Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue (20664 Views)

Photos Of The Freed 23 Kaduna-Abuja Train Attack Victims / Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by SUGARCyprian247: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Did they tell you they voted APC

Nobody voted APC.

APC manufactured vote for himself.

Ogonimilitant:
This is why they voted APC.
They enjoy the onslaught

These people are the dumbest people on earth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2023
EKONGKING:

Go and establish Benue ESN and lead from the front Dumbas emperor. grin grin.

Why cry more than the bereaved .
make Gbadebo won first, we will establish ESN in Ikeja and its environs... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
next is declaring Lagos state the republic of Biafra... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Election is over, killings of host communities that elected another Nigeria presidency & lawmakers, have resumed. Your APC PDP NNPP LP political parties are not there to save you. Neither are they condemning it.

Only Biafra Restoration will save you, if you keep supporting one Nigeria, Fulani herdsmen blood sucking terrorist & their politicians will massacre all of you one by one
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Dangrace01: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2023
JaskanFactor:
i keep telling you people stop gathering in large numbers unless you are well armed.
The Europeans running Nigeria have embarked on depopulation project, and their terrorists working with Nigerian government have been told to go after large groups.

Obviously as you can see, in a country where the government and terrorists are not one and the same, you dont get this situate , where they kill the villagers and then come back to kill those who go to bury them.

The Europeans are watching from their satellites, and telling them to kill large groups they see in rural areas marked for depopulation by genocide in Nigeria.

The Europeans run Nigeria , and thus are behind every single one of this terrorist attacks on Nigerians since 2015.

You do not have the luxury of parties, weddings and funeral , when your enemy is watching from satellite killing those that move in groups.

They are also going to bus stations and train stations and even taking people from buses on the road and going to kill them all

My only prayer is that by the grace of the creator those that make our blood cheaper than water will see Almighty fire of retribution.

This things dont happen in country unless the government of the country, in this case the European controlled Nigerian government is behind the ongoing genocide of Nigerian citizens.

You dont have the luxury of living civilian life when your government is trying to kill you, or starve you to death through food price inflation.

Deep bro!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by SunmibareARC: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2023
So sad.....

Come to think of it. In the 2nd picture attached, the supposed dead body is raising his hand!!!
(It's not clear.....)

NwekeUG:

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue (Photos

https://igberetvnews.com/1440361/fulani-herdsmen-kill-8-mourners-burial-herdsmen-attack-victims-benue-photos/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by naijapikin2(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2023
They will still go and sheepishly vote apc in the next election.
Kai my people why na?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
Governor Ortom that know more than ordinary people concerning this Fulani herdsmen attacks told his Benue people to reject APC completely but they feel partisan politics will give them some crumbs to eat, but they forgot that only those alive eat to live.

Sometimes I wonder if Benue people are under a spell or something, sighs.

Just imagine how these Fulani bastards are sending people's entire lineage to the underworld in the name of cow rearing and the APC controlled federal government don't ever see any need to send a strong warning message to these heartless terrorists masquerading as herders, it is well oh

One day people will rise up against their terrorist governors & lawmakers (politicians) that are making/signing evil bills into laws.

See how Fulani herdsmen controlling so called security men that are only good at intimidating unarmed civilians on the daily basis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Vickho: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Christ condemns murderers. And those who encourage murderers are partaking in the same crime.

Shame unto you if you are a Christian because you don't know the doom that awaits you if this Muslim Muslim ticket is not stopped.

But it will not be in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
I'm a Christian and a born again but even Jesus in heaven supports Muslim Muslim ticket.
we Christians keep deceiving ourselves, the Muslims are more honest than us that's why God keeps allowing them rule this great country.
Obi is a Christian Bigot, same as Datti a Christian extremist bigot deceiving Nigerians he's a Muslim.
cc Gotvee
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Kukutenla: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2023
Benuejosh I guess this is also because Ortom stole cows
You need to pray for forgiveness
See what politics has turned you too
Justifying murder because of politics
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by nedekid: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2023
Fake news, abeg they should not bore me with their killings as it is "brotherly" affairs. Afterall, did they not vote apc? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by nedekid: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2023
SunmibareARC:
So sad.....

Come to think of it. In the 2nd picture attached, the supposed dead body is raising his hand!!!
(It's not clear.....)

So you have not seen dead body with raised hand, even erect penis before?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by CSTRR: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2023
And APC won Benue state?

Na wa o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by nedekid: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2023
peoplewww:
Is there no way a police system that can cover this country can be set up? If people can call police and they show up in about 10 minutes. Trust me, these things will stop. I don't understand how a country cannot invest heavily on its security. It is very sad
You can only achieve something close to that through state police.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by peoplewww: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2023
nedekid:

You can only achieve something close to that through state police.

