Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS (40111 Views)

Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / INEC’s Application To Court To Reconfigure BVAS Raises Integrity Questions / Atiku’s Witness Says He Needs Inec’s Permission To Read ‘server Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Brush1: 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kyase:

Lol
You can only expect it from state to state Oga, they can't take it home, they'll do it at inec in two days

More than 70k bvas machine to be inspected in two days

That isn’t an issue. The most crucial is that the court has granted aggrieved political parties access to inspect. Don’t be entirely stupid.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Brush1: 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Workch:
you are the loser who only read headlines. Mumu.

Try read full story, urchin

Bro don’t waste time on the idiot. LP must conduct it’s inspection. Prayer granted by the court.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Dspsalvate: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don't want to believe that what I'm reading above there is actually type by a human entity!
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Willybee04: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kyase:

Ipob lawyers can't and will never be steps ahead

Dem get brain

From their council down, na olodos
🤣🤣unfortunately for u , igbos are more wiser dan u thought.
Dats y an igbo man can go to Afghanistan an start saying tyres , come bk home an spread dollar has a successful man
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by adanny01(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Crimecity:

So why are you souding like they lost?

Lmao.

INEC said they need 5 days to reconfigure.

Can you now see that won't work?

LP will hold the BVAs Machines till they are done. So you're free to cry.

Do you even have an idea where the BVAS are located? Fact they are at INEC offices for the 774 local governments of Nigeria. The is no way LP can have them. They were allowed by the court to inspect all of them in their current locations.

How can LP hold the BVAS that will never leave INEC offices? The only way BVAS leaves INEC office is when they are deployed for elections.

Use common sense please.

If INEC wants to tamper with BVAS they had 10 days since presidential elections to do it without reconfiguration.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by iwaeda: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Amin no Oruko Jesu

Iwo naa WA si agbo awon olusegun, come to the camp of the winners cheesy
Light and darkness divers. Thanks for the invite anyway grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by OlawaleBammie: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
iwaeda:

Light and darkness divers. Thanks for the invite anyway grin grin grin grin
Then dey there na

Weda na PDP be the light u go tell me grin

PDP
PDP
PDP of all parties grin grin grin
If APC is a darkness, then PDP is a darkness in hell grin, the only thing good about them is their bujebudanu nature grin
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by iwaeda: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Then dey there na

Weda na PDP be the light u go tell me grin

PDP
PDP
PDP of all parties grin grin grin
If APC is a darkness, then PDP is a darkness in hell grin, the only thing good about them is their bujebudanu nature grin
Compare and contrast your life in those eras. grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by grammarian247(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin obi lost again.. inshort, he is a collosal failure

Bro, politics is not only about winning elections, grow up. Today, politicians are running from Pilar to post begging for votes. Some go on their knees, others who ignored invitation for debates are now running to TV stations to grant interviews. Block head, do you know who brought about this, it's Obi. Have you not heard how parties are faking alliance with 'ordinary' Labour party Just to be popular, Na your papa make labour party popular? Some governors who planned to go to NA to retire had their plans scuttled because Obi raised the political consciousness of Nigerians. This week, many nonperforming governors will be sent home to start farming because of the new wave of political awakeness.

Stop thinking like a two-year old baby. Obi has achieved a lot, he has changed the political space. Today, everyone now knows what the Igbos can do politically. Obi is a winner all round, it takes only wise people to understand what is going on. Unfortunately, you are a mumu man, nothing de your head so you can't process what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by markmartins79: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
oyin44:

What obi wanted wasn't granted but now he has to follow inec decision ...

Inec won ...Obi failed
Try and read to understand. Well am not surprised.
Tinubu can't train something reasonable
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by markmartins79: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kyase:

They are to expect in two days or fuckoff
Two days

From now to Friday

You only have from Tomorrow to Friday🤣🤣🤣

How many bvas were used eh
How many can you inspect in two days
The election has been postponed.
Who is laughing now?
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
obyno82:

