Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections (17838 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by ogascomax: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2023
You no well o. Which administration you are talking about. You have the record for all the worst things in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Dbrother(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Make God punish LordLugard 😐

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440356/administration-set-forward-credible-transparent-fair-elections-buhari/

Finally people can now see that Bubu rigged the elections not even INEC.

Even Emefiele is has been acting on Bubu directives.

Omo, these last week, e come be like say I dey diet. No cash. Who dey sell food no dey collect transfer
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Father4all: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Buhari is a very stupid man. Maybe he thinks we are fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Eriggayabdem: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
Chai!
Every idiot want to trend!
An slowpoke with manic tendencies...A disgrace to civility, a die hard bigot and enabler of home grown terrorism, a clueless kleptomaniac, idiot, your reputation precedes you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Benblaq(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
Hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
Saw my Obidients wailing comments
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by chysam: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2023
I believe this man on this.
INEC took advantage of his "I am not aware" status to mess things up.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by highchief1: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:
If u believe that the election is not credible,tell ur senate and house members elected to return their certificate to inec
those guys get as them take Dey o.I have never seen ppl like them.Obi even hosted them.He hosted and congratulated ppl from a wrong process he claimed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by tamdun: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2023
naturefellow:
presidential election was not credible. Joke's on you!
At least pretend to be smart by keeping quiet,no b same day and same place the election hold?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by hotwax: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe so too. This election is free and fair , we can’t have a 100% free and fair election but I’ll give it 98% which is a good mark.

Your conscience is dead

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by blaise26abj(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
What a useless entity of a president

For the yorubas claiming sanwo olu will win lagos, after selling your fathers lands you want to claim land owners and major deciders? 18th go shock una tongue

Be careful what you say . There are ways to evict non indigenous people from a land . The Igbos will only cry foul . We are integrated with Igbos more than any other tribe in nigeria . Let the hate stop . I blame Achiebe for this nonsense .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by guru90: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
I don't know why I found myself with this empty vessels leaders.......

I don tire.....

Stolen mandate Tinubu
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Safyqueen: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
The guy dey fool himself.

I just love how OBIdients messed him and INEC up.

Tinubu now walks around like a naked thief carrying the stolen goat on his back While Buhari cheers him on.

Just make sure you hanged Tinubu's image on the wall in your office after May 29.
Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by HellVictorinho7: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2023
F117nighthawk:
If this is what this fulani man called credible? Then he doesn't under English language, I have said repeatedly, on a good day this man doesn't deserve to even superintend over a local government.

did u support his cashless policy or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by ohinoyee(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2023
You that "UNDER" English language, I can see the way you are writing it so fluent 😀
F117nighthawk:
If this is what this fulani man called credible? Then he doesn't under English language, I have said repeatedly, on a good day this man doesn't deserve to even superintend over a local government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by BigYash: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2023
If you support this his party APC,just know that you are not different from this man buhari. He doesn't even know the difference between good and bad.. Which African country wan emulate backwardness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by imagrg(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Every word from the government now sounds fraud to me.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by sharone21(f): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe so too. This election is free and fair , we can’t have a 100% free and fair election but I’ll give it 98% which is a good mark.

For conscience sake please, learn to say the truth for once.

Maybe u think other Africans laughing at the Giant of Africa is a lie.

PMB/APC's government scored 50%
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by lawdrigo: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Instead for you to address the country concerning supreme court verdict on your useless naira policy, you are here marketing another failed system applauding yourself on good governance.. Nonsense!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by BigBizzy(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2023
This guy dey mad
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by EmmyDJourno: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2023
This man is a very big fool, I’m tired of seeing him, let him get away from our lives for good please
And to that impish leprechaun beside him, he would be made a lesson of, by the hunger for a new Nigeria🤨

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by hush15: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440356/administration-set-forward-credible-transparent-fair-elections-buhari/

If I say wetin dey my mind about this useless president ehn, Nigerians will be upset.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by bolademi(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 09, 2023
With all due respect, sir you're drunk

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by ViceGovernor: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2023
I think this man is mentally unstable if not what is this falsehood he is spitting out
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by F117nighthawk: 7:43am On Mar 09, 2023
That is typo error,
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by almarthins(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by almarthins(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You sabi wuru wuru too
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by ComeToJesus: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

It's possible that one can be a scammer without knowing that he is..

Schizophrenics live in alternate universe. They swing between reality and lala land. They are perpetually in a dissonant state.

I think that's the problem here.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by arewaboy01(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Very credible election…God PMB
God bless the JAGABAN GCFR…
To hell with whoever is not happy with the outcome of this presidential election!!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by djon78(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2023
airminem:
cool

Perhaps when President Buhari ultimately finishes in 2023, all of the Nigerian people will come round in full circle to say this really was a good steward.

Good Steward?

This man has ended up being the worst ruler to rule Nigeria.

Even Abacha era pass this one times over

What exactly will be the legacy of this man?

Is it the economy he left in shambles

Or the Naira problem that citizens are suffering untold hardship.
You have money in your account but can have physical access to your money.

Or the shambolic election

When he leaves in two months time, posterity will judge him, his remaining days

But this his 8 years nothing to say Nigerians gained. It's been all about pain and suffering

What a leader indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May 29 Handover Is Sacrosanct – Buhari / Boko Haram: Igbos Flee The North En-masse / Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.