Sure. The interest of the people should always be the case. In Nigeria, it's seems to be the reverse. Look at seplat bringing in people in the name of expatriates. Is there anything like expatriates in America or UK. Every company has job training. They give you training, you start work. You are even infact paid during the training. Infact in America for you to qualify for investor permanent residency, you must employ their people. I mean all employees must be their people. In Nigeria, they come in here, and then they make rules that are in their interest. Nigerian government must stand up and understand that its dangerous out there. You must fight and defend the interest of your people. When I saw that story I was sad. Worst case, it wouldn't let me coment on that particular story. I sense something fishy. Whatever seun is up to, it's his business. Shebi na me and you get this country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by eben97: 11:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
This is why they voted APC.
They enjoy the onslaught

These people are the dumbest people on earth
i hav been around this state since 3years now on an assignment.i wouldnever have believed that this people (after this killings n lootings in the state)will ever go thumb on apc .it still beats my imagination till date.(but i later found out that the people were not sensitised.the LP influence here is quite zero,and d state is majorly a pdp state.most of d villages in d interior were not educated at all about d politics of d season.they were mostly looking at d man (yoruba)the average people here loves d yoruba race and that sums it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by bigcasava1(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2023
They voted for APC so it is what they invited upon themselves. I don't feel anything for them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by BOYS2MEN: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Benue abeg make una dey patient...rev,Alia dey comeπŸ™„...mad people ..tuehhhhh!!
NwekeUG:
Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue (Photos

https://igberetvnews.com/1440361/fulani-herdsmen-kill-8-mourners-burial-herdsmen-attack-victims-benue-photos/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Quodseverismete: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2023
This Tiv people how long will you wait for this terrorists to kill you, don't mobilize all Tiv indigenes all over Nigeria, come together hire machinery that will hurt those terrorists down wherever they are hiding. How long will you wait for them slaughter you?

George Akume their ass-licker will not say anything about this because he has sold Tiv nation to fulanis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Philgafauto: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2023
eben97:
i hav been around this state since 3years now on an assignment.i wouldnever have believed that this people (after this killings n lootings in the state)will ever go thumb on apc .it still beats my imagination till date.(but i later found out that the people were not sensitised.the LP influence here is quite zero,and d state is majorly a pdp state.most of d villages in d interior were not educated at all about d politics of d season.they were mostly looking at d man (yoruba)the average people here loves d yoruba race and that sums it

I’m a yoruba man and we are the most tribalistic and wicked people in Nigeria.

Why should anybody love Yorubas?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Kc3000: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2023
The connivance and collusion of the government in all of this has always been apparent. They clearly told these terrorists to pipe down in the weeks leading up to the presidential election, and now that they've secured what they want, it's back to Jihad as usual.

These terrorists are not going to relent. It's not just Benue, the entire country is in their sights. There is no help coming from the military...don't be surprised it was their allies in the military that informed the fulani terrorists that the coast was clear to attack the mourners.

The military will never find them, because they're not looking for them to begin with. They're two sides of the same coin, both fulani jihadists controlled elements. Let another ethnic group form a militia to fight back, then all the fangs of the Nigerian military comes out to crush them.

How much more can the indigenous people of Nigeria take? They just stole your mandate at the polls and now you're essentially staring at more decimation from an increasingly emboldened and relentless foe. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Lacash: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

Until we learn a way of self defense, this menace will continue, Rip to the dead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by millionaireman: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
NwekeUG:

"the armed Fulani herdsmen came and started shooting everyone.
β€œThey gunned down plenty people and injured many."
RIP.
The Oyibo countries that force keep one Nigeria listen to stories like this about Nigeria, they know that splitting Nigeria into more functional and safe countries is the solution. But they still force one Nigeria.
There are many sovereign countries at the UN with population less than the Tiv population. How happy one is with one's country is what matters, not how big or rich one's country is.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol

Is it the one that said where are the cows when his own people where slaughtered?

Tinubu tenure would embolden more atrocities but you guys hypocrite nature would show when you would be supporting his political correctness approach
snakes are never straight foward grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Sunnyski: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
The dead and the deader... May God help us all in this zoo.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Graciafun(m): 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Truly the prophecy of pastor Chris is rolling out

The spirit behind Tinubu is jackal, a deceptive spirit that is standing representing another person

Can't you lot see how the Fulani are having a field day

While their Lagos will be controlled by thugs some other south west state will be controlled by Fulani herdsmen while others will take their share in areas they find applicable provided the trophy has already being given to him for standing honour.....
And foreigners have already started mocking the people

As for now, the happiness and joy the Fulani herdsmen will use and kill. Is that joy when you are granted freedom..

