Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu (43090 Views)

Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FisifunKododada: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men that matter. Not obingo who failed woefully as Anambra governor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Dialpad: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tony is smart .... quick to accept reality

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tony elumelu is a BATMAN

Guys stay focus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by MJACORY(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Berrityga:
The day I catch this one. Him go explain that red sucks him dey wear give me.

U suck the socks 😊

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ennygr8: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kam2021:
Top men already forming alliance..irony of life
Shey na we dey kill ourselves with tribal wars. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FisifunKododada: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

I jus dey laugh. Now you are worshipping Tony. When Obi is installed as the president, this same Tony will visit him. When that happens, you will call him every bigoted name under the sun. Anyways, I've saved your post. I'll remind you, when that day comes.

Shey na Ohaneze go install Obi or Afenifere? My guy go and rest! Obi is finnished as far as this election is concerned. He lost fair and square.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Epistasis(m): 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yeah yeah, align with person wey don win...no a day dreamer!!!
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Evergreen12345(f): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
he was never elected let's stop lying to ourselves !
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by YorubaRonuuu(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu till 2031

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Akalia(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

I jus dey laugh. Now you are worshipping Tony. When Obi is installed as the president, this same Tony will visit him. When that happens, you will call him every bigoted name under the sun. Anyways, I've saved your post. I'll remind you, when that day comes.
Nne just accept the fact that Tinubu is gonna rule Nigeria albeit gotten on a platter of fraud. I advice that we obideients move on, and restrategise for the future.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Igbek76: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Losers inflicting more pains on themselves. E don go...presidency o ti lo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Successkay12(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Midehi3:
Which youth youth kill una there

They are fighting for their stomach alone, even urchins here can't boast of benefitting from this pre elect, watch and see how they will flop this nairaland year in year out, why cos they have nothing tangible to do with their lives cheesy slaves
U are here now bcus u have nothing tangible that u are do. Your comment wouldn't have be on frontline if u are busy doing something tangible for yourself. Mumu pikin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by anonymous1759(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

For your sanity sake Obi lost this election he can try next time as for this one just forget you're still in the first state of pain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
emerged01:
Presidential election has become a thing of past. Done and dusted.

Those going to court are just wasting their time......Tinubu will use 4+4 , and clean mouth ....

Atiku will relocate to UAE. Destroy his Pdp membership card and hang himself, due to shame......

Obi will contest in 2031..... But won't win....he will eventually jump from third mainland bridge inside the lagoon. And some of his zombies will follow him in the lagoon

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FisifunKododada: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Same way different party candidates, instead of campaigning with Tinubu’s pictures, they are campaigning with Obi’s picture; even Omo-Agege in Delta. This is the man you guys allocated third place to.The victory seems to be tasting bitter at this point.

After dem campaign with Obi picture wetin Obi kon gain other than distant 3rd position?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FashionCookie(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Atarodo 🌶 grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Legitisreal: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

stop crying obi has no when coming

If wishes where horses

Na why elumelu is even addressing him president elect, he no buy una Rob buhaha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Djele: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu will not see that seat

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu is the president elect.
I and you can be also president.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Zico5(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is just the beginning. They will begin to troupe around him like ants very soon. No be Igbo.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by BigBrother9ja: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
WATCH how his pained OSU ALUSI BROTHERS abuse the hell out of him.

NONENTITIES grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by MJACORY(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
MuchAdo:
smiley

Dey cause and insult your fellow Igbo and Yoruba brother cuz of politics e go soo clear for una eye until you see Peter Obi and tinubu pictures where dem Dey brand their drugss.....Mtchheew
[i][/i] grin grin grin grin

I just dey pity yorubas wey dey follow ibo people argue on top dis politics stuff , ibos aren’t lazy people if e happen nw dem go find survival way make all of una receive sense go find better thing to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by emerged01(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Those going to court are just wasting their time......Tinubu will use 4+4 , and clean mouth ....
No mind them. By Gods grace he go spend his 8yrs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Tochj(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tony Elumelu with the President Elect Bola Tinubu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpiAyYtMa54/?hl=en
President erect ed by INEC not the elect of the people.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Donedeal1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
The people have spoken
Loud and clear

Jagaban we want.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Badgers14: 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
There's no way tinubu is 70 yrs old.

He is 81 yrs, prove me wrong
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Everlastingson: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tony Elumelu with the President Elect Bola Tinubu

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpiAyYtMa54/?hl=en

OP the President- elect that we know is Mr Peter Obi. Can't understand why some wouldn't be ashamed if Tinubu is truly their President -,elect. I'd be ashamed sincerely. Thank God that our President elect is Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by abobote: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju is rightfully loved by people that matters . God bless our incoming president.
He visited Tony Elumelu, not the other way round.
Maybe he asked him to go and beg Peter Obi, who knows
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ugotricey: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
I Juz wan soft like tony !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Honchoslim16(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Some Obi fans won't use uba again 😹😹

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by seeme2(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi supporters will cancel personalities tire. Awon oloriburuku omo ale. Asiwaju on your mandate we stand forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! / Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.