Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (30708 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by oshom09(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Esu (devil) don use this one head break coconut. God abeg ooooo, help us not to make wrong choices in life and not to fall into temptation of Oga esu
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by chinemezeq: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Draslo:
Awon Obidient.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by 9gerian: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Your wife pregnant, with your child. shocked

“Everyone” needs anger management training including those who think they don’t.

Omicronvaccine:
Man Strangles His Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440364/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death-delay-opening-gate-photos/
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by chinemezeq: 9:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Draslo:
Awon Obidient.
irrelevant comment
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by egojeny1(f): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Nnewi people and beating of their wives. Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Forbesdeal(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Man Strangles His Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440364/man-strangles-pregnant-wife-death-delay-opening-gate-photos/

Have you Notice ,Anambra is full of BAD News...and that's where Eluuup PO Came from....why can't you guys build your state and leave Lagos Allow for us....Greed people ....
You that cannot build your state.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by YelloweWest: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2023
robinso01:
Never stay with an angry bird because he's rich. The last person I'll ever marry is someone that's hot tempered

Does this idiot look rich?
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2023
This is madness
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by alphanyx: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2023
SAY NO TO DRUGS!!! Probably high on cheap "mpurummiri".
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Psychopatheko: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Idiot man make I see how you wan dey vex now if you dey inside cell with top agberos your yansh hole go suffer tire
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by barinedan(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Women, should pray and do thorough research about their so called husband to be before accepting proposals, some men are demons in human form. Imagine killing your wife just because she delayed to open the gate for you, you didn't even bother to ask why she delayed. Men are heartless. He should also be sentenced to death by strangulation, let him also feel the pains his wife felt
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by plantist: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
Ikechukwu Obiora from Anambra State

Werey will now run to Lagos be claiming no man's land.

Oloriburuku IPOBl Terriost Omo irankiran

aunty mi small small nau cheesy eleyii ti poju
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Killermamba: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

people dey mad Sha, see him head like coconut
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Bimpe29: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2023
That was perpetually saddening, unfortunate and callous. The husband will surely be punished for the heinous crime.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by millionaireman: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Mad Man Strangles Wife to Death.

Even looking at the man's eyes,one can notice that he is not saner.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by olawonder(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2023
Neddstark:

Severe pains
Tinubu will rule you and your household for the next 4 years.

8yrs bro, you’re giving them early hope when u say 4!

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Dottormentor: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Why did you marry this goat, his face alone sef dey enough make girls dey on speed. Some girls used una no get eyes or na frustration? Nwamaikpe, IBO olosho mannequins pls advice ur members.
Omicronvaccine:

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Truthshscrazy: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2023
OluwaBlessyn:
Strangle him also

Just imagining how many minutes before his wife while gasping for air before she passed out

Omo,people get mind oo

He should be killed in a painful way, he's not worthy to be amoung the living
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Blupen(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Neddstark:

I am rational. If Tinubu misperforms, let someone else take over.
Weda he misperforms or disperforms or insperforms or even reliforms he will be president for 8years oga

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by panmunium(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
See the coconut head, full of poop. He should rot in jail
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Osashalom: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Nairalander01:
People dey marry sha
I dey tell you!
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Savechild23: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2023
obembet:
Ikechukwu Obiora from Anambra State

Werey will now run to Lagos be claiming no man's land.

Oloriburuku IPOBl Terriost Omo irankiran

Must be coming back from attacking police station, ishi murumuru
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by LegacyB: 10:33am On Mar 09, 2023
Mindlog:
That was certainly not the first time he did beat her and very likely her family knew about the abuse.

I get infuriated when I see the family of a woman killed by her husband running around to get the man arrested, hiring lawyers despite knowing she had been going through domestic violence and were not proactive.

I crashed my cousin's marriage last September because I was very certain the marriage would end with a murder and a life sentence.,so it was cheaper to get her out of the marriage alive.
Little child comment. You have same problem and it’s called ANGER!! I don’t know you but I have helped you.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by dalass(f): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2023
I can't marry someone took muscular or too big that when he slaps me, I cannot slap twice.

Violent men's ego feeds on weakness and timidity in women

Rot in jail devil's incarcerate. Going to jail for killing your wife and unborn child isn't enough. Getting hanged for it is the deal undecided
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Mindlog: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2023
LegacyB:

Little child comment. You have same problem and it’s called ANGER!! I don’t know you but I have helped you.

How have you "helped" me?🤔
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by judedwriter(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmmm....

Could this be a ritual killing?

Anger is a temporary madness, but people can do wicked stuffs like this for ritual money.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
There is more to this
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Who else are they, see how his head looks like IPOB, what Obi has caused his people. Death every day....

I said it, Peter Obi will cause more people to suck blood
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Gospel2Day: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Look at the lips of the man.
He's most likely a weed smoker.
There is nothing women cannot pick up and call lover/suitor all in a bid to marry.
It's a pity.
Re: Man Strangles Pregnant Wife To Death Over Delay In Opening Gate For Him by Originalsly: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2023
One year marriage ..... wife had to know this guy had serious anger issues ... had to been taking a beating before marriage ... but went ahead and got married. Guy need to be sent to prison for a longgg time. I can bet my life ... in prison with other men he would have full control of his anger and not raise a finger even if hit by another inmate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals Pants In Ondo, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Kwara Torture Centre, Sumuratu Mumeen Arabic Centre: 108 Rescued By Police / 2 Arrested In Ogun For Scamming Nigerians With Dollar-Washing Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.