Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out (42071 Views)

Man Cries Out As He Shows Off 1000 Bags Of Water He Uses To Bathe In Lekki / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Delicious22: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
mind you, I don't cast vote because of cash of material stuff.. So on your flickery mind your igbo governor's are the best right??
We are talking about Ogun State here, and Baba Odé, I am not Igbo.
See what your people in Ogun State are passing through because of Amala and Ewedu politics you were playing.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Iwedunloye: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Ugba edogori Nike

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjziZAZjYjs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Somewhere in the East but they are here grieving as if Southwest is the worst region yet they troop to that region in thousands

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Faposky95: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
AS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE......
AS LONG AS THE WAY OF KNOWLEDGE WHERE THE HEAD STAYS ON THE NECK IS NOT ALLOWED AND THE BUTTS USED FOR FARTING FINDS ITS WAY TO THE NECK OR HEAD, WE WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN CALUMNY, CHAOS AND BAD MEMORY.

I WISH I WAS MORE AFFILIATED TO THE NORTH WHERE THEIR MORALITY HAS SOME SENSE, THAN DOWN SOUTH WHERE MORALITY IS BLIND.
THUGS SHOULD RULE....
IT WILL ALL STILL CHANGE....STILL TO YOUR SHAME WHICH ENDS IN HELL
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by LaSenior: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2023
VEXT:
Poor children..

While the parents keep voting the wrong leaders base on tribe and religion...
parents are the not voting the wrong rather it is inec that is voting for the wrong people

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by FreeStuffsNG: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
jimyjames:

You made no single sense , what else causes malnourishment if not lack of food or balanced diet

The old lady needs food and water that's the justice she needs, she doesn't care about a bare chest picture of her in public ,that's why she walks bare chested in public

And why are you comparing picture's of starving kids in war , and starving kids who are not in a war Zone?

Guyman01:

smh. Lack of food is the only cause of malnourishment in children? Abeg carry your personal insecurities away from this thread since you do not comprehend my points. Those knowledgeable folks will address the issue. Food is the least of the problem of those people if you know what having greenery around you signify.
Poor child spacing is a far bigger problem I see there! If you pack loads of stuffs there they will have more babies and back to status quo so let OGSG give them the responsibility to space their children too!
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Poppia: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.

No doubt they can live better, get dewormed etc , but this is a typical village setting with poor child spacing. Ogun state govt can move in to assist them.

If the picture of that old woman was taken bare chested without her permission and told that her picture will be displayed publicly in this manner, the Ogun state govt should get her justice and prosecute you.

See kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.
You just got me wondering if you're actually a human.
You must be brain dead.. Tuehhh

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
What do you Nigerians expect? One Nigeria will kill all of you with suffering.

Their APC - PDP political parties/politicians have collected everything including their freedom to live like humans from them.

Conuct Oduduwa & Nigeria referendum for Ogun people like see if they will accept Oduduwa freedom.

Thank God for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu led Biafra Liberation Republic, if not by now Nigerian state/politicians would have created IDP camps everywhere in the East.

God bless IPOB

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by YorubaRonuuu(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
We are talking about Ogun State here, and Baba Odé, I am not Igbo.
See what your people in Ogun State are passing through because of Amala and Ewedu politics you were playing.
if you're not igbo then you must be a real bastard to Yoruba land and as a whole.. Where was the so called Obasanjo from and where did he now retired at after his tenure, if only a community in his state could be suffering like this when he's a president for 8 years then you telling me he hasn't failed them, he's now going against Tinubu, you're little brain my brother I'm sorry to say.. Moreover I'm not even from Ogun
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by emmanuelbrown26: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.

No doubt they can live better, get dewormed etc , but this is a typical village setting with poor child spacing. Ogun state govt can move in to assist them.

If the picture of that old woman was taken bare chested without her permission and told that her picture will be displayed publicly in this manner, the Ogun state govt should get her justice and prosecute you.

See kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.
I know Asa community very well. My Police friend took me there sometime ago. D rate of hunger and poverty over their is alarming. d pic u saw there is even better than what the people are passing through.
Asa is a very fertile community, original red palm oil, original palm wine. but poverty is something else. if there is no war ongoing and people are looking like kwashiokor, so tell me what they would look like when war start

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by 30naira: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Just to straighten this out. Those children in your picture are facing starvation. The OP's own are not starved, but they all exhibit signs of protein energy malnutrition. Kwashiorkor is a type of PEM. That swollen abdomen is a classic sign. Though they are not starved, they are not eating a balanced diet. They are probably only eating carbohydrates which is what most poor people can easily afford

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by jskson: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Let some youths keep fooling themselves and engaging in tribal slurs, instead of worrying about their state of origin and holding their leaders accountable.
Take or leave it, over 70 % of all state in Nigeria are having this same issues
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Delicious22: 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
if you're not igbo then you must be a real bastard to Yoruba land and as a whole.. Where was the so called Obasanjo from and where did he now retired at after his tenure, if only a community in his state could be suffering like this when he's a president for 8 years then you telling me he hasn't failed them, he's now going against Tinubu, you're little brain my brother I'm sorry to say.. Moreover I'm not even from Ogun
I am sorry to say, you are the real bastard to Yoruba land. You see what is wrong, but just because you want to spite others, you carry on with the wrong thing.
Baba sopé politics shouldn't be encouraged, learn to be civil, vote the right candidate and live a happy life without hating other tribes.

Ọmọ alé.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by jimyjames(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

smh. Lack of food is the only cause of malnourishment in children? Abeg carry your personal insecurities away from this thread since you do not comprehend my points. Those knowledgeable folks will address the issue. Food is the least of the problem of those people if you know what having greenery around you signify.
Poor child spacing is a far bigger problem I see there! If you pack loads of stuffs there they will have more babies and back to status quo so let OGSG give them the responsibility to space their children too!
Lack of food, and a balanced diet that's what I said

Poor child spacing is not the problem, not having enough to take care of the kids they have is the problem

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
I am sorry to say, you are the real bastard to Yoruba land. You see what is wrong, but just because you want to spite others, you carry on with the wrong thing.
Baba sopé politics shouldn't be encouraged, learn to be civil, vote the right candidate and live a happy life without hating other tribes.
Ọmọ alé.
that's the quote which was used by them to deceive you into running after them like a lost sheep so I'm not really surprise, yesterday you keep quoting me saying various words calling me name because I was trying to saying so group of people shouldn't be selling the Yoruba right to other tribe because of their pocket and you keep quoting me with crazy words, today again you're here expressing your stupidity. Continue Mr low reasoner idiot
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Buikechukwu35(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know you lp mob unleashed by Mr Obi on our decency as a people will resort to insults as usual but before I report you to the mods, let me educate you; swollen stomach in children is not only caused by Kwashiokwor and look at the picture I shared then compare to the one the OP shared without your lens of hatred and bigotry.

This is one of them, including the child the mother is bathing, they look like Kwashiokwor in your eyes abi?
stop twisting the narrative those children are suffering from kwashiokwor is just that is still at early stage. no enough protein and mineral in ewedu

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by FreeStuffsNG: 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
jimyjames:

Lack of food, and a balanced diet that's what I said

Poor child spacing is not the problem, not having enough to take care of the kids they have is the problem
You do not understand the real issues so there is no point enlightening you. Go and be having children every year and create your own community o.
If as a youth you do not understand the real issues then that is because you waste too much time on the social media.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.That is a lot of greenery around them so food scarcity is the least obvious.

This boy is so daft and USELESS. This stupid boy never has anything useful to contribute only tribalism.

Useless scammer selling fake ebooks thief like you

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Princedapace(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.That is a lot of greenery around them so food scarcity is the least obvious.

People like you are enemies of this country and I'm ready for u today. Bring it on.

You re posting picture of war ravaged society and comparing it with a society that is not at war.
This simply means that the society that is not at war but have such humans clearly shows that the society has failed.

