Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (30716 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Confirm4real(m): 8:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Make unu look well before unu marry but unu no dey hear...

I want a man that is tall and handsome.

I want a man that will cry during our wedding day, it shows how he loves me.

I want a man living in a flat or duplex with a car.

I want a man that can go 5 rounds in bed.

I want, I want and I want...

Naso e dey end in premium tears and death.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by EmmyDJourno: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2023
See bandit wey she go marry, so sad
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Brushstrokes20: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2023
# life lessons 102....

If you don't CAGE YOUR ANGER,
Your anger will cage you!

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by sharone21(f): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Solocoin:
If you're a man always check on your sister that is married. Visit her, call her and don't keep quiet for an idiot to come and kill your sister for you. My mother born only one girl and she died and the only sister I have is my stepsister. I can't trade her for anything, no man can beat her in the name of marriage and go free.

Beating is the deal breaker for me... My dad who even has right to beat me, no beat me to injury point and will still pull me to his side with his other LOVING hand, na stranger will now start beating me ... Stranger, who didn't see me as his flesh.

Just praying that whoever will judge the case wouldn't be a woman....Because she will put herself in the shoes of the late wife and promise herself never to let him leave the court alive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Cantonese: 8:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Tribal:
Name checkers, how far? America has countlessly confirmed the Tribe to be the most Wife-Killing among Humanity. Many times shown by American Statistics of Wife Killers in United States they carry number 1 Spot with most Heartless brutal murder of the mothers of their Children, they are ever too week to move on as real Men when their small prick is too small to satisfy their wives. India also confirms them to the most Heartless set of men that lure women with love only to use them and dump them even after impregnating them in India. Also, confirm that they father the highest Number of innocent children that are now bastards in Lagos, Akwa Ibom, PortHarcourt, Kano, etc because they see those Tribes as too inferior to theirs to marry them. Yet they are too weak and ever under the Control of their small pricks that pushes them to deceive innocent girls and women. angry

Sorry. You hear?

Dem too pass you.

1. The phone in your hand
2. The laptop you borrow to use
3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.
4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.
5. The plumbing things that give you water
6. The clothes and shoes you wear
7. The korope/okada that carry you around
8. The building materials used for the house where you live.
9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.
10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.
11. Dem still be your landlord.
12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.
13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.
14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.
15. Fight, you no fit.
16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.
18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages, you MUNTULA.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Streetdreamx(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2023
The truth is...he slept out with his side chick then came back in the morning and his wife knew about it, which led to the domestic wawulence resulting the de@th.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by largeman4u(m): 8:38am On Mar 09, 2023
This guy should be jailed for life, you impregnated the same woman, don’t you know how feeble pregnant woman feels.

Ladies please look well before you choose a husband.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by fareed69(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Na dem dem.
Obi and his Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by symbianDON(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2023
Nairalander01:
People dey marry sha
I swear!
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Solocoin: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2023
sharone21:

Beating is the deal breaker for me... My dad who even has right to beat me, no beat me to injury point and will still pull me to his side with his other LOVING hand, na stranger will now start beating me ... Stranger, who didn't see me as his flesh.

Just praying that whoever will judge the case wouldn't be a woman....Because she will put herself in the shoes of the late wife and promise herself never to let him leave the court alive.
I'm praying for a woman to be the judge of this case. I hate nonsense, why beating her? Of you don't want her again then you send her out. My late father never beat my mother neither my mother has tell me he beat her. My late father while alive told me never to beat a woman and I find it so irritating. Now she's death for something she could have avoided.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by 8stargeneral: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2023
No feelings for humans again

How can you strangle someone till death without feeling remorse

When you achieved your aim,you will now realise is devil's work

This kind people deserve jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by miqos02(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Man Strangles His Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440364/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death-delay-opening-gate-photos/
this beautiful woman lost her life just like that.