You are really a clown, why all of a sudden INEC wants to reconfigure BVAS

Why are you guys supporting Peter Obi so slow? INEC needs to reconfigure BVAS so as to use the machines for governorship and house of assembly elections on Saturday. The BVAS was configured for presidential and National Assembly elections before now. The accreditation data, results, number of elections, etc were configured for the elections of 25th February, 2023. They need to reconfigure the machines for the governorship and state house of assembly elections that will take place on Saturday. So, how is this so difficult to understand when it’s not rocket science? Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Uzosaint(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
The courts again
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kyase:

https://dailynigerian.com/court-grants-inec-permission/

Get out of my face, u no get sense ni, see title of ur topic, very misleading and to talk of the Mod that approved this to fP without editing the topic to match what u wrote, dat one is otilor, a lot of this mods need to fired especially d romance ones dat are active and someone can't open Romance section in peace in public again
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Spandau: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Why are you guys supporting Peter Obi so slow? INEC needs to reconfigure BVAS so as to use the machines for governorship and house of assembly elections on Saturday. The BVAS was configured for presidential and National Assembly elections before now. The accreditation data, results, number of elections, etc were configured for the elections of 25th February, 2023. They need to reconfigure the machines for the governorship and state house of assembly elections that will take place on Saturday. So, how is this so difficult to understand when it’s not rocket science? Nawa o!

Is that why you're expanding your jaws like a tilapia fish? O ranjú kankan bi ina peugeot!
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by kayjay69(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
The only parasites and anti-democratic forces are people like you and your ilk.

You are not interested in facts. So far money enter account, your own job is to come on here and bleat like a goat.

I guess you skipped the part where it said the court instructed INEC to backup the data from the previous election and share that same data with LP and PDP lawyers. You also conveniently forgot but I will remind you that INEC, in the run up to this election, never ever mentioned that they would need to reconfigure the BVAS for the governorship elections.

The stupid group you belong to are the same people not interested in using BVAS but the manual collated results which have heavily been manipulated as evidenced by many who have compared what was announced to what is on INEC iREV server.

LP and PDP never said INEC cannot reconfigure the BVAS. They said they need to inspect the data first before INEC is allowed to do the reconfiguration. This is a win for LP and PDP because if they did not raise that alarm, the sensitive data from the previous election would be lost in transit like everything else that has been lost from this country. And stupid people such as yourself will come on here to defend it.
seunmsg:
I’m glad common sense prevailed at the end of the day. The judiciary must continue to defend our democracy from parasites and anti-democratic forces who want to grab power at all cost even after losing the election.

The request from Peter Obi’s camp was a senseless one knowing fully well the governorship and house of assembly elections cannot hold without reconfiguring BVAS. We really need sincere and selfless leaders in this country and not characters who don’t mind ruining the entire political process just for their selfish and self serving ambition. Kudos to the court of appeal.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by OlawaleBammie: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
iwaeda:

Compare and contrast your life in those eras. grin grin grin grin

Tho APC spoil tins make I no lie, and it's not tinubu fault, it's buhari that doesn't know anything but doing as if he knows everything...that is why tinubu want to correct tins himself, afterall onilu Oni jekotu.

But nonetheless, it's in this APC era that I had my breakthrough I swear, tho my surgence has nothing to do with APC anyway grin
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by 9jaRealist: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
seunmsg:
I’m glad common sense prevailed at the end of the day. The judiciary must continue to defend our democracy from parasites and anti-democratic forces who want to grab power at all cost even after losing the election.

The request from Peter Obi’s camp was a senseless one knowing fully well the governorship and house of assembly elections cannot hold without reconfiguring BVAS. We really need sincere and selfless leaders in this country and not characters who don’t mind ruining the entire political process just for their selfish and self serving ambition. Kudos to the court of appeal.

DRIVEL! grin

Anyone who truly seeks to “defend our democracy” will work to ensure the TRUST of the citizens/voters in the credibility of the electoral PROCESS (emphasis added, because so many people do not seem to understand that democracy is more than just elections and that credible elections themselves is more than just what happens on the day or in the voting booth). Rushing to hold a new round of elections, rather than taking any time deemed necessary to at the very least validate the credibility of the last round, is a spectacularly DUMB way to purportedly “defend” the democratic PROCESS in Nigeria. Sadly, Nigeria has increasingly become a nation of OWN-GOAL scorers!
>
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Adiwana: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jackiedemie:

Hahaha, one thing is sacrosanct, election will hold on Saturday. Secondly, what INEC called CTC is what you will accept, you maybe likely assigned another name for it, it's what's it.

Let,l assume without admitting, if INEC is conducting election on Saturday, who do you think is loosing?