Wake up bra, stop ur fo*lish tribalism. It helps u not, it is for the poor.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by jimyjames(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You do not understand the real issues so there is no point enlightening you. Go and be having children every year and create your own community o.
If as a youth you do not understand the real issues then that is because you waste too much time on the social media.
These people don't live in the city they live in the village there is a reason people in the village chose to have many children ,it's mainly because they are farmers and they need a large family to help work the farm , so family of such should have enough to take care of themselves

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thief ole sacmmer osi

Follow me all you like. Criminal thief selling fake ebooks

Oloriburuku... Omo Jati.jati

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by 3duj: 11:08am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I know you lp mob unleashed by Mr Obi on our decency as a people will resort to insults as usual but before I report you to the mods, let me educate you; swollen stomach in children is not only caused by Kwashiokwor and look at the picture I shared then compare to the one the OP shared without your lens of hatred and bigotry.

This is one of them, including the child the mother is bathing, they look like Kwashiokwor in your eyes abi?

Kwashiorkor is as a result of protein deficiency and kids suffering from it can look plump. The reason most kids suffering from it are skinny is that they are also suffering from acute malnutrition (pictures of kids during the Biafran war).

So if you give your kids who just stopped breastfeeding all the carbohydrates in this world but no protein , the kid will get kwashiorkor .

Of course ,there other sickness’s that make kids get blotted stomachs

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Vyzz: 11:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/jiggyjosh_/status/1633371904571588608?t=ZFU2HTFHPFGTjUrBv1dWag&s=19

Its unfortunate that election material will reach here but water and development can

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Thomasankara(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2023
[/color]ask any health practitioner,that boy has no inkling of kwashiorkor,the only thing wrong on that community is lack of access to potoble water and poor purchasing power,as evident in the nudity displayed by those kids[color=#770077]
southsouthking:

Don't be blindfolded by your tribalistic ego.
Speak the truth and it shall set you free.
He talks about water shortage as well, and the pics above clearly shows the mother bathing the boy with a pinch of water, while the dude on yellow pant is gradually developing kwashiorkor.
Speak truth to power and Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Meedon: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria leaders both past and present including buhari and all of the state governors don't really care about the citizens

That is the reality and the poor masses are helpless and they can't do anything to savage the abysmal and deteriorating situations they found themselves.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Delicious22: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2023
YorubaRonuuu:
that's the quote which was used by them to deceive you into running after them like a lost sheep so I'm not really surprise, yesterday you keep quoting me saying various words calling me name because I was trying to saying so group of people shouldn't be selling the Yoruba right to other tribe because of their pocket and you keep quoting me with crazy words, today again you're here expressing your stupidity. Continue Mr low reasoner idiot
You started the name calling, yesterday and today.

You are the idiot here.

Pele.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Segzy19: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
You are the bastard here...

SheikhMuniru:
You're calling on dat bastar.d governor that's not aware of situation of things at Lanfewa talkless of knowing fully about people living in ASA community in Yewa North
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Babaken(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
The local government chairman can't he drill borehole powerd with solar systems for them.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
DryMouth:

Sorry to quote you bro..
Am from Rivers, I have travelled to the deepest slums in the country as an humanitarian aid worker. I can tell you that the southwest and North are the most deprived.

There is no where in the southeast that you will a community as bad as this. This kind of things are seen mostly in the north and southwest. There was a place i went to in osun state, i started crying. Lemme not go the that of the north because it was worst there. This our leaders have killed us. They caused so much damage that it would take over 80years to recover.

You are right sir... I spent some time in the North, and saw these humanitarian crises!

It's a shame! A national disgrace!

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by fabolouz1(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
The people should be blamed @ least every four years ,there is a polling booth in that community for them to avenge their anger through the ballot.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by NoToPile: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2023
These children are not eating balanced diet probably lack protein in their diet.

Anyway the major cause is poverty, poverty and poverty, lack of education/enlightenment.

Situations like these are very common in interior villages.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
You started the name calling, yesterday and today.

You are the idiot here.

Pele.
ain't dragging that with you because you seems to be fond of being acting silly in most of your post and you keep proving that you're nothing but a dafted human
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2023
ScamHunter:
Low IGR is disturbing the SW
If they succeed in causing Ndigbo to leave, can skulling remedy their situation?
what irony. Wait till you see the poverty in your region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos / What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79