Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley (28911 Views)

‘god Don’t Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking’ – Naira Marley. / "Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by scholes23(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
From what he just said, he even needs to quit smoking
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Menclothing: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
This man no well

4500 only

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by winner37(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hahahahah, prayer of a saint 🤣😂😂🤣
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by mariovito(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
You know why?

Most times it's difficult eating and drinking the appropriate daily quantity of food and water on your own. But once you toke, that munchies that come with it push you to consume adequate food and drink sufficient water which would have been difficult ordinarily.

Now, do you know what causes most of the headache we experience? Yes you guessed right, dehydration and maybe hunger, but mostly dehydration which is less likely to occur if you toke on some marijuana.

Again, are you aware that the compound THC in marijuana is a naturally occurring compound in the human brain? Though it's produced in very minute quantity. God don't make mistakes.

I've been off Mary for about two weeks, I'm on a tolerance break and that has been messing me up, my digestive system has gone to shit, but I'm going to bear it till the end of the month when I make a massive come back.

youngmoore:
I smoke weed too and I find it difficult to leave it
Another issues is this whenever I have headache or weak once I take the weed I become strong,eat food sleep and be fine.
My question is this only God know the joy we find in this and very hard to leave

5 Likes

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by sageb: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Newsmic:
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has asked God not to let him experience anything that would make him quit smoking, IGBERETV reports.

The singer took to Twitter to say a short prayer.

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1633149507356565504?t=ZtXZ0ugYe0838KS56y7d6Q&s=19

what a prayer!
Keep smoking until your lungs damage
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Af0nja: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
FullBlastLight:

If u hadn't typed anytin & jst waka pass d post, u wkd hv been counted wise, aswear!

Jst see d rubbish u typed here!

Mumu!cool

Those people that still smoke and drink and womanize freely don't understand how lucky they are. Until you're diagnosed with one sickness or the other that will require you to quit those habits, you'll never understand what Naira Marley is talking about
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Af0nja: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

In essence people who smoke hardly quit and it makes them sluggish when they grow old. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't womanize, but my type full mortuary and cemetery. Life got no manual bro. ✅✅✅✅

Please explain, sluggish how? And from what age? Are there old people that are not sluggish?
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by faceLAGOS: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
I love you, Mary Jane!
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by zoedew: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sure! That prayer will get an answer when you arrive in hell or the medical condition attached to smoking catches up with you whichever is earliest! If you do not repent that is. You go hear wen!
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by samwillyco1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
correctguy101:

Yass, everyone has their own personally preferred poison.

Our bodies respond differently.

Know your body, choose your poison, it's all a personal thing, after all, na you go die.

I once had an acquaintance with someone whose poison is "soft drinks" shocked , the guy can down up to 5bottles of soft drink before evening each day. Well, he's dead now.

It's a pity, but you should have advised him on the dangers associated with such behavior . Life is free but difficult to maintain. Smoking kills especially cigarettes but some see it as a big boys things, what an irony.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Nigeriayouthmov: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Af0nja:

Please explain, sluggish how? And from what age? Are there old people that are not sluggish?

Smokers share many Things in common with snail up to their saliva....
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Angrygoat: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
As long as u die young.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Olabode211: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
and God says let there be light not lighter or ganja.anyway ur pray is answered ur generation shall continue even after you are gone.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Don't worry, you won't see it but doctor will see it
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Bahamas95(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dem nor dey help person die.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
AN ADDICTION CAN BE LIKENED TO MISGUIDED LOVE.

It is finding love in all the wrong places.

You know that stuff can harm you, but you still
Love it anyways.

It is similar to how some people stick to Abusive
Partners.

Such relationships are more likely to end in
Tragedy.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Kayclite: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Another useless post. Nothing to see here
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by abobote: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Af0nja:
Those people that still smoke and drink and womanize freely don't understand how lucky they are. Until you're diagnosed with one sickness or the other that will require you to quit those habits, you'll never understand what Naira Marley is talking about
Even if you don't do any of the above, you are still prone to a chronic disease
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kayclite:
Another useless post. Nothing to see here

Worry not my friend.

There are many Wonderful posts on Nairaland,
But they usually remain hidden, Most posts
on the front page are meant to generate traffic.

If you want good quality threads you should
Try Explorers, his Posts are Top Notch.

Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/explorers

https://www.nairaland.com/explorers/topics

1 Like

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by FullBlastLight: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Af0nja:

Stop embarrassing urself, dude!

Dis kind of comment depicts bondage & captivity in many sense!

Delete dis comment & be at liberty wit reality!

1 Like

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by tishbite42: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
mariovito:
You know why?

Most times it's difficult eating and drinking the appropriate daily quantity of food and water on your own. But once you toke, that munchies that come with it push you to consume adequate food and drink sufficient water which would have been difficult ordinarily.

Now, do you know what causes most of the headache we experience? Yes you guessed right, dehydration and maybe hunger, but mostly dehydration which is less likely to occur if you toke on some marijuana.

Again, are you aware that the compound THC in marijuana is a naturally occurring compound in the human brain? Though it's produced in very minute quantity. God don't make mistakes.

I've been off Mary for about two weeks, I'm on a tolerance break and that has been messing me up, my digestive system has gone to shit, but I'm going to bear it till the end of the month when I make a massive come back.

Ordinary weed or loud?
Please, does loud contain any substance(s) that can have detrimental effects in the future or old age?
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Johnson225(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
FullBlastLight:

If u hadn't typed anytin & jst waka pass d post, u wkd hv been counted wise, aswear!

Jst see d rubbish u typed here!

Mumu!cool

It takes someone with insight to comprehend what that guy said… from your response, you obviously bereft of wisdom. Joke is on you
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by ugotricey: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
I D A N
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by ufuosman(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by Bobotic(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Oya knee down there, make I reason that your Bleep up shocked

Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by chinemezeq: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Newsmic post=121573429]Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has asked God not to let him experience anything that would make him quit smoking, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1633149507356565504?t=ZtXZ0ugYe0838KS56y7d6Q&s=19[/quote.wiat will make u stop it is inevitable, and thats death
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by hardcore007: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fredlongs:
Of all things to ask God, look at somebody's prayer point... Chaii

Why you dey judge the guy ?
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by bigcasava1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Newsmic:
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has asked God not to let him experience anything that would make him quit smoking, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1633149507356565504?t=ZtXZ0ugYe0838KS56y7d6Q&s=19
And your children too ijn Amen
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by mediclife1987(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Newsmic:

This one think sey smoke go break up with am if hin wan break up with smoke.

Hin think sey na hin dey hold cigar, hin no know sey na cigar dey hold am...

Smoke no go break up with you until hin break you into pieces.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by bigcasava1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fredlongs:
Of all things to ask God, look at somebody's prayer point... Chaii
Na God fine trouble, he said ask and it shall be given unto you
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by losky83: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Newsmic:

You will not see it until it kills you.
Re: "God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley by sofeo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.