Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit (25882 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Kingcalls: 10:01am On Mar 10, 2023
waxxydude:
this is how you identify a brain_d3@d individual. If you was bouyant enough to buy a TV and hook a satellite TV to watch the world cup you wouldn't be saying this crap now. It's not possible that a right thinking person watched the world cup then says it was won by favouritism. Even at that, are you saying there are no Ronaldo fans amongst the FIFA body itself? Imagine even mixing it with politics.

Ur father and entire generation have watery brains...with ur children...all dumbos ...stupid ass sub human...what's what u are...a worthless soul
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by WantsandMore: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11839007/Lionel-Messi-accused-disappearing-big-games-PSG-legend-Champions-League-exit.html
True, i couldn't watch the match to end, first half of the game & I was done, Messi is old, he's human, he should retire while he's still ahead & enjoy his money & fame .

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by OJEEMAH(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2023
boborosky:

First you are dumb and unworthy to be listened to if you think that the FIFA world cup can be rigged for a single individual.

You are so dumb that quoting you irks me.......
No answer that mumu again.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by babajero(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

You are a fool. put Ronaldo in that picture of Barca, he would have more than two thousand goals by now. Foolish Messi bitch.
ronaldo played with the best teams in the world, so why didn't he get thousands of goal you are talking about. Ronaldo enjoyed other people's work play, while others enjoyed Messi's work play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by AutoRedux: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
okay…..Let me come down to your level.

Your foolishness is immeasurable …. Sense dey very far from you aswear✅

Dispute or counter what I wrote with superior facts, you dey here dey ranting with unsubstantiated rubbish that FIFA did this and that…..Okpono💯

Douchebag like you expect Messi to win UCL in 2years for PSG but it took Ronaldo 5years after Perez broke world record to sign the fraud, Kaka and Benzema in 2009.

They had to sign Modric, Bale, Kroos to help the fraud deliver UCL in 2014 but nama like you dey expect Messi to do magic.

Mumu answer simple question……

Ronaldo don win UCL top scorer since e leave Madrid?

Ronaldo don win UCL since e leave Madrid?

Ronaldo don win European Golden Boot since e leave Madrid?

You are not just dumb but your ignorance stinks as well……How Ronaldo take become Juventus all time top scorer?

Olodo

I have just exposed your lies

brainless idiot!!!

See screenshot before you continue lies that Ronaldo became Juventus all time top scorer in less than 4years

Let it all out Messi loving swine grin grin cheesy

The fraud is out of the champions league. Your tears 😭 won’t save him. See Ronaldo don leave Europe for am. Make he break cr7 records if e sure for am.

Stop crying bitch.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by OJEEMAH(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

Let it all out Messi loving swine grin grin cheesy

The fraud is out of the champions league. Your tears 😭 won’t save him. See Ronaldo don leave Europe for am. Make he break cr7 records if e sure for am.

Stop crying bitch.
go watch your frustrated goat for camel league

After a group Alhajis and imam flog am yesterday, Fans were chanting Messi’s name, he got angry and kicked a bottle🤣🤣

no be only Juventus all time goal scorer

Ignorant mofo✅

Bloody liar

Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by waxxydude: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

Ur father and entire generation have watery brains...with ur children...all dumbos ...stupid ass sub human...what's what u are...a worthless soul
Typical response from brain-dead punk. Nothing constructive to say cuz you're obviously a frustrated individual that would rather live a delusion than face reality. Your political analogy also exposes your class of human. Hopeless pauper.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by AutoRedux: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
go watch your frustrated goat for camel league

After a group Alhajis and imam flog am yesterday, Fans were chanting Messi’s name, he got angry and kicked a bottle🤣🤣

no be only Juventus all time goal scorer

Ignorant mofo✅

Bloody liar

Anu mpama

You are hurt hurt grin grin grin grin grin
Ororo has got two hattricks to his name. In just two matches he scored more goals than messhit for an entire season grin

Repeat after me, I, OJEEMAH, am a foolish Messi fan bitch. cheesy grin
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by OJEEMAH(m): 9:07am On Mar 11, 2023
AutoRedux:

You are hurt hurt grin grin grin grin grin
Ororo has got two hattricks to his name. In just two matches he scored more goals than messhit for an entire season grin

Repeat after me, I, OJEEMAH, am a foolish Messi fan bitch. cheesy grin
No knock out goal in 5 world cups (2006, 2010, 2014, 2018 & 2022) and you get mind to talk about hattrick against construction workers and imams

Hattrick in a league ranked lower than segunda B

They swear you with mediocrity?

See screenshot and stop spreading falsehood.

Oluku💯✅

2 Likes

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Polynek(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2023
The last time a player scored 5 goals in a UCL match was in 2012 by Lionel Messi.

It was also against a German side in the RO16 2nd leg 👀

Both teams were coached by Pep Guardiola

Napoli were on fire that year. 👀

Chelsea did an unexpected comeback that year👀

We replaced our coach mid season and were languishing in mediocrity that year. 👀

Where’s the final, Istanbul? Book the tickets.
Chelsea fans are you thinking what am thinking? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi's Farewell Message To Arsenal Fans / Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey / Okocha Graces Europa League Game Between Former Clubs Fenerbahce, Frankfurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.