Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit (25883 Views)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by AutoRedux: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
babajero:
ronaldo was successful in man u, real madrid because of the squad in the 2 teams, Man u and real madrid carried ronaldo and brought him trophies,

while Messi on the other hand carried Barcelona and Argentina and brought them trophies.

For how many years now what has ronaldo won, even benzema that they joined madrid together in 2009/10 is still going strong winning trophies and awards, while you people are making excuses for him.

Foolish guy. Pesshit was lucky to play alongside Ronaldinho, and Etoo, Xavi, and Iniesta.
Mumu guy, remove those guys, and Pesshit will never come close to CR7.
Even at that, CR7 is still better.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
AutoRedux:

Mumu he-goat, he didn't win anything. Aboki, without FIFA pesshit would have been knocked out of the World Cup Group stage.

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Almiron: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kingcalls:

You are a nobody in this world and u remain a nobody....u will only b remembered for posting stupidity on NL
hahaha nonentity, your father just renew your data. Bloody nonentity, poverty stricken orphan. Ogun kee you

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by OJEEMAH(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
AutoRedux:

Mumu Messi fangirl. Post was made about Messi but you foolishly found a way to include Ronaldo. Muturu banza.
see this dimwitted idiot.

It’s easy for a fandog like you to mastubate over Messi but can’t take same shit.

Oluku!!

Shege mamanka!!
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Jostoman: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
During the match, i thought that the referee was Mahmood Yakubu junior brothertongue
i swear my brother
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by gabicon: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
OJEEMAH:
This is stale.

Without them, he won Olympics, Copa America and World Cup

Without them, he won the La liga and guided Barcelona to UCL semis.

Now tell us what Ronaldo achieved after he left Kroos, Modric, Benzema, Marcelo and Ramos?

Don’t forget Madrid win UCL without Ronaldo meanwhile Barcelona have not made it pass the group stages since Messi unexpected exit.

Read my comment slowly. I didn't compare him with anyone, I just outlined a loop hole.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Flows001(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ever since he took the challenge to port to another club outside Spain, dude's performance is zero....

The reason I stand by CR7, the real GO🐐T...

You can arguwith yourself!!!✌️
How many UCL has Penaldo won outside Madrid??

A soft reminder that LYON, F.C. PORTO and AJAX dealt with him in the UCL while at Juventus, before he ran to Man Utd, took them to Europa and still fled 🤣🤣🤣

Very senseless fan base
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Flows001(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
Messi is overrated.

Big scam ... No Penalty, No Messi

Penaldo will NEVER smell it in this life!!

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Sweetvie: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2023
frankson1:

You know them very well. That's how one was bringing up his pictures when he was at Barca. It's what they do when they don't have what to present cheesy
grin grin
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by babajero(m): 1:15am On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

Foolish guy. Pesshit was lucky to play alongside Ronaldinho, and Etoo, Xavi, and Iniesta.
I think you are really dumb, apart from xavi and iniesta how long did Messi play with Ronaldinho and Etoo before they left the club, and how many matches did they do well without Messi. Since Messi left how many la liga titles or champions league trophy have Barcelona carried? But go and check how many titles real madrid have lifted since ronaldo left madrid. Ronaldo was lucky to have played for great clubs like Man u and real madrid if not nobody would have known him.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by babajero(m): 1:20am On Mar 10, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
see person fada,spits.
Man u and real madrid made ronaldo popular and successful, while Barcelona became more popular and successful because of Messi.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by AutoRedux: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2023
babajero:
I think you are really dumb, apart from xavi and iniesta how long did Messi play with Ronaldinho and Etoo before they left the club, and how many matches did they do well without Messi. Since Messi left how many la liga titles or champions league trophy have Barcelona carried? But go and check how many titles real madrid have lifted since ronaldo left madrid. Ronaldo was lucky to have played for great clubs like Man u and real madrid if not nobody would have known him.

You are a fool. put Ronaldo in that picture of Barca, he would have more than two thousand goals by now. Foolish Messi bitch.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by AutoRedux: 2:03am On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
see this dimwitted idiot.

It’s easy for a fandog like you to mastubate over Messi but can’t take same shit.

Oluku!!

Shege mamanka!!

