Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. (2354 Views)

My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 / Teni: My Sincere Advice For You! 18+ (pic) / What Do I Do With My Home? I Need Sincere Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Foxyfox(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good evening forum. I will go straight to the point. I and my man started dating since like October last year, I am a student, and my man is a government worker, who earns well and he even the boss at his place of work.

But the issue I gave is, yes this man wants to marry me, but he doesn't give me good money, even despite him knowing some of my situation. He only me 1k or at times, 500, once in a very while. Sincerely I love this man,and he does too. But the not giving me money is the part that is really hurting me.

I haven't discussed it with him, cuz I am a shy type and I don't even know how to open my mouth concerning an issue like that, cuz I believe Its not my money. Whenever I seek for help in his DM, he wont reply the message.

And I don't intend discussing it with him cuz I don't know how. This thing is killing me and I don't just know what to do, we have been together for like 6months now.

What can it mean, pls I need a sincere answer.
Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by DMCA: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
Wetin do the person wey sponsor you go school?

So wetin you been the do before October last year?

Entitled Gold Miner grin

You are very resourceful grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Banilla: 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Presently, you're not his responsibility.

If he's ready to settle down, then go for it... He's a good man, right?

Since you aren't working yet, he'll be the sole provider. Is he financially stable?

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Clinghton: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Some people are like that, they don't know what to do until they are told.

You can make your decision after telling him and he doesn't change.

* Know that it's not his responsibility to carter for until you're his wife,irrespective of that I think he should be helping you if he has.

6 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by incandescentena: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
You love the mans money and you ain't getting it out of him, MOVE ON to a next cheerful giver grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Foxyfox(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yes, I know I am not yet his responsibility. But sincerely even if I have my money self, I can't imagine a marrying a man that can't spend on me. It just make we women happy and love more sincerely. I can't even imagine me marrying someone who can't even gift me things, I can't ... The problem is, this thing is hurting me and it's killing the relationship, I expect he should know what to do. I can't even mention it to him.
Clinghton:
Some people are like that, they don't know what to do until they are told.

You can make your decision after telling him and he doesn't change.

* Know that it's not his responsibility to carter for until you're his wife,irrespective of that I think he should be helping you if he has.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by DMCA: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foxyfox:
Yes, I know I am not yet his responsibility. But sincerely even if I have my money self, I can't imagine a marrying a man that can't spend on me. It just make we women happy and love more sincerely. I can't even imagine me marrying someone who can't even gift me things, I can't ... The problem is, this thing is hurting me and it's killing the relationship, I expect he should know what to do. I can't even mention it to him.
Look at this one...

Hope you are serving him your vagina for you to be entitled like this. grin

In short, Just charge him every time he penetrates you simple. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Berrityga: 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mrs shy type. I commot cap for you. I'm very sure is only puzzy your bringing to the table.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by cumoverna: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Talk to him na,
Mo know as the story go end.

He might be redpilled or he past relationships show am shege.
Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Ginaz(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
My dear, life is complicated. You may meet another guy who spends heavily on you but don't have your interest at heart.

All the same, talk to him about your concerns. financial topics tend to bring issues in marriages , have the conversation with him so he knows you have needs to be met , to relieved you of monetary burdens.

It's a good feeling when a woman is taken care of by her man, It kinda make her feels treasured and cherished. your concerns are valid especially since he has taken up the marriage road with you.

I

10 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Nonexisting1: 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is the said man aware that he is your boyfriend and also your father?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foxyfox:
■Good evening forum. I will go straight to the point. I and my man started dating since like October last year, I am a student, and my man is a government worker, who earns well and he even the boss at his place of work. But the issue I gave is, yes this man wants to marry me, but he doesn't give me good money, even despite him knowing some of my situation. He only me 1k or at times, 500, once in a very while. Sincerely I love this man,and he does too. But the not giving me money is the part that is really hurting me.
■ I haven't discussed it with him, cuz I am a shy type and I don't even know how to open my mouth concerning an issue like that, cuz I believe Its not my money. Whenever I seek for help in his DM, he wont reply the message. And I don't intend discussing it with him cuz I don't know how. This thing is killing me and I don't just know what to do, we have been together for like 6months now. What can it mean, pls I need a sincere answer.
1. It seems the man that is trying to marry you is an slowpoke and you are not as smart as you think you are. And chances are 83% that if the man continues with you, he will not only regret it, but he will make certain that you do too. undecided

2. Are you a beggar or something that you feel because you are dating this man, you should then beg him for money? What happened to your parents supporting you until you become independent enough to do that for your own self? Where are your parents in this? Do you know that what you are suggesting is a form of prostitution in itself — expecting money in return for dating the man? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by candyguyofficia(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme.