It already has been postponed. INEC producing anyhow CTC will complicate matters for themselves. The parties have all the time in the world,INEC don’t. INEC don’t have a choice in this

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Scamburster(m): 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Evergreen12345:

common shut up immediately stop ranting
Unfortunately, the guy has no sense of reasoning.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by iwaeda: 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Tho APC spoil tins make I no lie, and it's not tinubu fault, it's buhari that doesn't know anything but doing as if he knows everything...that is why tinubu want to correct tins himself, afterall onilu Oni jekotu.

But nonetheless, it's in this APC era that I had my breakthrough I swear, tho my surgence has nothing to do with APC anyway grin
Yet you voted for him twice, do you know how many have lost their lives and livelihoods underAPC. I have conscience. Just look at Lagos with all the resources we suffer in traffic, no pipe borne water, all the well know lands for recreation have been sold off. God has been my source grin angry grin angry angry grin
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by OlawaleBammie: 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
iwaeda:

Yet you voted for him twice, do you know how many have lost their lives and livelihoods underAPC. I have conscience. Just look at Lagos with all the resources we suffer in traffic, no pipe borne water, all the well know lands for recreation have been sold off. God has been my source grin angry grin angry angry grin
Away from partisanship, I have never been a fan of a political party, I didn't vote for buhari, I dislike him ever since he was the president elect in 2015, the man is the definition of badluck.

I don't have a pvc, tho I like tinubu for his intelligence but I can never be a party to Muslim Muslim ticket, never

So when I check tru all the candidates, it's still tinubu that is still having a good antecedence among them all, Peter obi was described a devil incarnate when he was in power, so his gimmicks now will never fool me

Atiku was part of the spoiling machines wen he was in power with Obasanjo, how he gathered his wealth is still a mystery...a custom officer ooh, well that is not the issue here.

If tinubu had bn a xtian with a Muslim running mate I would have try to collect my pvc and vote but since it wasn't to be then I didn't bother myself.

The bottom line still remain that nobody among them is the Messiah sir....weyrey alayebaje ni gbogbowon
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by telleyway: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
seunmsg:

I think you guys can sleep well now?
Obi have a valid point and inec will dare not go against it.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by VULCAN(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's when you read the below and you remember that ACN and APC won most of the SW by court judgements that you realise that urchins are intellectually vapid.

HighTableVoice:
In my opinion, Obi is merely trying to save the face of his campaign and supporters by giving them an avenue to console them. Loosing an election doesn't mean you have to loose your dignity with it as that will be counter productive for any other candidates who may or wishes to run for the same office in the coming years. Under no circumstance will his politics win on a national level, there's too much at stake than giving in empty threats from a loosing camp
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Evergreen12345(f): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Scamburster:

Unfortunately, the guy has no sense of reasoning.

how can a young man who said he has future be supporting corrupt leaders for what exactly ?
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Trendingbiz042: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem get brain

The same ipob that have taken over your lands, big plazas, shops and properties in Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Fairview1: 1:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Crimecity:

The court gave two rulings today.

Nobody lost.

Either INEC postpones the election for LP to finish the inspection or no reconfiguration

INEC has obliged.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Minjim: 3:07am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki...
Peter Obi Lawyers were steps ahead

They knew what INEC was planning. They subtly alerted the public and we've noted it.

Fool!

Is the public and court
Do you think SC is swayed by public opinions?
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Minjim: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Fairview1:

INEC has obliged.
And some fools that support the position of LP are still blaming INEC for the postponement.
Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by nairanaira12: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Kyase:

Dem get brain

Lolz.

Have you noticed that the only things you have always relied on are tribalism and religion bigotry?
grin

That's all the APC offers. Tribalism and religion bigotry. APC is a cursed party

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by nairanaira12: 5:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Epistasis:
Wailers over to you!!!!!

Asiwaju you too much. Potopoto people, you can cry me a river!

You didn't read the news. You are just commenting like the dumb fool that you are

1 Like

Re: Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS by Ifogift007: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2023
oyin44:

What obi wanted wasn't granted but now he has to follow inec decision ...

Inec won ...Obi failed
What's ur problem with obi...if Ur candidate won..

Why all dis fear and panic?

I still maintain my stand

Any Man or woman supporting dis evil government called APC will die horrible and shamefully

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order / Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.