Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections (17855 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by goodman5(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2023
The this idiot scam Nigeria in 2015 need to be study in high school
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Patokens: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by bencr7: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

You can vote for anybody you like but intimidating or attacking anybody that did not support your candidate is an act of terrorist
did they attack them physical,like wat ur APC is using thugs to attack pple physical in lagos, because they don't want to vote for their apc candidate,even have d right to go and burn market were pple shops are, because they believe d igbos are d only one that made apc lost presidential election ,like if they are not other tribes even their own tribe that have shop in that market.
Come to my LG alimosho,that have more Yoruba, include my friends and wife who are Yoruba voted for LP.
U apc pple are d worse, because u attack pple with both words, tribelism even to their fellow Yoruba bro and sis and physically through ur thugs like wat they did to Mrs Jennifer Efidi
U guy are worst terrorist than d obidient.

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by TimmyTen(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
From one ancestor to another
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The MOST useless President Nigeria ever had. And under his watch he conducted the MOST rigged, useless election. We can't wait for your useless tenure to expire let's have fresh breath.

Don't insult our president nw. Haba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by blowjohn(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Let's try to pass our message without insulting our President
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by cuthberto5: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:
If u believe that the election is not credible,tell ur senate and house members elected to return their certificate to inec
See as you come here to expose your ignorance...The Presidential election was rigged hence the call for its cancellation by LP and PDP even Sowore and other parties called for its cancellation too. Mind you the Senate and House of Reps elections results were uploaded immediately by the BVAS hence its credibility but the Presidential election wasn't and that is why they're all in court so you suppose get sense before posting senseless comments like this online😡 Also ask yourself why is the so-called winner also going to court to inspect the election materials if he is sure he won the election? Common sense is actually not common afterall i think!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by khalling2008: 11:11am On Mar 09, 2023
bencr7:
did they attack them physical,like wat ur APC is using thugs to attack pple physical in lagos, because they don't want to vote for their apc candidate,even have d right to go and burn market were pple shops are, because they believe d igbos are d only one that made apc lost presidential election ,like if they are not other tribes even their own tribe that have shop in that market.
Come to my LG alimosho,that have more Yoruba, include my friends and wife who are Yoruba voted for LP.
U apc pple are d worse, because u attack pple with both words, tribelism even to their fellow Yoruba bro and sis and physically through ur thugs like wat they did to Mrs Jennifer Efidi
U guy are worst terrorist than d obidient.
Who asks you all these stories?
Accept Tinubu as your President, all these stories are unnecessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Quodseverismete: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
I am not sure he said this. If the kind election you conducted on 25th February 2023 was what Goodluck Jonathan conducted in 2015, you will not smell asorock. It very unfortunate the improvement inec made over the years was eroded by you. INEC, EFCC, ICPC NJC etc. have all become corruption agencies under your watch. Posterity will not forgive you because the legacy of GEJ you benefited from that made president was destroyed by you.

You have done all your worst but God still pass you and nature has a way of purging itself. You will be recompensed according to all your actions in due time.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Decent09(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440356/administration-set-forward-credible-transparent-fair-elections-buhari/

Let's compare with this.

And if it's Nigeria, "Even Jesus Christ would not Conduct Free and Fair Elections"

Prof. Olunshegu Obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by naturefellow(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:

At least pretend to be smart by keeping quiet,no b same day and same place the election hold?
focus of the rigging was on presidential results. Joke's still on you!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by peculiar2233: 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by zudozz: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Useless man.

Na becos u rule Nigeria without certificate, so you believe say everybody no get sense. But na u n people wey dey support u no get sense!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Abdoolyabo: 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
This Hausa/Fulani love power but no brain to rule.
at least they have brain to get the power, their haters doesn't even have the brain to get the power, not to talk of ruling 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by stuffs2002: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
This Hausa/Fulani love power but no brain to rule.

The dullest Hausa/Fulani is 100 time smarter than IIGB0S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by kenton(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Heavensent01(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
What a useless entity of a president

For the yorubas claiming sanwo olu will win lagos, after selling your fathers lands you want to claim land owners and major deciders? 18th go shock una tongue

Sanwoolu reelection Is a settled case, you igbo will understand what indigenous voting means next week sat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by olugboemmauel: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
The man is brainless
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by silaswills01(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Both we and him knows he's lying
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Amwitty(f): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
This man probably has dementia
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Amwitty(f): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
airminem:
cool

Perhaps when President Buhari ultimately finishes in May, 2023, all of the Nigerian people will come round in full circle to say this really was a good steward.
Seriously??
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by shineeye1: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Stanislause94: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Heavensent01:

Sanwoolu reelection Is a settled case, you igbo will understand what indigenous voting means next week sat
are you from Lagos? You this irabiji boy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by achimendy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by GreyLaw(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Minatouchiha:
You be thief Oga. The worst President Nigeria has ever had. Hypocrite, thief, vampire, collosal failure, everything notably bad. Integrity should not, anyway be used around u. Abegi, make I hear.

Buhari will go down to the grave in shame. When he leaves Aso Rock and journalists drag him to pieces on the pages of Newspaper then he'll know what terrible leader he was and how Nigerians really look at him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by delishpot: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin Would you say otherwise?
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Poleski: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
This fool is delusional.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Minime10(f): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440356/administration-set-forward-credible-transparent-fair-elections-buhari/

Maybe the words; Credible, Transparent & Fair get another meaning to these goons grin
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by bencr7: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:

Who asks you all these stories?
Accept Tinubu as your President, all these stories are unnecessary
come and force me to accept na,like d way u pple are Forcing other to only vote apc in lagos,if not u will used thugs to attack pple.
I will accept,if d election was done probably but d case in d court,if any win in court,that when I will accept d person

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Heavensent01(m): 3:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Stanislause94:
are you from Lagos? You this irabiji boy grin

even this 1994 kid don't join is foolish kinsmen, what's bad in being an origin of Iragbiji in Yoruba land?

those in orba are inferior to the iragbiji, no communities in Igbo land can withstand the achievement of sons and daughter from that community you imbeciles

many idiots owned a phone lately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Cabal Foiled Daura’s Sack Before Buhari’s Vacation / APC Loses More Lawmakers To PDP In Edo / Disobey My Order At Your Peril - Akeredolu Warn Herdsmen In Forest Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.