Go get a job or go get skilled.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ginaz:
■My dear, life is complicated. You may meet another guy who spends heavily on you but don't have your interest at heart. All the same, talk to him about your concerns. financial topics tend to bring issues in marriages , have the conversation with him so he knows you have needs to be met , to relieved you of monetary burdens.
■ It's a good feeling when a woman is taken care of by her man, It kinda make her feels treasured and cherished. your concerns are valid especially since he has taken up the marriage road with you.
1. They are not married at all yet she is already living as a liability in the relationship with him. By the time she is married to him, do you think the man will be happier with the situation? undecided

2. That good feeling usually ends up costing most of those same women their lives and their freedoms as individuals in marriage as they are seen as nothing but wards to the husband, both by the man and also those around, particularly his family. So, would you really wish such a life on your sister or child in this day and age? undecided
Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Cocao(f): 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Don't you marry a man that can clearly see you in need and keep silent on it even though he might be able to assist. If you do, continue to expect the same treatment from him. There is no love without some show of concern from all parties. Don't let nairaland tell you otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cocao:
■Don't you marry a man that can clearly see you in need and keep silent on it even though he might be able to assist. If you do, continue to expect the same treatment from him.
■ There is no love without some show of concern from all parties. Don't let nairaland tell you otherwise.
1. Even if she marries a man that gives her everything while he is dating her, chances are he will expect to get paid for all his many investments after marriage, so it is best she stay away from making herself a beggar at least.
2. So, what she is doing... expecting him to foot her bills because she is dating him... is love then? Shall we please cut the bull! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Cocao(f): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even if she marries a man that gives her everything while he is dating her, chances are he will expect to get paid for all his many investments after marriage, so it is best she stay away from making herself a beggar at least.
2. So, what she is doing... expecting him to foot her bills because she is dating him... is love then? Shall we please cut the bull! undecided

What do you mean by pay? By performing her duties as a wife? Which she would do with or without any payment?

She is not saying he should foot her bills. As you can see, she is not dead yet from poverty. She is just saying that he needs to at least do some more to show care as a partner and there is nothing wrong with that. If you love someone you should be concerned with their well-being without even being told. Who taught y'all about love?

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Ballzproblem2: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
angry make en dey give you money into wetin ,come on go and meet your deadbeat father naso una go dey pass fatherly responsibility for men head

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Danlax(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
When a stingy Man marries, he spends for his wife without a thought...! Cuz he ain't got no choice...!

Maybe he's testing you sha..!

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cocao:
■What do you mean by pay? By performing her duties as a wife? Which she would do with or without any payment?
■ She is not saying he should foot her bills. As you can see, she is not dead yet from poverty. She is just saying that he needs to at least do some more to show care as a partner and there is nothing wrong with that. If you love someone you should be concerned with their well-being without even being told. Who taught y'all about love?
1, What duties would those be? undecided

2. Why should he foot her bills when she is not married to him and she is instead in school? If all she desires to be is a wife, she does not need to be in school for that. If she loves him she should also not look to burden him with her needs. Love is a two-way street, not one. She is meant to be the responsibility of her parents until such a time as she becomes independent or married, which she isn't at this point. undecided

As for marriage, any woman who walks into marriage without first making sure to have her own life and financial source independent of that of her husband seeks to be a liability to her husband, a burden that love would seriously frown upon particularly since 83% of men and women who find themselves in such unions come out regretting it. Let's start being honest with each other, shall we? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Cocao(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1, What duties would those be? undecided

2. Why should he foot her bills when she is not married to him and she is instead in school? If all she desires to be is a wife, she does not need to be in school for that. If she loves him she should also not look to burden him with her needs. Love is two-ways, not one. She is meant to be the responsibility of her parents until such a time as she becomes independent or married, which she isn't at this point. undecided

As for marriage, any woman who walks into marriage without first making sure to have her own life and financial source independent of that of her husband seeks to be a liability to her husband, a burden that love would seriously frown upon particularly since 83% of men and women who find themselves in such unions come out regretting it. Let's start being honest with each other, shall we? undecided

