Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue (20669 Views)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by sekem: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Looks like the herdsmen are done with elections and they are now back to their usual business?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2023
I don't give a fuxk , let benue people enjoy Their APc they voted for

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by SisterFire(f): 8:45am On Mar 09, 2023
Father Alia come pls
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by BloomingDale(f): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Hopefully they enter Ekiti and Ondo state as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by tyinfinity: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Peter obi send those gunmen on revenge mission.obi came third but unhappy that benue rejected him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Mayeldah(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Where is the army and DSS in all these?

Same army and DSS that were moving from house to bush in the east looking for IPOB, where are they?

That some persons voted for APC in Benue is even more disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Mrregistration: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

The incoming President is just a civilian, what can he do that the outgoing President with military background couldnt do?

He will create wonders grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by slimfit1(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2023
How are our people supposed to eat when the farmers are being killed by Buhari's families?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by SisterFire(f): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2023
keymatt:
Fulani people will reap all the curses of their wickedness.
...Tinubu ignorance ( wickedness ) invited Fulani . They made first call In 1960s and second calling in 2015 ,
What do you expect from those who don't want their brothers ( idoma ) to rule?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2023
INEC result cannot be trusted but if Benue people truly voted for APC, know that they are the dumbest people in black Africa.
What happened to protest vote to send a message to your oppressors?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by slimfit1(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:
I don't give a fuxk , let benue people enjoy Their APc they voted for

How are you sure they voted for APC? Those people have degree in hating APC but , APC have certificate in looting and rigging elections.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by slimfit1(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Mayeldah:
Where is the army and DSS in all these?

Same army and DSS that were moving from house to bush in the east looking for IPOB, where are they?

That some persons voted for APC in Benue is even more disheartening.

Who voted for APC dead people?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by HydraFeeds(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Truly the prophecy of pastor Chris is rolling out

The spirit behind Tinubu is jackal, a deceptive spirit that is standing representing another person

Can't you lot see how the Fulani are having a field day

While their Lagos will be controlled by thugs some other south west state will be controlled by Fulani herdsmen while others will take their share in areas they find applicable provided the trophy has already being given to him for standing honour.....
And foreigners have already started mocking the people

As for now, the happiness and joy the Fulani herdsmen will use and kill. Is that joy when you are granted freedom..

This time they will try to be faster and the joy they will have now. They will kill and always feel relieved whenever they kill..
so all the Fulani killings that has been going on even since Obasanjo era is what ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Legitisreal: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
INEC result cannot be trusted but if Benue people truly voted for APC, know that they are the dumbest people in black Africa.
benue gov too get hand inside

Is Nassarawa state not also in north Central where benue dey

Dem no suffer reach benue but no amount of rigging made apc win it

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
If these attack happened to be done by igbos. I wonder what will be the fate of igbos in north. But is fulani they're cool with it. Stockhlom sydrome

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by africanusvu(m): 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Anytime i hear such news of fulani killings in benue,i feel too bad,what actually is the population of Tivs and Idomas that these useless rascals will be killing this way,these are my brothers,tribe and religion may differ but i see them as my own,i am igbo, despite the hate they have for my igbo tribe,pls,we can't allow the fulanis to render the food basket of nigeria extinct, enough is enough, let's rise in defence, injustice to one injustice to all

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by okuta007: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
DannyWalker:
What exactly is all this rubbish in Nigeria?

Election just ended and Fulani herdsmen suddenly resumed killings... What the hell is going on in Nigeria?

I believe that Nigerian government officials are the leaders of these animals

COWARDICE is what is wrong with Nigerians

The death they fear so much which is the reason they take rubbish from their leaders and criminals eventually comes to them knocking at their door and they die meaningless deaths because they failed to unite and fight the enemy_

Americans fought the civil war and defeated those who were bent on taking the U.S. to the dark ages

if that REVOLUTION doesn’t happen in Nigeria were evil will be identified and eliminated - forget it, everyone should just wait for their own horrible death and humiliation from these evil elements

