Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) (2216 Views)

My gf Said I Give Her Low Self Esteem / My Gf Said She Was Raped By My Friend But Dosnt Want To Report. / Guys I Need Your Advice. My Gf Said She Need A Break But We Can Still Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 6:43am On Mar 09, 2023
frozen70:

I think most women that fell into that category are yet to get a man they love deeply or a man that understands how to handle her

When a woman loves you from the depth of her heart, your presence alone will turn her on

So you need to be romantic and be the one that will take time to melt that point in her

Be very calm and gentle with her, that will keep her warm and she will be rest assured that she is safe with you, from there all her nerves will relax
she gets wet on the road when she misses me, bro, she gets wet for me on bed, just something most ladies encounter at certain age being low estrogen. We've both talked about it. Just in search of experienced assistance or advice
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 6:46am On Mar 09, 2023
online4business:
This might seem insensitive but the bitter truth but the bitter lesson.

The truth is you are fighting a loss cause go for a younger lady at 36 she has started slowly on the journey to menopause.

You will struggle to have sex with her and guess what you'd cheat with small small girls.

Don't bet on a losing horse find a younger hardworking girl.

However if you choose to savage the situation here's what you must do.

1. Tell her to stop eating anything sweet bitter leave soup should be her best soup from today.
2 quit alcohol
3 quit junk food
4 avoid processed food
5 Aviod msg and artificial sweeteners
6 eat lots of fruit and veggies.

Chances are most people won't follow these rules which comes back to my advice find a younger lady.

All the best but to anyone reading this please note.

Never marry any woman above the age of 18-23. Virgin preferably.

From 25-27 still manageable but you might be managing a borehole.

Women know they are like flowers from 30+ the sun is already setting and they just want to be someone Mrs.

Choose your battles wisely some are not worth your stress.

wow, thanks bro. I should screenshot this. To find a hard working younger lady is more difficult than making money unless e come your way but looking for? No be beans bro. I've had Ex's . Every babe has their own
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 6:50am On Mar 09, 2023
online4business:
This might seem insensitive but the bitter truth but the bitter lesson.

The truth is you are fighting a loss cause go for a younger lady at 36 she has started slowly on the journey to menopause.

You will struggle to have sex with her and guess what you'd cheat with small small girls.

Don't bet on a losing horse find a younger hardworking girl.

However if you choose to savage the situation here's what you must do.

1. Tell her to stop eating anything sweet bitter leave soup should be her best soup from today.
2 quit alcohol
3 quit junk food
4 avoid processed food
5 Aviod msg and artificial sweeteners
6 eat lots of fruit and veggies.

Chances are most people won't follow these rules which comes back to my advice find a younger lady.

All the best but to anyone reading this please note.

Never marry any woman above the age of 18-23. Virgin preferably.

From 25-27 still manageable but you might be managing a borehole.

Women know they are like flowers from 30+ the sun is already setting and they just want to be someone Mrs.

Choose your battles wisely some are not worth your stress.

And bro, I don't struggle to have sex with her. Why I said wow earlier is that she does most of this things you listed for her to quit
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by Danyel1z(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Dshocker:

When it comes to your turn, it is low, once she meets with the one she loves, it becomes high.

Oga check well ooO

its been high with me and 36 years of age no be beans.
Re: Pls Help, My Gf Said She Got Low Estrogen (low Sex Drive) by frozen70(f): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Danyel1z:
its been high with me and 36 years of age no be beans.
Danyel1z:
she gets wet on the road when she misses me, bro, she gets wet for me on bed, just something most ladies encounter at certain age being low estrogen. We've both talked about it. Just in search of experienced assistance or advice

Ma'am pls

Then it could be mood swing
We all go through that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. / Sex Before Marriage / Y Do Girls Want God Fearing Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.