Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out (41434 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by 43Ronin: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
delusional Osu miscreant. Your poverty-stricken erosion-ravaged barren region is full of malnourished human flesh eating poor people, go and fix your Region and stop deluding yourself.
Yawns. Post a pics of an igbo community like this and shut me up. You don't know igbos at all. In the early 90s our community though poor was not this bad. We had streams where you could fetch water to bath. Fastforward to now, there's water and electricity everywhere in our community, that's because the people who went to cities or abroad to hustle came back and developed the place. One guy who went abroad came back in the early 2000s and set up a mini solar plant, another guy joined him by buying 2 transformers, others bought poles and wires to connect the entire community. Every other person that had a little money dug borehole in ther houses free for the community (thats what igbos call igwebuike). Now the community does not lack anything and its like that in most igbo communities. Unlike you guys, when you move to lagos you never return home till you die and because you do not return home nothing works for the old and vulnerable in your community.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by kingsceemark(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.That is a lot of greenery around them so food scarcity is the least obvious.

No doubt they can live better, get dewormed etc , but this is a typical village setting with poor child spacing. Ogun state govt can move in to assist them.

If the picture of that old woman was taken bare chested without her permission and told that her picture will be displayed publicly in this manner, the Ogun state govt should get her justice and prosecute you.

See kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.

You're an 1mbecile for saying that trash, we're not in a war zone, yet Afonjas people looks so sickly, even during Biafra Nigeria civil war, things are not like this

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Xristars(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2023
As far as I’m concerned Dapo Abiodun is one of the worst Governor, if not the worst in Nigeria.
A state that has industries paying taxes. Roads are very very bad, no reasonable developments. The guy is just based in Abeokuta.
Very annoying. I no I will never vote them on march 18th. I just pity Ogun indigenes that will still vote him for second term.
Don’t be surprised if you hear, he won yewa.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Moye715: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
TainyLite:
My mumcy village.... I went there probably 20 years ago.... I can't go there now cos no light, good water nd basic amenities.... My mum nd family went there last year for my grandma burial though....

Your village brothers and sisters living outside the village ought to have an association in Abeokuta,Lagos or Abuja, where things affecting the community are ironed out. You'll can't wait for government always. This is why Igbos stands out, no bragging or trying to insult pls, They don't wait for government to come solve everything, they have village association in almost everywhere they find themselves and this act has help in solving numerous problems back home. I believe this community has top government officials and businessmen in Abeokuta, Lagos and Abuja but they have all forgotten their villages which is common among Yorubas. We need to learn from each other, reason why we are countrymen.

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Jolite(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
VEXT:
Poor children..

While the parents keep voting the wrong leaders base on tribe and religion...
Excuse me stop thinking from your anus, even if the parents vote for your own choice which is the best, what will the electoral body announce? Or are you a foolish foreigner? Common this is Nigeria.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Mckandre(m): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Those children are not with Kwashiokwor. About 2 or 3 look malnourished but it may not be as a result of lack of food if you look at their skin and the other well fed better looking kids.That is a lot of greenery around them so food scarcity is the least obvious.

No doubt they can live better, get dewormed etc , but this is a typical village setting with poor child spacing. Ogun state govt can move in to assist them.

If the picture of that old woman was taken bare chested without her permission and told that her picture will be displayed publicly in this manner, the Ogun state govt should get her justice and prosecute you.

See kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.
this is typical example of someone reasoning from the anus. Aturu n'weghi onye nche!
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by DryMouth: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu alusi, be proud of your cursed lineage. What's happening in asa is light-years better than the level of destitution I saw in South East. Infact many villages in the north are far far better than that of iboland. And SS too, what drugs are you on? Southeast is one of the poorest region in the country and the poverty there is second to none. My experience in the east made me cry.
Guy go and hustle so that you can acquire all the lands igbo people bought from your people
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
This shouldn't be about tribalism but poor governance. In this time and age we still have people who live far away from civilization and there is a sitting governor, a house of rep member, a senator and state house of assembly member that this Ass community is part of their constituency. I am not a Yoruba person. But I Fe very bad about what I am seeing.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by iyke2frankeze: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Raw materials for their sophisticated skulkers.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Otunbakayce: 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You can't choose to be eternally stupid. I spit and piss on your empty brain.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lvgirl: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
they are not Igbos that eat humans, Osu cannibal

So OSU people eat human being....they are wasting precious raw materials they would have sell in Ogun state.. OSU no wise
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by RZArecta(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I didn't want to believe a normal human being can write such a heartless comment until I saw your username then I stopped being surprised. You APC supporters are wicked demons

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Unrated900(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
This op is a f00lish person

This are pictures of people living in in Sudan
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Unrated900(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2023

This are pictures of people living in in sudann
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Unrated900(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2023

This are pictures of people living in in sudatt
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by mabea: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
wait till I tell you about my experience in the south east. I almost wept. The level of poverty in Anambra, ebonyi, Abia is not anything I've seen in my life. The SE has the worst Govs in the country but they are more obsessed with Lagos. Why?
Worst Governors you said. South Easterners don't waste time calling out their governors as can be seen here on nairaland but you people don't have such time as long as there's Lagos you are fine
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lightorder: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
VEXT:
Poor children..