Former Ghanaian President, (the Late) Flt Lt. JJ Rawlings once said

“The problem with Nigerians is that they are in love with their oppressors”

so never pity most Nigerians in Nigeria- they love to complain and pray all day and night - BUT when time comes to free themselves from suffering - they allow TRIBAL BIGOTRY and RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS get in their way to freedom - and they renew the mandate of those seeking to kidnap, rape and destroy their lives and that of their children….

so let tribe bigotry and religion sentiments save them - enuff said cool
henceforth - i don’t give a f ck!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Legitisreal: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
slimfit1:

How are you sure they voted for APC? Those people have degree in hating APC but , APC have certificate in looting and rigging elections.
why Dem no fit rig plateau or Nassarawa own

Ortom deceived his people and worked with wike cos na only state gov approval can pull such level of rigging

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by slimfit1(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Firstorderwizard:

APC winning benue was what exposed them. I have Benue friends they said even goat rejected APC. Benue people should protect themselves. We will question all the service chiefs since 2015 to today to come and explain why they chose not to provide security in those communities. The fact
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by izubext007: 9:00am On Mar 09, 2023
This Benue self.
Their life style alone is annoying.
R.I.P to dead

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2023
DannyWalker:
What exactly is all this rubbish in Nigeria?

Election just ended and Fulani herdsmen suddenly resumed killings... What the hell is going on in Nigeria?

I believe that Nigerian government officials are the leaders of these animals

Just like you said, election just ended...did you hear any of these and kidnapping during elections?...of course they have resumed work...because if a failure like Buhari who was a military didnt do jack about it you think an old civilian druggie will end it with his Muslim Muslim regime?...I know this election was rigged but those who voted APC deserve any shege they see.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Danshor: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
This is so 😞
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Solocoin: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
This Benue people no get hand or strength to fight this people back? Everytime they will be killing them and nothing will happen. This nonsense will only stop anyway Benue people rise up and say enough is enough.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Benue People don suffer well enough. Now that we have the combination of Elchapo and Osama bin Laden @ helm of affairs, the worst is yet to come.

E get one fool way i just delete e Number just now. Na from this same Benue, them day kill e people, the slowpoke still get the temerity to write "Follow who know road" day hail Tinubu.

In the 16 years of PDP, i no sure say we hear anything like this , only 8 years APC, nothing we never hear , and at the same time, na The same APC day kill e people.

The funny part be say, the cow go school for UK. Na now i believe say, you cannot be with APC and have sense, i think say na joke before, until I see am now. He guise be say, I told him i was disappointed. na the offence be that.

I don help am delete e number, afterall the idiot say we no be friends. Make e day go.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by jeanexx7(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2023
They've VOTED the TERRORIST PARTY, They should then expect more
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Where are the cows if you say they are Fulani herdsmen??( Tinubu 2022) when his own tribesmen are killed....

I wonder what will concern him with Benue that neither speaks Yoruba or Hausa or being core Muslims if he is allowed into that seat ....lols

Emilokan Emilokan.....Benue people una sorry oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by infofta(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Please, correct the grammar used in the headline. I can't comprehend
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Batman01:
Incoming administration will end all these once and for all I assure you cheesy

Lol 😅
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2023
They should call that Benue pastor to hold mass for their burial
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by JaskanFactor: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2023
i keep telling you people stop gathering in large numbers unless you are well armed.
The Europeans running Nigeria have embarked on depopulation project, and their terrorists working with Nigerian government have been told to go after large groups.

Obviously as you can see, in a country where the government and terrorists are not one and the same, you dont get this situate , where they kill the villagers and then come back to kill those who go to bury them.

The Europeans are watching from their satellites, and telling them to kill large groups they see in rural areas marked for depopulation by genocide in Nigeria.

The Europeans run Nigeria , and thus are behind every single one of this terrorist attacks on Nigerians since 2015.

You do not have the luxury of parties, weddings and funeral , when your enemy is watching from satellite killing those that move in groups.

They are also going to bus stations and train stations and even taking people from buses on the road and going to kill them all

My only prayer is that by the grace of the creator those that make our blood cheaper than water will see Almighty fire of retribution.

This things dont happen in country unless the government of the country, in this case the European controlled Nigerian government is behind the ongoing genocide of Nigerian citizens.

You dont have the luxury of living civilian life when your government is trying to kill you, or starve you to death through food price inflation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.