Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable (51626 Views)

2019 Elections: The States Buhari And Atiku Won / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by bombim(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
The kind thurder wen go fire inec I never see am
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Valroh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is the wind Bishop David Oyedepo was saying concerning Nigeria and it's forthcoming presidential election.
Well this is not one to start trying to question things on why and how it happened, this is a pure time to recreate not time for condemnation let's go to our secret places (the place of prayer and hand all over to God) no matter how bad you think the winner is you can change all about him and his agenda in your secret place.
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please, I'm getting messages from people that the election have been postponed already... How true please
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Emola12(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
Lai lai

We are tired of Chinedu people and want peace and quiet after Saturday.
Chinedu GrV people must be silenced in 3 days time
election postponment will give GBADEBO VIvOUR another chance to campaign very well God bless obedient supporters
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Omoawoke: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Emola12:
election postponment will give GBADEBO VIvOUR another chance to campaign very well God bless obedient supporters

And enough time for Sanwo olu to sleep.

The hatred for GRV by southwest people has been growing and still growing.
This will give enough time for people to see through Igbo agenda hiding under LP in Lagos
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Goke7: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Valroh:
This is the wind Bishop David Oyedepo was saying concerning Nigeria and it's forthcoming presidential election.
Well this is not one to start trying to question things on why and how it happened, this is a pure time to recreate not time for condemnation let's go to our secret places (the place of prayer and hand all over to God) no matter how bad you think the winner is you can change all about him and his agenda in your secret place.

after dividing the nation abi, you guys should continue to deceive yourselves

1 Like

Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chienex24:

You just contradicted yourself

Certainly you did not read the news/the post of the court ruling because I just lifted a part of it
The last paragraph
So it not me contradicting myself direct it to the court
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by guru90: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
They must give Peter Obi his stolen mandate from Tinubu...

Every people is rushing to congrats his follow thief via Tinubu...

See Tony just the shine his teeth with Tinubu... seeking for Federal appointment.....
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by okewumi: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Breaking News from AIT

Elections postpone to March 18
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Brushstrokes20: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
As long as the lifeless lucifer does not spend a second beyond his exit date in office!
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by sukar886: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu carry temporary certificate the waka anyhow
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by yetunsbay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
OgatheTop:
Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria!
wake up
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Debangis20(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
Please, I'm getting messages from people that the election have been postponed already... How true please
I learned same thing here.
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Sleekfingers: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
They have postponed the election......what a country.......
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by hartson(m): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
OgatheTop:
Never,Neverer,Neverest. I saw the mumu man holding CoR posing with Obas I just laugh.of course he hasnt be in possession of such document in his entire life so let the cruise continue while it last.
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Jones4190(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
OgatheTop:
tinunu matter has been settled.
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Atlantis585: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
The useless crooked idiots have no choice than do the needful.

They have extended it as they should to March 18th.
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Ray02: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
I pray they postpone the governorship election, it will do Nigerians a lot of good and it will damage the chances of those who want to deceive people and rig their way into office by stealing other people's mandates, that was why INEC was in rush to declare Tinubu winner even when there so much evidence of irregularities and he became the first candidate to be declared winner in the night when Nigerians were sleeping, same time most robbers operate..

The longer an armed robber spends during a robbery, the slimmer his chances of been successful - This goes for INEC/APC and Tinubu

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
I think you guys should not put hope on this postponement, that it would change anything. See how u guysjubilated on Naira policy before election, which we all saw how it ended. I hope this one won't damp ur hope again, that the APC's guys would now be using that to troll una🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Brendaniel: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ray02:

I think you guys should not put hope on this postponement, that it would change anything. See how u guysjubilated on Naira policy before election, which we all saw how it ended. I hope this one won't damp ur hope again, that the APC's guys would now be using that to troll una🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

As it stands the easiest form of rigging is from the polling units, the cash policy still favoured Peter Obi, because vote buying was very low compared to past elections that was why APC went to collation centres of which is already backfiring on them, postponing the election will help LP because a lot of revelations will take place between now and next week Saturday which will help LP, thieves rush in doing their operations, once there is a slow down, their operations begin to spoil...
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Raphaeldhero(m): 5:00am On Mar 09, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
What a country! cheesy

From wetin I see for this election ehh, former Inec BOSS JEGA be saint...
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by KanwuliaExtra: 5:07am On Mar 09, 2023
Raphaeldhero:

From wetin I see for this election ehh, former Inec BOSS JEGA be saint...

Even MAURICE IWURUWURU IKURUKERE! cheesy
But he is sooooooooooooooooo daft!
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Ray02: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:

As it stands the easiest form of rigging is from the polling units, the cash policy still favoured Peter Obi, because vote buying was very low compared to past elections that was why APC went to collation centres of which is already backfiring on them, postponing the election will help LP because a lot of revelations will take place between now and next week Saturday which will help LP, thieves rush in doing their operations, once there is a slow down, their operations begin to spoil...
OK o
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by cejaypriesty(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2023
Poll23:
This Obi is just riding on religious privilege... Muslims silence should not be taken for granted
Yen yen yen say something else
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Poll23: 9:59am On Mar 09, 2023
JonCina:

Dem dey talk B you don run go Q! You funny o!
Not only Q but Z
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Poll23: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
floret23:
Only islam breeds terrorism. Fake and pedophilia Muham-Mad is #1 terrorist. Quran is a terrorism manual. Ask Hell Rufai and Shetima.
second tier citizen will moan till eternity
Re: INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable by Debangis20(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
okewumi:
Breaking News from AIT
Elections postpone to March 18
The Almighty has shown us the postponed date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One / A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.