Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit (25866 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Five β€œmust See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Kingcalls:
No penalty...no party.... if not for those fake pks at the world cup....Messi no go smell that cup
you this nonentity, I think say you don hang yourself since ni, You still get mind to comment on Messi thread, make I increase your pain, you just dey start

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Nlfpmod
You this inconsequential rat, you'll drop dead soon, cos you can't spend your whole life hating someone wey no sabi say your generation exists and not die of unknown causes. You'll drop dead soon cos it seems you don dey miss your ancestors. Nah to dey send you death curse sure pass now. This is no longer banter, it's obsession, Infact na mental disorder, I think its generational sef . I go cure am for you. Hand go touch you soon

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Blazing hot, any Pendu fans wey do anyhow on this thread go see anyhow.

Ori Yin buru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Vickho: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
1st leg : Donnaruma gifted Bayern the lead
2nd leg:. Verratti gifted Bayern the opener..
Individual players costing PSG always..

But who cares about Psg or UCl, Messi has 4 and already completed football. Make Mbappe hustle hard to get one.

We are not listening to anything anymore, if you want to talk to us, bring your World cup medal.

You this oloribu Obembet you no open thread when mumu United was annihilated by Liverpool, you always hide when you team lose but surface whenever you get anti Messi news, na why I dey always swear for you be that and I'll never stop until you drop dead.

You this nonentity, I pray so hard make god of iron deliver you to me this morning, guess what he did.
you this foolish and senseless troll

4 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
you this foolish and senseless troll
obemweyreh faceless son of a nobody, you dey mention me with your alt... Ogun kee your papa

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Kingcalls: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
you this nonentity, I think say you don hang yourself since ni, You still get mind to comment on Messi thread, make I increase your pain, you just dey start

U are a stupid fool...look at this NFA ..no future ambition... u this cafe supervisor.... hungry fool

4 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Vickho: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
obemweyreh faceless son of a nobody, you dey mention me with your alt... Ogun kee your papa
my hands go soon touch you for this forum
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
my hands go soon touch you for this forum
You wan die young be that, goodluck with that. Oloribu why you no reply with your main moniker. Thunder faya your ass... Obemwerey I'll make you deactivate on this forum

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

U are a stupid fool...look at this NFA ..no future ambition... u this cafe supervisor.... hungry fool
nonentity goan hang yourself before it's too late
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Vickho: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
You wan die young be that, goodluck with that. Oloribu why you no reply with your main moniker. Thunder faya your ass... Obemwerey I'll make you deactivate on this forum
I'm watching you on this forum.
You'll soon be tracked
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
I'm watching you on this forum.
You'll soon be tracked
hahaha oloribu you wey never chop belleful wan track me lol, na your papa wey buy you phone I pity sha. If I really want you dead, you go don kpeme , I no need track, but as long as your dey breathe in air, hand go don touch you. I hope Una plenty for your parents hands, don't force my hands. Ofe shofo niyen ... Obemwerey

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Jokerman(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
wetin man utd in the last 6 years

Caraboa cup
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jokerman:

Caraboa cup
mediocrity, how much una spend?
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Jokerman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
mediocrity, how much una spend?

Lol.... grin

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by obembet(f): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Most of this Messi Fans are childish.. they are not mature at all

2 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Soulsymbol99: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
The guy no disappear for world cup final oooo
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Truthshscrazy: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by BarrElChapo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Was the last WC final a big game ?
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by ThierryJay: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
You mean Rothen the Messi serial hater.

Na PSG's problem be that. In the biggest game of all, which is the World cup final vs France, Messi scored twice and won the WC for Argentina.

And excuse me, where was Mbappe who Pendulums are calling the new World best player yesterday, no news on his floppy performance. But its Messi who is already accomplished that this French failure and Obembet are hating on.

The GOAT has nothing left to prove. He still even played better than Bumbappe yesterday at 36 years old.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by sportskid(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Messi is the GOAT of Soccer
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by IkejaJobs247: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ever since he took the challenge to port to another club outside Spain, dude's performance is zero....

The reason I stand by CR7, the real GO🐐T...

You can arguwith yourself!!!✌️
You can go to court if you're not satisfied.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by southsouthking(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
It's because of Thomas Muller.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
them Don swear for your lineage, continue bleating till eternity.
OJEEMAH:
When they canceled 3 Argentina goals against Saudi Arabia, you no cry about penalty.

When Messi struck from outside the box against Mexico to breathe life back to the team, you no cry about penalty.

When Messi missed penalty that would have qualified Argentina from their group against Poland, you no cry.

When Messi scored against Australia in Round of 16, you no cry about penalty.

When Alvarez scored defence splitting pass from Messi against Netherlands in the quarter final, you no cry about penalty.

When they added 10mins additional time against Netherlands even though Argentina dey lead 2-1, you no cry about penalty.

When Messi tore Croatia Gvardiol to shreds inorder to create another goal for Alvarez in the semis, you no cry about penalty.

When they awarded France 2 penalties in the final, you no cry.

2 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by sportskid(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:
You this inconsequential rat, you'll drop dead soon, cos you can't spend your whole life hating someone wey no sabi say your generation exists and not die of unknown causes. You'll drop dead soon cos it seems you don dey miss your ancestors. Nah to dey send you death curse sure pass now. This is no longer banter, it's obsession, Infact na mental disorder, I think its generational sef . I go cure am for you. Hand go touch you soon

Confirm, the guy is already demented

4 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11839007/Lionel-Messi-accused-disappearing-big-games-PSG-legend-Champions-League-exit.html

This isn't true. Bayern Munich is overwhelming. Aren't they the ones that wiped Barcelona 7-1 when Messi was there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by amerengues(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11839007/Lionel-Messi-accused-disappearing-big-games-PSG-legend-Champions-League-exit.html

Lol

Messi is the greatest πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Cry and cry but not will happen.

Guess what?!!

Apart from Nairaland that you are the MoD, nobody forces the debate again. Ogbeni, lonsun jare
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Almiron:

If his isn't banter, what is yours?

Does the footballer u cursing someone over know you?

4 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by HITsquad: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ever since he took the challenge to port to another club outside Spain, dude's performance is zero....

Lol FIFA world cup was not played in Spain. Y'all Messi haters should find new argument already.

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by CXLVII: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

You said it all!

CR7 will click anywhere! Even in Nigerian league!

CR7’s versatility and dynamics can never be contested!

Always there in the big games when you need him the most!

4 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Bahamas95(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Immediately I saw the headline I knew the author of the thread. cheesy

The funny thing is that her guy ran to carmel's league after failing to win the world cup. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
lexy2014:

If his isn't banter, what is yours?

Does the footballer u cursing someone over know you?
You deserved to be cursed too, na last warning be that.

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by tesppidd: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingcalls:
No penalty...no party.... if not for those fake pks at the world cup....Messi no go smell that cup
grin

This guy still dey alive?

Lol

Go to sleep..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ozil Cut From Arsenal's 25-Man Europa League Squad As Gunners Exile Continues / Daniel Akpeyi And Wife, Emmanuella Welcome Son (Photos) / Alex Iwobi's Farewell Message To Arsenal Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.