Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue (20670 Views)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Tflex01: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Truly the prophecy of pastor Chris is rolling out

The spirit behind Tinubu is jackal, a deceptive spirit that is standing representing another person

Can't you lot see how the Fulani are having a field day

While their Lagos will be controlled by thugs some other south west state will be controlled by Fulani herdsmen while others will take their share in areas they find applicable provided the trophy has already being given to him for standing honour.....
And foreigners have already started mocking the people

As for now, the happiness and joy the Fulani herdsmen will use and kill. Is that joy when you are granted freedom..

This time they will try to be faster and the joy they will have now. They will kill and always feel relieved whenever they kill..

All the rubbish you wrote here will come upon you and your household. And upon everyone who liked this your comment in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Tflex01: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol

Is it the one that said where are the cows when his own people where slaughtered?

Tinubu tenure would embolden more atrocities but you guys hypocrite nature would show when you would be supporting his political correctness approach

Whatever evil you wish for Tinubu's administration will start and end in your home.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Tflex01: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
southsouthking:
Expect more in the coming days.
Rev father have deceived them.

Benue people will be at the receiving end of this Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Whatever tragedy you wish Benue will come upon your family.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by southsouthking(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tflex01:

Whatever tragedy you wish Benue will come upon your family.

Hypocrite.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by KingRoyal1303(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wahala
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by OyinO: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ooh noo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by OyinO: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
The greatest mistake you can make in your life is to think you can live in peace together with Islam. You will surely regret it.

We wine and dine with them in the north. We took them like our brothers. We fed some of them. But do you know what happened?
These bastards still burnt our house, killed our expensive dogs and destroyed our fleet of cars simply because we don't believe in their satanic allah.

Never think that any muslim is nice. Never bring them close to your children. Never let a single one of them live close to you. This is how you can be safe.

Even the innocent ones are happy when Christians suffer.
Remember how the burnt Deborah in sokoto.
Remember the scores killed in southern Kaduna.
Remember that plateau guy (a student of Maiduguri) shot behind the head by an 8 yr old Islamic terrorist.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Avoid single mothers at all cost except you want to carry curse on you head. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay? Are you a fool?

Christianity is worst. Go and learn the history of the church and come back to thank me. Both religions are two sides of the same coin.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Philgafauto: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
OyinO:

Christianity is worst. Go and learn the history of the church and come back to thank me. Both religions are two sides of the same coin.

Islam is a cult. A blood sucking cult.

Christianity does not even come close to the evil that Islam is.

We shall be here when islam does what it does best to the gullible Christians in Ondo & Ekiti.

Eru awon imale n’ba mi……I fear islam & Muslims but they can’t hurt me because I know it’s an evil religion.

It’s the Christians who don’t know about the religion that will be cut down.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Philgafauto: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
The greatest mistake you can make in your life is to think you can live in peace together with Islam. You will surely regret it.

We wine and dine with them in the north. We took them like our brothers. We fed some of them. But do you know what happened?
These bastards still burnt our house, killed our expensive dogs and destroyed our fleet of cars simply because we don't believe in their satanic allah.

Never think that any muslim is nice. Never bring them close to your children. Never let a single one of them live close to you. This is how you can be safe.

Even the innocent ones are happy when Christians suffer.
Remember how the burnt Deborah in sokoto.
Remember the scores killed in southern Kaduna.
Remember that plateau guy (a student of Maiduguri) shot behind the head by an 8 yr old Islamic terrorist.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
Avoid single mothers at all cost except you want to carry curse on you head. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay? Are you a fool?

Baba, oil dey your head. You know these people very well.

Wetin concern me, if they like, make dem enter Redeem camp wound dem finish, it’s the least of my worries.

We warned them severally but tribalism landed them in hot soup.

The church should accept anything they see in the hands of Muslims.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by eben97: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Exactly. I however know that this latest round of tribalistic hate is being pushed mainly by yoruba Muslims. I know what I am saying.
have u heard d ranting manners of that muric professor since like 2 years now ?you ought to know there are powers behind him. the yoruba man has been divided along religion line n this started since the apc tinubu romance,observe d leadership pattern,it began to have islamic coloration!the hand of esau , but d voice of jacob !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by OyinO: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Philgafauto:

Islam is a cult. A blood sucking cult.

Christianity does not even come close to the evil that Islam is.

We shall be here when islam does what it does best to the gullible Christians in Ondo & Ekiti.

Eru awon imale n’ba mi……I fear islam & Muslims but they can’t hurt me because I know it’s an evil religion.

It’s the Christians who don’t know about the religion that will be cut down.

You really don't know the bloody history of the church.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by EmekaA125(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Useless fools that voted APC back to power.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by MostImportant(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
zx9651:
the way these people rampage with reckless abandon and no one bringing them to book, you would know they have 100% support from the government.

Please check your mail. I replied your PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Confirms Abonnema King As A First Class King (Photos) / Why Are Filling Stations In Lekki Not Selling Fuel? / Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.