Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out (41442 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Germi9: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu where have you been in the east?
Truth is bitter you know….
I feel your pain grin
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:

You Don sabi everywhere for lagos yet you no know road to your papa ekiti village, poor boy
The only place you for west no pass ekiti...
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Totilopussylick(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
The same south east have people that are richer than the entire south west till eternity
Germi9:

I don’t give a F if Ogun IGR is bigger than the whole of SE afterall I’m not from East. But they got better livelihood than the SW

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by 2elliot: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
cliqtips:

I know right
OK. I really wish we can do that, seriously. I really envy the attention and pressure Lagos state is getting, which in turn leads to further development and the leaders being more competent. I wish I could get the igbos and other Nigerians to constantly speak and antagonise our leaders in Bayelsa state. It's almost like I am a lone ranger here. One time, assassins were sent after my life because of how much I spoke against our poor leaders.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by cliqtips: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
2elliot:
OK. I really wish we can do that, seriously. I really envy the attention and pressure Lagos state is getting, which in turn leads to further development and the leaders being more competent. I wish I could get the igbos and other Nigerians to constantly speak and antagonise our leaders in Bayelsa state. It's almost like I am a lone ranger here. One time, assassins were sent after my life because of how much I spoke against our poor leaders.

You'll have to be careful

1 Like

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by 2elliot: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
cliqtips:

I know right
Ok. I really wish we can do that, seriously. I really envy the attention and pressure Lagos state is getting, which in turn leads to further development and the leaders being more competent. I wish I could get the igbos and other Nigerians to constantly speak and antagonise our leaders in Bayelsa state. It's almost like I am a lone ranger here. One time, assassins were sent after my life because of how much I spoke against our poor leaders
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

The only place you for west no pass ekiti...

Are you sure you still know your way to your papa backward village?? What's the name?
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by ycat: 3:47am On Mar 10, 2023
What in these photos make this Asa Ogun state?

This could be somewhere in Anambra for all we know!

Igbos are known for potopoto water and they are desperate to project their problems on Yoruba.

I don't know if anyone remembers a youth corper on nairaland who served in igboland and said "igbos were defecating in the well they drink from."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Asianjollof007: 4:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Lol, this is not Asa community. Too many fake and unverified stories on the internet these days, asa is truly a village in ogun state under ewekoro local government and not yewa. It is a community housing seven villages but the situation over there isn't this worse, infact they have a stable power supply than most towns in ogun state.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Map1(m): 4:36am On Mar 10, 2023
VEXT:
Poor children..

While the parents keep voting the wrong leaders base on tribe and religion...
Because they don't know that, their leaders are the provider of their social amenities.they believes it comes from God, that is why they call God's name from Monday to Sunday through out the 365days with out rest.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Are you sure you still know your way to your papa backward village?? What's the name?
Obinna
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Asianjollof007:
Lol, this is not Asa community. Too many fake and unverified stories on the internet these days, asa is truly a village in ogun state under ewekoro local government and not yewa. It is a community housing seven villages but the situation over there isn't this worse, infact they have a stable power supply than most towns in ogun state.
Ogun state get stable power
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Obinna

Haha...are you sure it's not ilu aje??
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 8:34am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Haha...are you sure it's not ilu aje??
Orisirisi... It's eleja
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Orisirisi... It's eleja

Eleja?? I can't find any meaningful information about your backward village in the internet...are you sure humans live there??

You better make your money in lagos and go back to your eleja village and give it a face lift.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Eleja?? I can't find any meaningful information about your backward village in the internet...are you sure humans live there??

You better make your money in lagos and go back to your eleja village and give it a face lift.
Or masha close to Aguda
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Or masha close to Aguda

Biko no dey give me assignment 🙄🙄

Bye and enjoy your day
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Asianjollof007:

There're far worse places than this in Ogun state, shut and stop overating that big for nothing state.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2023
ycat:
What in this photos makes this Asa Ogun state?

This could be somewhere in Anambra for all we know!

Igbos are known for potopoto water and they are desperate to project their problems on Yoruba.

