Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi (53170 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Bigsunny01(m): 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ebubu2:

You guys are hard to please.
You must find fault sha ni! Afi bii afishe

Now it is the multi-colour and the name...

Who has made you like this?

May God deliver you because you can't deliver yourselves

Hey

U're not getting it buddy, de topic is different from de image posted up dere

I saw a structure dat doesn't look like an airport

Mind u my comment is best know to my view

Go back and read my message and clarify ur quote
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by justie75: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Umahi's projects always come out with flying colours.Umahi's projects always come out with flying colours....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Flakes2: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ai

Ai

Ai.

Ai sweet o,

Remember kas, presco, isi eke back then,Omo no be small tin o konji nor dey hold man because okpeke full ground.

As we dey enjoy druhill

Sisqo

And jarule.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Silentmoni(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ebubu2:
which airport has your useless father built ?
frustration written all over you..... hahahaha
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by UnabashedIPOB: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
The building looks so gaudy!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by 9jaRealist: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1632806558613610498?s=20

LEGOLAND coming to Naija?! grin grin grin

In the only SE state classified as “educationally disadvantaged”, the governor is busy building an airport when Enugu Airport is just about one hour away by road - less time than it takes to get from several parts of Lagos to the MMA Domestic Airport. SMH

>

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by 9jaRealist: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
justie75:
Umahi's projects always come out with flying colours.Umahi's projects always come out with flying colours....

Colors being the key word… grin grin grin
>
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
What a colorful airport. From a colorful governor
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ebubu2:
your useless father built no airport. so umahi pass your useless father

Instead of you to concentrate on your shitty blogging career you want to start a fight you will not loose.

If I decide to create time to treat your fvck up I guarantee you will spend all the money you have made so far this year to get yourself out of the mess you will find yourself in!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by silverkings: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
georgeakins:

When war starts, you will run away to alaigbo without your so called properties. Just the way your parents ran away during June 12 crises
Most ibos live in slums and dilapidated houses. Only few can afford decent houses in Lagos.
after the war, we came back and cleared all your properties..... Do you have more to sell or lease??
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Poleski: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stamping on it with the name of the worst president in Nigeria history was a really bad decision! Who knows how much Umahi looted via this project.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by ugbarreta(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Ebubu2 post=121578086] which airport has your useless father built ?[/quote

Don’t let me expose your real identity for nairaland ooh, bastard. Useless son with an unfaithful mother, no go look for your papa de here de zuzu.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by georgeakins: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
silverkings:
after the war, we came back and cleared all your properties..... Do you have more to sell or lease??

Ibis should be ashamed that it's only ibos that live in the South East.

Go to other 5 regions, they're inhabited by all the tribes .
Ibo land is cursed

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by eddytor: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
The design lacks every design element of something done and prepared by an architect. It's boring and does not evoke any positive emotion. It's banal, stoic and irritating. Now I understand why it's named what it's named. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by XAUBulls: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Delicious22: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
AmazingELixir:
cheesy

Dave Umahi sef....which kind child's play be diswan...na so dis man wan carry decorate the whole country with rainbow colours if him bein win the presidential elections.
Don't be a silly nuisance, give him some credit. Your papa no fit achieve wetin Dave achieve.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Hapuruchukwu(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1632806558613610498?s=20

Of all the names to name the airport ?
Mad Umahi.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
MOHSHESHI:
Is that wat the people need at this dispensation Smh

Otilo abeg ask am oo, people wey neva chop finish, na plane dem won enter ni, place wey never develop finish, na who one fly enter dere, dem tell u say Enugu , owerri, and onitsha airport never do dem finish, see this disney land wey he build talk say na Airport, if I am buhari I will refuse attaching my name to this amusement park somebody said is airport, is a disgrace to his legacy

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by herbalwisdom52(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect!

All the senators and legislators should plan for his immediate removal instantly with due effect......

How can a whole president be this wicked and heartless?

For 1 month now no citizen of this country called nigeria has any access to cash in their bank accounts.....

Is this not wickedness and abstructly RUDE?

LET THERE BE A SENATE MOTION TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI THIS MINUTE with immediate effect.....

let him get out of that seat immediately and be replaced by someone else asap.......

In the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine in Nigeria......

I repeat in the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine Nigeria as a country has never seen before or will ever see again for generations.....

There is a hidden agenda for tinubu muslim muslim ticket....

They want to islamise nigeria in the year 2024::::

i repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari imediately without any delay.....

Counter court wise will reject buhari.....

If all this hardships we nigerians are facing because of naira scarcity is been faced in country like the USA......CANADA......RUSSIA....CHINA....ENGLAND.....FRANCE.....GERMANY.... And the rest of the europe countries....

By now 75% of all their citizens will have commited suicide or homoside....

I mean they would have killed themselves completely and also impeached the president asap.....

But thank God we are blacks and we are much stronger than the whites......

If this naira scarcity continues then there will be a great famine in Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.....

The useless president even closed out borders for almost several years now and he is not yet impeached or something.....

I repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect.....

Signed and stamped by the MILLITARY
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Starking1000000(m): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Umahi and his love for many colors...

The project now looks like a recreational center for kids.

I trust the next governor to rename the airport to something better and more acceptable internationally.

Please Reduce the vawulence comrade grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Chibuiken: 3:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Some governors are just stupid. Imagine naming a place, market, school, stadium or airport after Buhari. The worst president Nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobicove:

Instead of you to concentrate on your shitty blogging career you want to start a fight you will not loose.

If I decide to create time to treat your fvck up I guarantee you will spend all the money you have made so far this year to get yourself out of the mess you will find yourself in!
go and ask your useless father to build an airport if at all he can
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by Ebubu2: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=ugbarreta post=121584266][/quote] go and ask your useless father to build an airport if at all he can
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by ugbarreta(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ebubu2:
go and ask your useless father to build an airport if at all he can

Hahahaha. Onye iberibe.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi by PDPGuy: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

LEGOLAND coming to Naija?! grin grin grin

In the only SE state classified as “educationally disadvantaged”, the governor is busy building an airport when Enugu Airport is just about one hour away by road - less time than it takes to get from several parts of Lagos to the MMA Domestic Airport. SMH

>
🤣🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / Driver,11 Passengers Dead As Young Shall Grow Bus Crashes Into A Truck(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.