Again, she has been managing. Where did you see anyone talking about footing bills? It is more out of an expression of love and care, not out of an explicit arrangement to foot bills. But you won't know about that because you obviously don't understand what it means to care about someone.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cocao:
■Again, she has been managing. Where did you see anyone talking about footing bills?
■It is more out of an expression of love and care, not out of an explicit arrangement to foot bills.
■But you won't know about that because you obviously don't understand what it means to care about someone.
1. I am sorry what? When you ask another to pay your bills or for anything, you are literally asking that person to foot what are your bills, putting responsibility for what should be yours on another person. undecided

2. It is only an expression of love if it comes from the heart of the one giving it when that one desires to do so. Expecting another to pay your bills for you because the person supposedly loves you is not love but instead placing your burdens on that person just because. That is not love. Love does not put burdens on others. undecided

When you go to the store to buy something, and the cashier tells you your total cost at the end, that is a bill. It simply refers to the total cost of whatever it is you are trying to purchase, acquire, or even owe. This is everyday life for everyone out there. undecided

3. Caring about someone means doing your best not to put undue burdens on that person. If you haven't even realized this at this point in your maturity, you have yet to begin sincerely caring for or about anyone in your entire existence. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Cutehector(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Are you gay?
Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cutehector:
Are you gay?
Foxyfox:
Good evening forum. I will go straight to the point. I and my man started dating since like October last year, I am a student, and my man is a government worker, who earns well and he even the boss at his place of work.

But the issue I gave is, yes this man wants to marry me, but he doesn't give me good money, even despite him knowing some of my situation. He only me 1k or at times, 500, once in a very while. Sincerely I love this man,and he does too. But the not giving me money is the part that is really hurting me.

I haven't discussed it with him, cuz I am a shy type and I don't even know how to open my mouth concerning an issue like that, cuz I believe Its not my money. Whenever I seek for help in his DM, he wont reply the message.

And I don't intend discussing it with him cuz I don't know how. This thing is killing me and I don't just know what to do, we have been together for like 6months now.

He is a salary earner and I think he is conscious of his spending and nothing can make him change because he spends according to his income

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Cocao(f): 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am sorry what? When you ask another to pay your bills or for anything, you are literally asking that person to foot what are your bills, putting responsibility for what should be yours on another person. undecided

2. It is only an expression of love if it comes from the heart of the one giving it when that one desires to do so. Expecting another to pay your bills for you because the person supposedly loves you is not love but instead placing your burdens on that person just because. That is not love. Love does not put burdens on others. undecided

When you go to the store to buy something, and the cashier tells you your total cost at the end, that is a bill. It simply refers to the total cost of whatever it is you are trying to purchase, acquire, or even owe. This is everyday life for everyone out there. undecided

3. Caring about someone means doing your best not to put undue burdens on that person. If you haven't even realized this at this point in your maturity, you have yet to begin sincerely caring for or about anyone in your entire existence. undecided

Everything you say makes me appreciate the man in my life even more. I leave you for the unfortunate person that will end up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cocao:
■Everything you say makes me appreciate the man in my life even more. I leave you for the unfortunate person that will end up with you.
1. I didn't say you shouldn't appreciate the man in your life abeg! What I am simply letting you know is that love ain't as supposed to be selfish at all. Those who know me know that I value fairness more than all the crock-and-bull of this life. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by advanceDNA: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foxyfox:

You better thank god u see 1k collect...how much do u think boss in goverment work earns...what kinda boss is he...a director, assitant director, perm sec, head of service??

Use ur head... sebi u are a student......wont he feed his family...?? Oh, u think boss in goverment work is not married...how many less than 40 year old boss have u seen in civil service...

ur parent send u go school...but greed for what u cant afford is carrying you to express.....

well done...shaa be careful...government worker seff dey do rituals oooo

7 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Autobot05: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foxyfox:

Na wa o ... imagine the guts
You're a criminal simple and short

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Autobot05: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cocao:

Again, she has been managing. Where did you see anyone talking about footing bills? It is more out of an expression of love and care, not out of an explicit arrangement to foot bills. But you won't know about that because you obviously don't understand what it means to care about someone.
To care about someone is giving them money right ? cheesy
Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Cocao(f): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Autobot05:

To care about someone is giving them money right ? cheesy

It is a one of the ways to show care but it’s not the only way

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Autobot05: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cocao:

It is a one of the ways to show care but it’s not the only way
ok you're a lady right .?
Do you also give your boyfriend money to show him you love him or it's a one sided thing

( I'm expecting you to say yes tho which is probably a lie )

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. by Qatar2022: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foxyfox:

You're not his responsibility, your father and family is the ones to take care of you, you can get a side hustle to support yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Will You Go For / I Care About Her, She Cares About Me, But: / Strictly Guys Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.