Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) (2154 Views)

My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem / My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
I love her so much to the point getting married to her and some weeks ago, she made me know her estrogen is very low and not happy about it despite we still make love. She's 36 years old. Any advice or drugs to take or food
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Get herbal products for her. She will become a tigereess
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Ballzproblem2: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
go for a younger GF

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
36? Go for a younger girl.. haven't you wondered why a 39 yrs old Man would settle down with a 23 24 old girl?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:
na lie
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
na lie

It works for the sugar cougars i service. So shutt uppp
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:

It works for the sugar cougars i service. So shutt uppp
is this how to makert you product? Telling people to shut up instead of giving them facts of how it works

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
is this how to makert you product? Telling people to shut up instead of giving them facts of how it works

I broke bah? Say i go dey sell for nairaland....
Mumu, go online and make research for healthy cures, and you will find many supplements from GNLD, ekiema and others.

I am not a marketer.
I own my business and its forex not herbal stuff.
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:

I broke bah? Say i go dey sell for nairaland....
Mumu, go online and make research for healthy cures, and you will find many supplements from GNLD, ekiema and others.

I am not a marketer.
I own my business and its forex not herbal stuff.
you don smoke

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
you don smoke
No... I drugged myself a vaccine against viruses like you
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Albertone(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Danyel1z:
I love her so much to the point getting married to her and some weeks ago, she made me know her estrogen is very low and not happy about it despite we still make love. She's 36 years old. Any advice or drugs to take or food

Tell her to visit an Ob/gyn doctor.
If her low sex drive can't keep up with your own libido, find a lady that hers is compatible with yours.
Sexual compatibility is very crucial in any sexual relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:

No... I drugged myself a vaccine against viruses like you
tinubu urchins..una no dey ever get sense.. grin.. una master na drug Lord so iam not shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by MatrixReloaded: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
tinubu urchins..una no dey ever get sense.. grin.. una master na drug Lord so iam not shocked
Guy rest na. The guy just gave u his own ideology. Btw why r u looking for solution are u the one that needs herbal treatment?

You like youngest, and he prefer oldies. Two different people
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
Oh yes i remember you guys in Nigeria are now under a new president. Kpele o ... I'm not in your local space. Find your playmates elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:

Oh yes i remember you guys in Nigeria are now under a new president. Kpele o ... I'm not in your local space. Find your playmates elsewhere
we have three presidents. Mine is Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:

Yemi Osinbajo is mine. I met him once in Dubai
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:

Yemi Osinbajo is mine. I met him once in Dubai
how's Dubai or where in particular are u
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
how's Dubai or where in particular are u
Al madam
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by welturebotanical: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
She needs to work on her diet.
I recommend eating fibrous foods, fatty food and food with phytoestrogen such as soybeans.
Multivitamins, cod liver oil and vit c should be part of her diet too.
Also, she should sleep well and live stress free.
Avoid some herbal drugs, because they can be sterols. This will take away the cholesterols needed to form estrogen from pregnenolone.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Tinubuwillnotru: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:

Al madam
alright... una dey enjoy
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stop carrying unnecessary baggage. Find someone else.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
woginid967:
pls, any referral?
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
go for a younger GF
not been compatible
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
36? Go for a younger girl.. haven't you wondered why a 39 yrs old Man would settle down with a 23 24 old girl?
omo, love before age sometimes, I can't force love
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Danyel1z:

Your GF is 36? 36 don pass GF naa shuu. Na ur Aunty na.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by woginid967: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Danyel1z:
pls, any referral?

Go to Instagram
Ekiema wellness
Angel solutions
Lewa herbs.
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by NBAjunior: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Danyel1z:
not been compatible
Don’t listen to these bad advices they just want to destroy you while they are happy be wise brother

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Danyel1z:

I think most women that fell into that category are yet to get a man they love deeply or a man that understands how to handle her

When a woman loves you from the depth of her heart, your presence alone will turn her on

So you need to be romantic and be the one that will take time to melt that point in her

Be very calm and gentle with her, that will keep her warm and she will be rest assured that she is safe with you, from there all her nerves will relax

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by ITbomb(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2023
36 years old no be gf, na mistress

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by online4business: 3:48am On Mar 09, 2023
This might seem insensitive but the bitter truth but the bitter lesson.

The truth is you are fighting a loss cause go for a younger lady at 36 she has started slowly on the journey to menopause.

You will struggle to have sex with her and guess what you'd cheat with small small girls.

Don't bet on a losing horse find a younger hardworking girl.

However if you choose to savage the situation here's what you must do.

1. Tell her to stop eating anything sweet bitter leave soup should be her best soup from today.
2 quit alcohol
3 quit junk food
4 avoid processed food
5 Aviod msg and artificial sweeteners
6 eat lots of fruit and veggies.

Chances are most people won't follow these rules which comes back to my advice find a younger lady.

All the best but to anyone reading this please note.

Never marry any woman above the age of 18-23. Virgin preferably.

From 25-27 still manageable but you might be managing a borehole.

Women know they are like flowers from 30+ the sun is already setting and they just want to be someone Mrs.

Choose your battles wisely some are not worth your stress.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Dshocker(m): 5:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Danyel1z:

When it comes to your turn, it is low, once she meets with the one she loves, it becomes high.

Oga check well ooO

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:

Correct, Boss! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Twale for You. πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Okay To Be Having Sex Every Week? / Sex Is Ovarratted / Abstinence, Does It Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.