Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 (4105 Views)

Pls I Need A Sincere Advice On This. / My wife Must Be Below 30 Years Old And Holds A Master's Degree / Why Is Our Girls Under 20 Don't Fancy Getting Laid But Getting Paid & played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Wealthbrain22(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you’re in your prime either as a man or a woman, getting all the attention and praises..I need you to know that your 30’s and 40’s will be different. You won’t look as young and fresh anymore and guess what? The attention will dry up and if you have not married as a woman , it’s only God that will now help you. Your beauty will fade, your body will sag, and you will look like a desperado with 100 body count searching for a “mugu” to settle down with. You may not be desperate but your appearance will look desperate, men will wonder why you’re above 30 and have no man in your life, they will fear that there’s something wrong with you. Please young girls, stop doing too much shakara, grab your youthful opportunities, TikTok won’t be there to save you.

As a man you will be lonely to stupor. No girl will desire you because you’re over 30 and you can’t get girls with “fineboy” anymore, it will be all about your value , your net worth and your place in society. Teenage girls won’t want you because you’re too old for them and you have nothing to offer them, girls your age won’t want you either because you will be perceived to be a “failure” not necessarily because you are but society will tag you as one.

My point is, when you’re looking young and fresh, everyone wants you..job opportunities, career opportunities, easy attention, sharp mind, free accommodation for those still living with their parents, make use of these opportunities and build your life.

Your later years will be brutal, 30’s and 40’s will break you if you don’t get your life together on time.

For men, money will save you , for women marriage will save you. Stop all these unnecessary shakara, it’s not worth it..age will humble you.

EDIT: men at 30 don’t look like failures at all, it’s only when you don’t have money that it may seem like that. With money your 30’s will be the sweetest part of your life. I guess I didn’t add this part.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by chatinent: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Men at 30 looking like failures?

Omo, you need Peak milk. Sense is not in you.
Wealthbrain22:
If you’re in your prime either as a man or a woman, getting all the attention and praises..I need you to know that your 30’s and 40’s will be different. You won’t look as young and fresh anymore and guess what? The attention will dry up and if you have not married as a woman , it’s only God that will now help you. Your beauty will fade, your body will sag, and you will look like a desperado with 100 body count searching for a “mugu” to settle down with. You may not be desperate but your appearance will look desperate, men will wonder why you’re above 30 and have no man in your life, they will fear that there’s something wrong with you. Please young girls, stop doing too much shakara, grab your youthful opportunities, TikTok won’t be there to save you.

As a man you will be lonely to stupor. No girl will desire you because you’re over 30 and you can’t get girls with “fineboy” anymore, it will be all about your value , your net worth and your place in society. Teenage girls won’t want you because you’re too old for them and you have nothing to offer them, girls your age won’t want you either because you will be perceived to be a “failure” not necessarily because you are but society will tag you as one.

My point is, when you’re looking young and fresh, everyone wants you..job opportunities, career opportunities, easy attention, sharp mind, free accommodation for those still living with their parents, make use of these opportunities and build your life.

Your later years will be brutal, 30’s and 40’s will break you if you don’t get your life together on time.

For men, money will save you , for women marriage will save you. Stop all these unnecessary shakara, it’s not worth it..age will humble you.

29 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cool
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Femolacaster(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
You get some good points here!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by garriAndsugar: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anybody can just get up and post any rubbish on his/her mind on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by libertyfather(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
As in ehn no single sense
chatinent:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by MufasaLion: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Even a drunkard would have posted a more sensible write-up.

3 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Pandev(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
chatinent:
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Blupen(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are letting age cage you, my brother time is nothing and u are not a looser at 40

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Pierocash(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
I thought you were making sense until you said men in their 30s will be looking like failures. You need brain surgery.

Most sensible women prefer mature men in their 30s and 40s because they see them more attractive,more experienced,and feel more protected been with them.

