Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (30747 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by MorataFC: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Efun
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by gigabyte13: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Characteristics of awon omo olori pelebe......
E no go your way
Scatter everything
Werey don pai person daughter now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Obi
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Ladymillion(f): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Stop gender based violence , they wont hear . . . . . RIP to the young lady

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Deo1986(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Anger issue. Now his life is ruined!

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Spanki(f): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2023
The Judge should permit that his BIG head be flogged with sticks until he is pronounced deadπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by izubext007: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Marriage this days

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by ufuosman(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
Which kind anger be dat
God abeg oh

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Godsonkemz(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2023
This one na beast. Women always fall for people who don't like them because they prefer money to love.

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Isabi4lov: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Na wa o , some people are animal in human form undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Solocoin: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
May God grant her eternal repose. I don't know why you will live with someone the person is beating you and you still keep quiet. Not that she didn't see all these temperament while dating but she believes he will change when they get marry. Women should stop killing theirselves in the name of marriage.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Kaido: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
I saw this news 2 days ago. it is saddening.

Lot of people got anger issues

5 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by money121(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Anger issue
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Banter1(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
See his head.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by philipojukwu1: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2023
The agbo he drank served him breakfast with milk.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by christistruth01: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by thesicilian: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2023
It's never just as simple as it seems on the news
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by alibiz: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Most time people see this while in courtship yet the go ahead to marry.
RIP to her....
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Solocoin: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2023
If you're a man always check on your sister that is married. Visit her, call her and don't keep quiet for an idiot to come and kill your sister for you. My mother born only one girl and she died and the only sister I have is my stepsister. I can't trade her for anything, no man can beat her in the name of marriage and go free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by nedekid: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2023
See his head. He looks like a cheap drug user. Imagine him strangling someone's child.
Hope he is thrown in jail and the keys tossed away.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by 4tomandchi: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Marriage no be by force I wonder why a man will use his money to go and buy wahala!!! If the marriage is not working out divorce is an option instead of wasting your life like this.

The poor unborn child would have added value to this world now just see what anger has caused.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Minjim: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2023
This thing usually anger me too. When someone is at the gate, I run to open the gate.

But when I'm outside I see them just walking sluggishly.

But I can manage my own anger. I just show it on my face and calm down.

They can't come and kill me with hypertension

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by OlawaleBammie: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2023
insidelife22:
Tinubu's campaign slogan was emilokan.
Na emilokan we go dey chop.

Any urchin found beging online or offline or trying to leave Nigeria in the next four years shoud be treated as an armed robber.

Signed;balablue for the demigod of Urchins who was beating in Lagos on 25 febuary by A humble Obi.

Ase Oro

His slogan was RENEWED HOPE not emilokan grin

Now u should rest
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by oloriooko(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2023
It wasn't gate opening delay that made him do this he must have been nursing some grudges or planning some evil schemes to eliminate the wife and the devil took over
Now he's achieved his aim he must face the music and dance well

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by DonBenny77(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Result of "you must marry me"

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by IbileIfe: 8:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Obidients, especially those from Anambra are very wicked people.
They almost lynched an old man who wanted to vote for President-Elect
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the presidential election on Saturday, February 25.

6 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by DWJOBScom(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Nairalander01:
People dey marry sha

It is sad πŸ˜”
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by SugarGirl44(f): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Typical Obidient behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by mukthar2000(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2023
As I don see the name no need to waste my time reading.

Very wicked and inpatient peoples.

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by georgeakins: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Ibo men are the number one wife-killers in the world.

They are too crude and barbaric

4 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Mr2wealth: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2023
Look at his big head. The idiot just killed two people over anger. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo) / Two Nigerian Romance Scammers Arrested In Bangkok, Thailand (Photos) / Ahmed Akorode: Man Who Set Himself Ablaze In Lagos Is Still Alive! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.