I don't know if anyone remembers a youth corper on nairaland who served in igboland and said "igbos were defecating in the well they drink from."

Even ilu aje in Oyo state made front page some weeks ago, your papa abandoned his backward ekiti village and ran to mushin lagos where dem born you, you think everywhere be like lagos and he had to run away??

I can bet you've never travelled to your backward village since you were born.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

Biko no dey give me assignment 🙄🙄

Bye and enjoy your day
Lolzzzz
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Segzy19:
You are the bastard here...

I understand your suffering relax the man will pay your monthly stipend before next week Saturday
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Osibajo2023:
shut up, did their suffering just start today, why AMOSUN no ameliorate their suffering in his regime, DAPO ABIODUN HAS REALLY TRIED HIS BEST, but not with standing, these people need help, urgent help, everything is not all about Government

Dapo really tried his best by not owning you monthly stipend.. See dis mumu comparing Amosun with Dapo
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
Harrynight:

Honestly that Lanfenwa area the roads there are terrible
Remembering that OBJ was a president for 8yrs make me sometimes wonder how a sitting president turn deaf ears and blind eyes to the situation of his own state by not holding the governor accountable.

Both Gbenga Daniel and Obasanjo are almost the same during their regime
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Osibajo2023: 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

Dapo really tried his best by not owning you monthly stipend.. See dis mumu comparing Amosun with Dapo
Dapo no owe salary, only deduction, go n veryfy, mumu
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Dapo no owe salary, only deduction, go n veryfy, mumu

Ode so Amosun dey own salary during his regime abi oponu
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
ode we Don buy all ur papaland if you like insult me from now till tomorrow mumu,it's not going to stop us...we would squeeze that naira into ur greedy smelling ewedu mouth and take over ur land,you can go and dance owambe with money mumu
Continue to deceive yourself Osu, your region will continue to rot away while you'll continue to sell gala on our streets
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 6:52am On Mar 11, 2023
DryMouth:

Guy go and hustle so that you can acquire all the lands igbo people bought from your people
which land you don acquire Osu? Better stop deluding yourself and go fix your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged shithole barren region
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BanyXchi: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2023
43Ronin:

Yawns. Post a pics of an igbo community like this and shut me up. You don't know igbos at all. In the early 90s our community though poor was not this bad. We had streams where you could fetch water to bath. Fastforward to now, there's water and electricity everywhere in our community, that's because the people who went to cities or abroad to hustle came back and developed the place. One guy who went abroad came back in the early 2000s and set up a mini solar plant, another guy joined him by buying 2 transformers, others bought poles and wires to connect the entire community. Every other person that had a little money dug borehole in ther houses free for the community (thats what igbos call igwebuike). Now the community does not lack anything and its like that in most igbo communities. Unlike you guys, when you move to lagos you never return home till you die and because you do not return home nothing works for the old and vulnerable in your community.
Osu like I said earlier continue to deceive yourself, I've been to your Region and I've seen worse! You Ibos are chronically delusi0nal and mentally deranged. The level of poverty I saw in the east was nothing I found anywhere else. Last week there were villages of Abia trending on Twitter, people that were eating with their hands and leaves in 2023. But continue to deceive yourself Omo ibo
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by ycat: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Wandering alien bastard, why not mind what goes on in your region and let me run around mine any way I want? As long as it's my region.
BossGerald:

Even ilu aje in Oyo state made front page some weeks ago, your papa abandoned his backward ekiti village and ran to mushin lagos where dem born you, you think everywhere be like lagos and he had to run away??

I can bet you've never travelled to your backward village since you were born.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by BossGerald: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2023
ycat:
Wandering alien bastard, why not mind what goes on in your region and let me run around mine any way I want? As long as it's my region.

Oga mind your ekiti backward village and allow Lagosians mind theirs, you're not a lagosian and can never be.

Stop deceiving yourself with region this and that, tell your kwara yoruba brothers to go claim FCT or Benue becos they're in the same region. Orisirisi
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Jolite(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
VEXT:

Go and take Ur drugs,you r sick..
Nigerians and truth are like cat and dog, who do una this thing??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.