I am currently dating a young damsel of 21, beautiful,and can die for me.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by phelonrays: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Your narrative on Men at 30s is skewed, wack, irrelevance, unrealistic and greatly unfortunate. undecided

undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by buttlover(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
I wan do ritual then
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Septagon: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nothing but the truth, brother.he who has ear,beta listen!
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by tommy589(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Without money,neat fine guy after 30s and 40s do work on older women
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Starz825(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
I think he was trying to pass a common opinion here....

But he ended proving that common sense is not common....

Guy... everyone can't marry when they are under 30..... especially men
We have our time and season...

You can say your shit to the Ladies...we got time....
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pierocash:
I thought you were making sense until you said men in their 30s will be looking like failures. You need brain surgery.

Most sensible women prefer mature men in their 30s and 40s because they see them more attractive,more experienced,and feel more protected been with them.

I think i failed to add all these only applies to those without money, with money all you said is fact
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Starz825(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pierocash:

I thought he was making some sense too
Dude must be high on some cheap motivational quotes...

Op you really need to know that....the Nigerian reality is bit harsh.. people really wanna get their stuff done quickly too but this is Nigeria...you can't rush things when some certain things aren't in place ...
Just chill

2 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Starz825:

I thought he was making some sense too
Dude must be high on some cheap motivational quotes...

I actually didn’t pass the full message properly, all I said only applies to someone who is over 30 and still living with their parents and have no dime or direction
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by baretalk: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sounds like a village man.
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by satandeterrible: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
What a foolish post.
Men at their 30s are at their prime years in life. That is actually when life starts for a man.

And this mumu dey here dey write rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Illegal1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:

there's no rubbish here,the guy is ryt in all he said...

unless u are one of those peter obi supporters hoping on manner to fall frm heaven wen u are already 40yrs plus....
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Illegal1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
tommy589:

no be wen u fine or wen u see older woman wen go maintain u...
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Illegal1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

I actually didn’t pass the full message properly, all I said only applies to someone who is over 30 and still living with their parents and have no dime or direction

bros...no mind dis people.

make them they there dey use 30yrs to console themslf..

i got ur message 100% and i appreciate u for dis piece of advice...
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Illegal1:

bros...no mind dis people.

make them they there dey 30yrs to console themslf..

i got ur message 100% and i appreciate u for dis piece of advice...

God bless you brother.
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by GerraMeh74(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
garriAndsugar:
E be like say this one touch you grin
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by nickyj19: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
cry
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by SavageBoy: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
chatinent:

Comrade we know you've signed a vawulence accord, but please lower the volume of this vawulencegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by SeaTrade(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
tommy589:
Is this a good situation to be in?
Do you know what it means for your livelihood to be at the mercy of an older,probably ugly and insecure woman? undecided
All what this OP said is true.
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by Nonexisting1: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Vaginarians are the worst hit. At 30, they are already going down the drain and if unmarried, may never get suitors again or will likely get offers from men they don't like. For the men, no time is late. Hustle hard and avoid single mothers and divorcees because what the other man saw and ran away will still pursue you. No man abandons a good woman except he is dead. That single mother or divorcee that appears so nice, look inward and you will see why her man left. Don't be a healer, even Jesus died and still no heal the world finish.

4 Likes

Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
You going some good score here!
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by CalabarDude(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bros e be like ur brain dn dhe leak oil, wetin u dhe cap so
Re: My Sincere Advice To The Under 20’s, Those Below 30 by tommy589(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
Is this a good situation to be in?
Do you know what it means for your livelihood to be at the mercy of an older,probably ugly and insecure woman? undecided
All what this OP said is true.

Not disputing the op. Just saying what I observed from
men that have made flourishing career from it. I am not sure they see the ugliness or beauty in older women since money is involved. Because you won't see them show any sign of shame or discomfort in public outings

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Tight Virginia Open,she Not A Virgin But Been Long She Has SEX. / I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / How Can One Someone Know When A Girl Throughly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.