I mbecile, Abi no be messi wey score 90+ goals in a season when he was being spoonfed by xavi and iniesta. So how did he go from 90+ goals to struggling to get upto 6 goals an entire season grin grin grin

Deluded idiot, you twist logic when you know you cannot argue sensibly.

Put Ronaldo in PSG, by now he for don win Champions League three times.

Once again, you are a f ool.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:15am On Mar 10, 2023
This is the same Bayern CR7 has dismantled severally while at Real Madrid but Messi keeps struggling to defeat right from Barça till PSG

I will never forget the 8-2 incident between Barça and Bayern 😂

Messi na scam aswear. No INEC... oh sorry FIFA to rig the match

😂 😂
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2023
"You scored 18 goals or 16 assists this year against Angers and Clermont? But in the matches that matter, you disappear"

"Only PSG could give him that and, obviously, PSG fell at his feet because they thought Messi was going to make us win [the Champions League]. But he doesn't win us anything."

This👆 one sweet me wella. Na small teams for farmers league him dey win 😂 😂 😂

The midget don defraud PSG. Dem sey he can't win them anything.

Messi is finished just at 35.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Now I know and understand why he refused to leave his comfort zone Barça. One club player 😂 wey dey fear challenges

He makes no effort to put the club ahead of him. He never thanks the fans, he lowers his head and goes to the dressing room.

'Even when he celebrates goals and his name is chanted, he never has a gesture for the fans to thank them for their support

This 👆 shows why CR7 is different. He makes the fans his family
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:31am On Mar 10, 2023
JASONjnr:
Ever since he took the challenge to port to another club outside Spain, dude's performance is zero....

The reason I stand by CR7, the real GO🐐T...

You can arguwith yourself!!!✌️

Aswear CR7 has conquered all leagues he played in. The dude ain't scared of challenges. A true hero of the game
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Sweetvie:
Messi fans will start digging out world cup pics 😂

😂 😂 Aswear u know dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:34am On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Yes, the fraud that is stat padding with construction workers and part time imams should be arrested.

Same way Messi scored against a movie producer and part time goalkeeper from Norway 😂
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2023
OhBritannia:
Vitila or whatever his fucking name is lost a clear cut chance many times.
Verrati lost the ball two times that made Bayern Munich scored.
Mbappe was no where to be found in the game.

A 35 years old Messi created three goal chances that would have been three assists and ended up as the highest rated player for PSG for the night but guess who is at the front cover of headlines as PSG lost, it is a 35 years old Messi and yet they say mbappe is the best player and best man in PSG.

When PSG wins, they put Mbappe at the front cover but when PSG losses they put Messi as the front cover.

If Messi was black and Mbappe was white, y'all motherforkers will be shouting the racist agenda.

But of course they all need Messi, his name and photo to sell their articles.

But whether they like it or not, they can't erase the history below.

Why are u crying 😭😭

When the media was putting CR7 in a bad light what did y'all say?

Abeg Messi don scam PSG. Dude is a Yahoo footballer 😂
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:38am On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
This comparison is baseless as there seem to be no logical connection between Politics and sport.

what I listed are verifiable facts. Give me facts and stop assuming how thing would have played out.

3 Argentina goals were ruled out for offside against Saudi

10mins additional time when Argentina dey lead Neds…..unfortunately for Argentina, Neds equalized and dragged the game to extra and penalty shoot out.

2 Netherlands players missed in the shoot out…. You still blame FIFA!!

2 French players failed to score in the shoot out and you still accuse FIFA despite awarding 2 penalties to France in 120mins.

I am trying to figure out how FIFA favored Argentina.

Lewandowski won FIFA Best, una criticize Balon D’or even called FIFA a bigger award.

Messi won FIFA Best for his stellar performances in the World Cup ….. una switch narrative to FIFA is corrupt.

The simple truth is, you guys don’t want to see Messi win not because you believe FIFA is corrupt.

Meanwhile stop weeping and writing long epistles. Are u apostle Paul? 😂 😂
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by wildkat: 4:46am On Mar 10, 2023
tete7000:
The man criticising Messi could have also won champion league for PSG while he played for them now. Abi dey tell am say hin no fit inspire his team to victory?

