Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections (17840 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / 2023: One Of The Most Credible & Transparent Elections In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by fareed69(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Chillext:
This man is confused

Like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by sameks08(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Effect of too much concorsion and brukutu is not good for your health old man
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Jolomenas: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
This Hausa/Fulani love power but no brain to rule.

You are verystupid

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Robasy: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Is Buhari living in self denial, or he chooses not to accept that his administration has set new standard of failure?!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by bamidbamid: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Bin a while I commented here on nairaland.. But seeing this thread, I can't look away but say " BUHARI, U ARE AN EVIL MAN, DISGUISING as a religious marafoka. POSTERITY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU FOR TAKING NIGERIA BACK TO 1979.. U KILLED THE SAME SYSTEM OF ELECTIONEERING THAT BROUGHT YOU IN.. MARA NI BOBO YEN NAU..
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Raxxye(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2023
This old man no get shame!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Vicson2021: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2023
Bros, you can lie!!!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by woleabayo(f): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fair indeed
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Ibman: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2023
I don't understand what the president always says... It's like he doesn't read, see or hear what is happening in the country because it's like he always says the opposite of realities on ground.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Stanweezy(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2023
This fraud election is what he tagged credible and our president is not even aware the institution called Eye Neck postponed March 11th election due to their incompetence
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by izubext007: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Chia bubu u can lie oooo
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by watchindelta(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Lol nigeria robot. Outa here
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by DItalianNija: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2023
See mumu way call himself president, he has no idea about d happenings in d country, very useless president. I blame Nigerians way day fear to die, we are hoping on God to fight our battle for us. Let's keep hoping, Tifnubu government will be worse dan dat of bubu, very soon he be flying abroad for medical treatment, den shetima will become d president dat is wen Yoruba people eyes go open say na another fulani in disguise dey supported.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Mercury12(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:
If u believe that the election is not credible,tell ur senate and house members elected to return their certificate to inec
hahahaha😂😂😂
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by airminem(f): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Bridget95:
I though this man was once called Mr integrity? Its obvious the man is a lying thief

Duh!
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Benjamin4388(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Viltron:
With all due respect, sir you're drunk
Due respect my foot...you all should leave tinubu,obi.atiku out of this...how we survived this physically.mentally.emotional sick man 4 8 yearz stil baffles me...even the devil himself cant be worse than this buhari if he was the president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by bencr7: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:
If u believe that the election is not credible,tell ur senate and house members elected to return their certificate to inec
d house of rep and Senate were transfer or done electronic,but d presidential election did not,that why their were surprise in d process,many powerful politicians lost, mostly governor who were trying to enter d senate,that why most of d loser accepted d results and their is no way they will complain, because inec did d HOR and SEN to their law they promise,but presidential election they went outside d law and did not fulfill their promise.
I can see u and that person in that post,no get sense.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by opribo(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
That is a big fat lie. Your administration turned Nigeria into a huge joke.
..and finallyconducted the worst election ever in the history of makund I mean how can a man whose name is not associated with any meaningful project on Nigeria and is a drug lord now be the one to be your successor.ypu are a fraud a man who has cheated all his way to the top. He can't be our president. Now see the people he is training , the area boys on how to kill and smoke hard drugs the whole world is watching you. The first president to hand over to a drug lord.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Benjamin4388(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Robasy:
Is Buhari living in self denial, or he chooses not to accept that his administration has set new standard of failure?!
how person wey don mad or no well at all answer this kind question...the better you all understand buhari is sick upstairs..we can all move on from this mistake of a being
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by 8stargeneral: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2023
When you have a dullard as a president,everything seems to be good in his mind
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Faposky95: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=b0rn2fuck post=121591511]At least make him do commot. Must he talk?[/quote

Talk ke....
Na teeth e dey pick.....
Man in love with za cow
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by MastaP12: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Hope your children won't threats to this great nation in the nearest future?. It's just a question so no bad energy
IyaebeTheGreat:
I believe so too. This election is free and fair , we can’t have a 100% free and fair election but I’ll give it 98% which is a good mark.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by MastaP12: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2023
MastaP12:
Hope your children won't be threats to this great nation in the nearest future?. It's just a question so no bad energy
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Paramount01(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
The MOST useless President Nigeria ever had. And under his watch he conducted the MOST rigged, useless election. We can't wait for your useless tenure to expire let's have fresh breath.
Under Tinubu?
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Haymus007(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Shikini:
This Buhari is so disconnected with Nigerians - more like a robot that appears from the blues to say anything he is programmed to say
I swear clueless fool
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by bencr7: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

Igbo Christian are no tribal bigot abi?
Why igbo Christians were attacking anybody that do not support Obituary Peter?

Why 99.8% igbo Christians voted for only Peter obituary, unlike another tribe that voted for 3 candidates?

Why only Igbo Christians supported their own but attack those who supported their own?
when their were supporting and voting for others against their own brothers and father d like of Alex Ekwueme, Ojukwu,Orji uzor kalu.
Then u pple were saying and laughing at d Igbo that they don't like themselves or support their brother.
Now their Igbo brother(obi) came out and they did to prove u pple wrong to vote for their brother diz time,and now u are complaining rubbish.
The different is because Is obi,if it is Orji uzor kalu and Rocha okorocha they will not get d vote,obi got in southeast.
And again how do u expect southeast igbo that is 99% Christian vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket in national level,even sanowlu say apc lost in Lagos, because of Muslim/Muslim ticket,Lagos that Muslim and Christian are somehow close in population still vote for obi,yet u expect 99% Igbo in southeast vote Muslim Muslim ticket.
Because of Muslim Muslim ticket apc lost in plateau and taraba,and kaduna,which southern kaduna vote heavily for obi, because wat they have suffer in d hand of Muslim Muslim leadership
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by khalling2008: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2023
bencr7:
when their were supporting and voting for others against their own brothers and father d like of Alex Ekwueme, Ojukwu,Orji uzor kalu.
Then u pple were saying and laughing at d Igbo that they don't like themselves or support their brother.
Now their Igbo brother(obi) came out and they did to prove u pple wrong to vote for their brother diz time,and now u are complaining rubbish.
The different is because Is obi,if it is Orji uzor kalu and Rocha okorocha they will not get d vote,obi got in southeast.
And again how do u expect southeast igbo that is 99% Christian vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket in national level,even sanowlu say apc lost in Lagos, because of Muslim/Muslim ticket,Lagos that Muslim and Christian are somehow close in population still vote for obi,yet u expect 99% Igbo in southeast vote Muslim Muslim ticket.

You can vote for anybody you like but intimidating or attacking anybody that did not support your candidate is an act of terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Donnells: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
I no blame you.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by Osibajo2023: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
This Hausa/Fulani love power but no brain to rule.
as e dey sweet us, e dey pain them, but u dey hail him b4 election, no smart person, is obidient, they are all omo mummy, they only believe they are intelligent because dey speak good English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by johnnypumpum(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
fair Election!!!!!! ka. God will surely Judge u Mr Pmb....
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by themanderon: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Old cargoes. These are the people making life terrible for Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections by stallionng: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2023
We may want to believe you sir ,but the principal is vicariously liable to the actions and in-actions of his subordinates .
Meaning that the failure of INEC to finish up the credibility rebounds back to you as failed too.you delegated authority to them and they messed it up,so you bear their failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / Okada Riders Protesting In Lagos? / We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.