Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS (40108 Views)

Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / INEC’s Application To Court To Reconfigure BVAS Raises Integrity Questions / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Epistasis(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

You didn't read the news. You are just commenting like the dumb fool that you are

Bro, you be mumu. Your mother knows that!
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by nairanaira12: 8:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Epistasis:

Bro, you be mumu. Your mother knows that!

Have you asked your mom first? She has something to tell you about your mumurity
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by iwaeda: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Away from partisanship, I have never been a fan of a political party, I didn't vote for buhari, I dislike him ever since he was the president elect in 2015, the man is the definition of badluck.

I don't have a pvc, tho I like tinubu for his intelligence but I can never be a party to Muslim Muslim ticket, never

So when I check tru all the candidates, it's still tinubu that is still having a good antecedence among them all, Peter obi was described a devil incarnate when he was in power, so his gimmicks now will never fool me

Atiku was part of the spoiling machines wen he was in power with Obasanjo, how he gathered his wealth is still a mystery...a custom officer ooh, well that is not the issue here.

If tinubu had bn a xtian with a Muslim running mate I would have try to collect my pvc and vote but since it wasn't to be then I didn't bother myself.

The bottom line still remain that nobody among them is the Messiah sir....weyrey alayebaje ni gbogbowon
Truth is true. grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Epistasis(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2023
nairanaira12:

Have you asked your mom first? She has something to tell you about your mumurity

Eeyah, sorry ooooooo. E pain you abi, no vex shocked
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by cleverja: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Nigeria is totally finished!
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by nairanaira12: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Epistasis:

Eeyah, sorry ooooooo. E pain you abi, no vex shocked

Don't worry. Just question your mother first
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by obyno82: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you guys supporting Peter Obi so slow? INEC needs to reconfigure BVAS so as to use the machines for governorship and house of assembly elections on Saturday. The BVAS was configured for presidential and National Assembly elections before now. The accreditation data, results, number of elections, etc were configured for the elections of 25th February, 2023. They need to reconfigure the machines for the governorship and state house of assembly elections that will take place on Saturday. So, how is this so difficult to understand when it’s not rocket science? Nawa o!

You are the clown here. the same INEC said to the whole world when the BVAS was deployed for Osun, Ekiti and Anambra elections that the BVAS was pre configured already for the various elections so there was no need for an extra configuration. Requesting to do it now and even asking the courts to grant it that right shows that INEC is suspect and trying to cover up complicity in the Presidential elections.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by obyno82: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Epistasis:

Onyimiri people sighted!

You don't have sense
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Jackiedemie(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Adiwana:

It already has been postponed. INEC producing anyhow CTC will complicate matters for themselves. The parties have all the time in the world,INEC don’t. INEC don’t have a choice in this

The postponement of elections don't have anything to do with BiVAS inspection. Rather due to time frame for reconfiguration of bvas. It also interest you to know the ruling was in favor of INEC not LP
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by achimendy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kyase:

Ipob lawyers can't and will never be steps ahead

Dem get brain

From their council down, na olodos

E go clear for your eyes after the stolen mandate has been returned.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Adiwana: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jackiedemie:

The postponement of elections don't have anything to do with BiVAS inspection. Rather due to time frame for reconfiguration of bvas. It also interest you to know the ruling was in favor of INEC not LP

In your words, you said it’s sacrosanct the election holds on Saturday, then you now came up with they need time to reconfigure the machines which is my point initially,lol.

The court already granted LP access to real time datas on the physical machines itself which INEC must produce certified true copies from those machines and of course, the backend before they format it.

By the way, even PDP and APC will also have access to all this datas. The backend is just for reference and audit purposes as those certified true copies are the ones that matter which all the parties have access to.

It’s impossible for INEC to produce any other data apart from what is on those machines unless they have Engineers working overtime to create new data sets

All this were impossible to do in just about 2 days that’s why I called it that the election would be postponed.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Waterbear(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin obi lost again.. inshort, he is a collosal failure

What obi wanted wasn't granted but now he has to follow inec decision ...

Inec won ...Obi failed
And your boat is sinking while you laugh at someone in a yacht that spilled his drink
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Waterbear(m): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Kyase:

True

They'll weep till may 29th, when they'll come to terms with reality
Let's watch
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Waterbear(m): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Epistasis:
Wailers over to you!!!!!

Asiwaju you too much. Potopoto people, you can cry me a river!

Chai..
Suffering and smiling people
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Waterbear(m): 1:03am On Mar 10, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

Jagaban himself....

The losers wants to set these country on fire ..

I wonder which State in the core north or SW side lag that Lp we claim they got 25%

I'm happy you also buy rice 50k
That's if you can afford it
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by lionshare: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Manofnaija:

INEC said they need 5 days to reconfigure the BVAS. Today is Wednesday, 3 days to election.
If election will hold, it means, INEC have started reconfiguring the BVAS before appearing in court today.
Ok thanks
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Scamburster(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Evergreen12345:

how can a young man who said he has future be supporting corrupt leaders for what exactly ?
we are just trapped with this demons in this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.