Same way those criticizing CR7 should have won champions league for at least 2 leagues just as he did. Same way CR7 inspires his team to greatness
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by lexy2014: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Hope you didn’t forget Bayern also lost 5-1 to Barcelona?

in my comment, when i said "This isn't true", what was i talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by tete7000(m): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2023
wildkat:

Same way those criticizing CR7 should have won champions league for at least 2 leagues just as he did. Same way CR7 inspires his team to greatness

I don't get involve in who is greater between Messi and Ronaldo arguments. It doesn't interest me as I don't have anything to gain personally from it.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by OJEEMAH(m): 5:30am On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

I mbecile, Abi no be messi wey score 90+ goals in a season when he was being spoonfed by xavi and iniesta. So how did he go from 90+ goals to struggling to get upto 6 goals an entire season grin grin grin

Deluded idiot, you twist logic when you know you cannot argue sensibly.

Put Ronaldo in PSG, by now he for don win Champions League three times.

Once again, you are a f ool.
Spoon fed by Xavi and Iniesta yet he’s got more assists than both players in 91 goals season.

Spoon fed by Xavi and Iniesta yet he won La liga, Copa Del Rey, Copa America, World Cup without them.

Spoon fed by Xavi and Iniesta but without them, he won European Golden Boot, UCL Top scorer, La liga Best Player, World Cup Golden Ball, Copa America Best Player and others I can seem to remember at the moment.

FYI, Messi did 11goals & 14assists……25goals contribution in about 30 matches. It’s an average performance considering his standard but why are you not talking about this season? 17goals and 16assists plus World Cup Gold medal.

How dare you talk about logic when you can’t even comprehend and discuss like a sensible person without throwing insults like a badly raised child

Ronaldo would have won 3 UCL for PSG……I have never seen this level of delusion in my whole life.

How many UCL did Ronaldo win for Juventus that spent 100m to sign him?

Or did you forget they were 2x finalist & 8x Seria A champions before he joined?

Ronaldo has not seen UCL semi final since he left Madrid.

No European Golden Boot since left Madrid

No UCL Top scorer since he left Madrid.

Balon D’or ❌❌❌

Compare Messi without Iniesta/Xavi and Ronaldo without Kroos, Benzema, Modric, Ramos & Marcelo.

Madrid carried Ronaldo, Messi carried Barcelona without Xavi and Iniesta.

Madrid just won another UCL without Ronaldo.

2 consecutive seasons, Barcelona dropped to Europa league.

I will not let you drag me in the mud. Discuss sensibly or don’t ever quote me.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by kenex4ever(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Always posting trash.
You will create 20 topics out of PSG's elimination.

Verati gifted Bayern a goal, u didnt mention.
PSG defence are shit.
Mbape was not in the match.

All these do not matter because all the blame must go to the GOAT. That's why somebody said the best is the most hated.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by AutoRedux: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Spoon fed by Xavi and Iniesta yet he’s got more assists than both players in 91 goals season.

Spoon fed by Xavi and Iniesta yet he won La liga, Copa Del Rey, Copa America, World Cup without them.

Spoon fed by Xavi and Iniesta but without them, he won European Golden Boot, UCL Top scorer, La liga Best Player, World Cup Golden Ball, Copa America Best Player and others I can seem to remember at the moment.

FYI, Messi did 11goals & 14assists……25goals contribution in about 30 matches. It’s an average performance considering his standard but why are you not talking about this season? 17goals and 16assists plus World Cup Gold medal.

How dare you talk about logic when you can’t even comprehend and discuss like a sensible person without throwing insults like a badly raised child

Ronaldo would have won 3 UCL for PSG……I have never seen this level of delusion in my whole life.

How many UCL did Ronaldo win for Juventus that spent 100m to sign him?

Or did you forget they were 2x finalist & 8x Seria A champions before he joined?

Ronaldo has not seen UCL semi final since he left Madrid.

No European Golden Boot since left Madrid

No UCL Top scorer since he left Madrid.

Balon D’or ❌❌❌

Compare Messi without Iniesta/Xavi and Ronaldo without Kroos, Benzema, Modric, Ramos & Marcelo.

Madrid carried Ronaldo, Messi carried Barcelona without Xavi and Iniesta.

Madrid just won another UCL without Ronaldo.

2 consecutive seasons, Barcelona dropped to Europa league.