While the parents keep voting the wrong leaders base on tribe and religion...
No , dey are doing omo ibos. Even Rhode Vivor Gbadebo is now Omoibo
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lightorder: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
BossGerald:
Their people are all over lagos claiming Lagosians and carrying igbo matter for head.

An ex convict is about to be re elected as ogun state governor yet na Anambra matter dem wan carry.

Despite ogun state paper igr, tueh...big for nothing state
I tire for the dirty lazy urchins
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Mitsurugi(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Omo ale jati jati. These are your own people you're talking nonsense about.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by ufotunang: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
That is why local government autonomy is needed ......if local government are autonomous.. money/ allocation goes directly to the local government Account and they will be able to provide all this social amenities the people in the village needs...but the selfishness and greediness of the state governors.... through joint account with local government....does not allow local government autonomy to take place
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lightorder: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This is so appalling. I am moved to tears...forget Nairaland Banter and tantrums. Where is that useless Dapo Abiodun, that pays miscreants to gather at campaign grounds, but finds it totally difficult to actually give them Clean WATER!!!

Even if they need to buy water, why not open up the place by empowering the people? Why not build a road network that will open effective urban to rural migration?

Why are our leaders cursed like this? See that child being washed in that stink-hole of putrid water!!

These are the kinda things these APC scoundrels should be pursuing, so that they can actually see the impact of their trolling and opening senseless posts

T imagine zombies with their Miscreant urchin partners claimed that the IGR of Ogun State is bigger than that of Nigeria. grin

Stop the hate for other tribes, because if people decide to actually dig deep and scrutinize you Agbado disciples, the results will be totally disgraceful.

Agbado zombies..should open threads AGAINST Dapo Abiodun..he has failed in Governance. Totally!!
they will never do it. They would rather open fake one on Anambra , even when they have not crossed Ore , let alone Benin, Edo

Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by ufotunang: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
And politicians will come to that community, village to go and campaign and make sweet promises...but when they vote for the politcians... the politicians will forget and abandon them till the next 4 years when election comes again... nawaoooo
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Lightorder: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

See picture of children with kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.
is SW at WAR ?!!!!!!!!!!

Any war at Ogun state? Please , someone should help me confirm
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria leaders both past and present including buhari and all of the state governors don't really care about the citizens
.. and the leaders, politicians will go to that community to go and campaign and give sweet promises to the villagers there
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
Just watch... Imbeciles will turn this thread into a tribal war!

Such communities abound all over Nigeria from SouthEast to the North (Dem plenty here)!

These people have governors, senators, reps, and local council heads who wine and dine like kings!

Even if a global organization sends fund and materials to these poor people, their sons and daughters will divert them before it gets to them!

Nairalander are so childish that they have predictably turned this into their laughable tribal wars. Go to any state in Nigeria and you'll find communities like this
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

See picture of children with kwashokwor below, taken during the Nigerian civil war in the liberated Eastern Nigerian villages in present day South East Nigeria. You can see the difference is much.

You are so daft.......the kwashokwor children you posted their pictures, some of them are billionaires while this present picture of Ogun community is not in the 60s but 2023 and not in a war situation but bad governance.... Shame no dey catch you? Am 98% sure your community is suffering same and you are here beefing hardworking Igbos. Hunger and frustration will soon give you glaucoma.
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by VEXT: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jolite:
Excuse me stop thinking from your anus, even if the parents vote for your own choice which is the best, what will the electoral body announce? Or are you a foolish foreigner? Common this is Nigeria.

Go and take Ur drugs,you r sick..
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by dontiky: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

so to you the children are fine and in a good condition? Can you wish that for people in your family. Religion and party has seriously blind you. You are no different from those criminals we call leaders
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
bought Lagos in your delusional flat akpu-filled head, better go and fix your shithole region.
ode we Don buy all ur papaland if you like insult me from now till tomorrow mumu,it's not going to stop us...we would squeeze that naira into ur greedy smelling ewedu mouth and take over ur land,you can go and dance owambe with money mumu
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by NezzyMike: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Nigeria leaders both past and present including buhari and all of the state governors don't really care about the citizens

I'm telling you! Thats why it baffles when youths fight for these bloodsuckers
Re: Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out by NezzyMike: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

So you can't differentiate kwashiorkor from marasmus? ITI, those kids have/had kwashiorkor, the ones you posted have marasmus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) / Man Attempts Jumping Down From A Mast In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70