Remember : I sell SSD
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Man Strangles His Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440364/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death-delay-opening-gate-photos/
. people should do mental check up before marriage, by mere looking at this Man you know he's an animal but you gave hour daughter to him
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Dubembiafra: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2023
If you can conquer anger, your life problem is 80% solved

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by ahnie: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2023
tydi:
Was the beast drunk while rushing home to throw up in the process met his wife at the gate then he thought she was the villain therby strangled her..
Kill the beast he has no place among humans
See tochukwu forming saint cheesy cheesy cheesy.werent beating your first wife like this before she took to her heels?

The way you lots pretend online eeh,I just dey laugh.if I hear pim from you I would invite your ex wife to this thread to Xpose you more,even with screenshots.

So jejely respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Adakintroy: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2023
No be this cause am. Wetin cause am don Dr ground long. This na just the final.nail.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by zelnababa(m): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2023
obidients transfer his loosing anger to kill his wife.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by confydoedowaye(m): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
Ikechukwu Obiora from Anambra State

Werey will now run to Lagos be claiming no man's land.

Oloriburuku IPOBl Terriost Omo irankiran

You just hate Igbos. It'll be hypocrisy if u ever f*cked an Igbo person.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by DiamondNimi(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
He who kills by gun, should die by gun
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Toluwanise247(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2023
It can only happen in Anambra. The pain of obi still dey hin body that why. Am sure the man Na obident

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by BloomingDale(f): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2023
His discounted house help in the guise of a wife did not obey him quickly, so he killed her. Nigerian wives, how far?

The rest are doing nanny work at home while he builds his career and help himself to different young damsels. Eventually he will leave her for one of those young damsel after he finishes gathering his wealth and have no use for the nanny/wife, while the nanny be saying my children are the only thing that gives me joy. Buhaha.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Blupen(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Neddstark:

Severe pains Tinubu will rule you and your household for the next 4 years.
8years oga
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Neddstark: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Blupen:
8years oga

I am rational. If Tinubu misperforms, let someone else take over.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by gadgethead: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Killed your pregnant wife because she didn't quickly open the gate?! This guy is a serial Killer-in-waiting, if he gets away with this, he will kill again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Richy4(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2023
e shockam.. he think say Na special things dey kill human being..
I can just imagine what was going through his stupid mind when she was calling and shaking her and she couldn't wake up.. He come learn the hard way...
When he eats the watery beans and uncooked little piece of meat for more than 23yrs, he will understand 😡

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by spiceadole: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Anambra man has used his wife for money ritual according to instructions by the native doctor.
Use your pregnant wife.

Soon,this man will become a multi billionaire and they will say he is a businessman.
Na their way

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2023
sad sad Really unfortunate but these Nnewi people and hot temper are like a tortoise and its shell.Am from Anambra though.
BTW, the wife must surely have seen the red flags,but ignored them, maybe because the animal is rich.What makes some women stubbornly stick to abusive relationship and marriage is beyond my comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by silverkings: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Draslo:
Awon Obidient.
Awon Skull miner

It is me and you guys in Nairaland... Chameleons
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by wonder233: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2023
Yes she is. She is a full time housewife with nothing else to do than eat, sleep and laze around. It is the marriage philosophy of people from that side of the country. The man is to face the world alone and provide. And you think he won't be irritated all the time?
Ibos should change their mindset on marriage. Its disgusting
okomile:
Stupid idiot
Is your wife gatewoman

3 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by HrmRainbow: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm,
Make person nor marry e enemy o, all because of anger, the man eye don clear na, e don calm down by himself,
See e head !
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Sermwell(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
Ikechukwu Obiora from Anambra State

Werey will now run to Lagos be claiming no man's land.

Oloriburuku IPOBl Terriost Omo irankiran
Is your brain this idle?? How are Igbos just living rent free in your head? Don't you have a job or something else you think of? This is strange ohh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint In Kogi. 3 Feared Dead, Many Injured (Pictures) / Customs Seizes N15billion Worth Of Donkey Skin In Lagos / Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.