I will not let you drag me in the mud. Discuss sensibly or don’t ever quote me.

Foolish guy. You’re writing a bible filled with nonsense. He failed to win the champions league for 6 years with Barca before moving to psg in 2021. Guy e be like say nut no dey your head. PSG has not seen the quarter finals since your useless messhit scattered their team. The World Cup was a gift from his girlfriends in FIFA. The player with the most padded stats.

Speaking of assists, Ronaldo has more assists than xavi/iniesta. Cr7 is not in the UCL buh the Argentina fraud couldn’t reach his record.
Ronaldo became Juventus all time highest goal scorer in less than four years buh your fraud messhit struggled to score 6 goals with a star studded PSG. Without FIFA, Messi is an average player, at best. Messi is lucky to be compared to Ronaldo.
Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by Alfred74: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
obembet:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11839007/Lionel-Messi-accused-disappearing-big-games-PSG-legend-Champions-League-exit.html

You no go post this one wey happen yesterday? Dey have been relegated to 2nd on the table for camel league grin grin
Your fraud don do the do again grin Saudi fans go begin stone am soon grin
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/cristiano-ronaldo-al-nassr-defeat-29419936

1 Like

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by waxxydude: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Kingcalls:

U will never accept...so no need .... same person wey dem give WC best player was crap over both legs ... if FIFA was fair in the WC , Argentina no go see final.... what happen against Saudi is same that APC played in lagos ... Tinubu won the national election, but failed in lagos to mk it seem credible... we know the game guy ... without FIFA favouritism, Messi no go smell cup
this is how you identify a brain_d3@d individual. If you was bouyant enough to buy a TV and hook a satellite TV to watch the world cup you wouldn't be saying this crap now. It's not possible that a right thinking person watched the world cup then says it was won by favouritism. Even at that, are you saying there are no Ronaldo fans amongst the FIFA body itself? Imagine even mixing it with politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by OJEEMAH(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

Foolish guy. You’re writing a bible filled with nonsense. He failed to win the champions league for 6 years with Barca before moving to psg in 2021. Guy e be like say nut no dey your head. PSG has not seen the quarter finals since your useless messhit scattered their team. The World Cup was a gift from his girlfriends in FIFA. The player with the most padded stats.

Speaking of assists, Ronaldo has more assists than xavi/iniesta. Cr7 is not in the UCL buh the Argentina fraud couldn’t reach his record.
Ronaldo became Juventus all time highest goal scorer in less than four years buh your fraud messhit struggled to score 6 goals with a star studded PSG. Without FIFA, Messi is an average player, at best. Messi is lucky to be compared to Ronaldo.
okay…..Let me come down to your level.

Your foolishness is immeasurable …. Sense dey very far from you aswear✅

Dispute or counter what I wrote with superior facts, you dey here dey ranting with unsubstantiated rubbish that FIFA did this and that…..Okpono💯

Douchebag like you expect Messi to win UCL in 2years for PSG but it took Ronaldo 5years after Perez broke world record to sign the fraud, Kaka and Benzema in 2009.

They had to sign Modric, Bale, Kroos to help the fraud deliver UCL in 2014 but nama like you dey expect Messi to do magic.

Mumu answer simple question……

Ronaldo don win UCL top scorer since e leave Madrid?

Ronaldo don win UCL since e leave Madrid?

Ronaldo don win European Golden Boot since e leave Madrid?

You are not just dumb but your ignorance stinks as well……How Ronaldo take become Juventus all time top scorer?

Olodo

I have just exposed your lies

brainless idiot!!!

See screenshot before you continue lies that Ronaldo became Juventus all time top scorer in less than 4years

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by boborosky(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

Shut up with the epistle. No ones needs it. Pesshit is finished. FIFA saved his ass with a worldcup gift.

First you are dumb and unworthy to be listened to if you think that the FIFA world cup can be rigged for a single individual.

You are so dumb that quoting you irks me.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit by teebagy: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
AutoRedux:

ronaldo played with giggs. Paul scholes. Rooney. Marcelo ozil dimaria.modric toni kross. Apart from sentiment modric is better than xavi and iniesta.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi's Farewell Message To Arsenal Fans / Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey / Okocha Graces Europa League Game Between Former Clubs Fenerbahce, Frankfurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.