. grin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by marlow1962(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:

cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by adecz: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
This governor tried, but he likes
painting everything rainbow 🌈🌈🌈colors as
if na kindergarten school..

Abi sef, the man be gay❓❓πŸ‘₯πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨

Peter Obi with all the noise does not
have a single legacy project, after 8 years
as Anambra governor.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Bigsunny01(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Anyway i cannot see any airport

De only tin i can see here is a colorful building project
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by broadman20: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Aufbauh:
Well-done Gov. Dave Umahi the best performing Governor from the SE since the turn of the 4th republic.

This is what we considered as a 'legacy project' which is visible to all to see. Not like a nonexistent or wacky narrative some kids were pushing up our throat to swallow about a mediocre past governor.

Time shall tell in future how many people will use his name and goodwill to win election across Nigeria.

Good names are like footprint made on the sand, like Obafemi Awolowo, Michael Okpara, Tafawa Belewa etc

No matter how you try, you can never deny the people the names of these people.

Only time will tell, how many people the name of David Umahie can influence across Nigeria in coming elections.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Kindledlight(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:

You trust the next governor to rename it to something more acceptable internationally like what?

Playmaker14 international airport?

Or

Obidients international airport

Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Idaytesj29(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
i wonder why they don't tell hausa to go back to their land,hausa don buy up alaba rago mile 12 down agege with one big northern mosque you go think say na kano you dey,but na only igbo one dey pain them pass .....lol envious cretins

Hausa no dey follow una dey shout No mans land. And them no fey follow dey contest for State House. They are very respectful to their host. But you see those Ndi Oyeanmehes from the Yeast? The greedy long throats.....forget about them.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by stasius: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2023
tayo4ng:

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by bekpo(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Fut9ure:
Now the whole world should ask yorubas what happened?
Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop and the whole Nigerians were crying and regretting why we should have someone old and sick as president especially the yorubas were saying he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease with dementia not aware of his environment
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit capable of being aware of whatever is going on in ondo, edo, sokoto and ebonyi

Tinubu's mental unfitness is viral and global around the world..Indians, Ghanaian, Americans everybody are aware

It means a Yoruba man will be ashamed of themselves around the world now whenever they want to say that their normal useless talk of them being the most accommodating, Liberal and most educated πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ 😜 πŸ˜„

They can no longer say it especially the people of Ekiti state

U see how silly u r? They r talking abt A and u r talking abt Z. U need 2 see d medics to evaluate ur mental state. U ain't coordinated at all. What's d nexus between what is posted with this ur comment?

The person accusing Tinibu of being fragile, weak and mentally unfit is d person who's already mentally weak n unstable, otherwise how will someone b talking of a legacy project of airport by Dav Umahi and u r talking abt Yoruba, health status, tribalism and Buharist? It's only a mad man that talks carelessly and incoherently.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by kwasoly(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Jones4190(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1632806558613610498?s=20
we challenge obi to show us his landmark achievement why in office
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by saysoo: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1632806558613610498?s=20
Lack of vision. Who goes to Ebonyi with Aeroplane?
What a colour.!!!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Vicson2021: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2023
The Airport may fail like Buhari
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by asamaigho(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:

i tot as much concerning his choice of color.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by AdnanBnB: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
tayo4ng:

Igbo are named as people that killed Nigeria first prime Minister Tafawa Balewa, they killed Northern premier nd other noble people from the North thy also send the country to civil war. So Igbo names are all over North.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by sabsidney(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Sorry, but am still looking for the Airport or do we mean a recreational centre ?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ifypros: 11:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Where is Obi's legacy in Anambra?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by fabolouz1(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2023
But for been a first timer ,he deserve the position of the Senate president.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by slowice(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Umahi the rainbow manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by spencekat(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok ooo.

NEXT GOVERNOR IS DEFINITELY ABANDONING THIS MIGHTY PROJECT..

SORRY UMAHI..
His candidate ,Nwifuru will win and it will be a huge shame if he abandons the project.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it

Amuluonyenego

How does this relate to the thread?

The above posting is the second best submission I will read on nairaland in the last three years. Unfortunately, it has been deleted. Thank God you made a reference to it, otherwise, the message would have been lost. The first message three years ago is also simillar to this one, however that one deliberated on the beginning of the creation of IBO Kingdom in Lagos. It started with the exclusion of IBOS from indigenization policies of the 70s and how the IBOS were excluded. It deliberated on how Yoruba Churches made people to attend Home cell fellowship on Sundays while the people use sundays for village and communities meetings to deliberate about their wellbeings and how to buy lands and houses in Lagos and Ogun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is The Major Reason Why Pilots Dump Fuel Before Landing. (PHOTOS) / Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.