This time they will try to be faster and the joy they will have now. They will kill and always feel relieved whenever they kill..

You still believe this Fulani propaganda in Benue? The attack in this week alone is about 3 or 4 times, I believe what's happening there is about tribal superiority. The killing is persistent and the whole tribes in Benue state can not form a common front against an external aggressor. The same propaganda Samuel Orthom pushed for 8yrs & couldn't deliver a developmental project for his people? It's pathetic for anyone to believe this daily invasion by the Fulani herds men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Dedeity: 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Batman01:
Incoming administration will end all these once and for all I assure you cheesy
Shut up you idiot. Tinubu has Always protected the herdsmen with his comments or are you so daft not to have noticed that ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Ken4Christ: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Vickho:
I'm a Christian and a born again but even Jesus in heaven supports Muslim Muslim ticket.
we Christians keep deceiving ourselves, the Muslims are more honest than us that's why God keeps allowing them rule this great country.
Obi is a Christian Bigot, same as Datti a Christian extremist bigot deceiving Nigerians he's a Muslim.
cc Gotvee

You are a very foolish Christian. Ask what happened to Christians in Turkey years back.

I pray that you and your family will become victims of rape, kidnap and murder so your brain will reset. And that is if you will be alive to tell the story.

My anger against selfish and heartless people like you is raging deep within me. You can't read between lines because you are presently not affected by the killings and kidnapping going on. Don't worry, it will get to you very soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Philgafauto: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are a very foolish Christian. Ask what happened to Christians in Turkey years back.

I pray that you and your family will become victims of rape, kidnap and murder so your brain will reset. And that is if you will be alive to tell the story.

My anger against selfish and heartless people like you is raging deep within me. You can't read between lines because you are presently not affected by the killings and kidnapping going on. Don't worry, it will get to you very soon.

Don’t mind them. They are mostly Christians
in yorubaland with Muslim background. They will suffer the coming terror. Just leave them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by eben97: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m a yoruba man and we are the most tribalistic and wicked people in Nigeria.

Why should anybody love Yorubas?
hmm ,omo iya,i understand u clearly, i share d same gene with u but raised up north all my life.so hardly can any one down south get to know my identity,i also do not play d "ethnicity card" thing where ever i find my self.i ensure truthfulnes,n justice reigns no matter whose ox is gourd.i understand your worries sir,the average yoruba man can be very tribal n a hipocrite.i hav come across so many of them here even at place of assignment,but i hav also been able to meet great minds, straight,and right hearted sir,u will wonder if they are angels!i still hav me a hand full of them here, but d truth stands ,most of them were not broughl up from that end ! so your enviroment down there seem to be quite toxic n d major trouble
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Vickho: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Mynd44 Seun Dominique NLFPMOD Justwise OAM4J
Rule 2 violation
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Sheggy13(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Truly the prophecy of pastor Chris is rolling out

The spirit behind Tinubu is jackal, a deceptive spirit that is standing representing another person

Can't you lot see how the Fulani are having a field day

While their Lagos will be controlled by thugs some other south west state will be controlled by Fulani herdsmen while others will take their share in areas they find applicable provided the trophy has already being given to him for standing honour.....
And foreigners have already started mocking the people

As for now, the happiness and joy the Fulani herdsmen will use and kill. Is that joy when you are granted freedom..

This time they will try to be faster and the joy they will have now. They will kill and always feel relieved whenever they kill..
See how you're wishing evil and deaths on your country and its citizens simply because you hate the person that emerged as President elect. Herdsmen killings have been happening all along in Buhari's administration and the last time I checked, Buhari is still President so I don't understand how Tinubu is somewhat being blamed for these recent herdsmen attacks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 8 Mourners At Burial Of Herdsmen Attack Victims In Benue by Philgafauto: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
eben97:
hmm ,omo iya,i understand u clearly, i share d same gene with u but raised up north all my life.so hardly can any one down south get to know my identity,i also do not play d "ethnicity card" thing where ever i find my self.i ensure truthfulnes,n justice reigns no matter whose ox is gourd.i understand your worries sir,the average yoruba man can be very tribal n a hipocrite.i hav come across so many of them here even at place of assignment,but i hav also been able to meet great minds, straight,and right hearted sir,u will wonder if they are angels!i still hav me a hand full of them here, but d truth stands ,most of them were not broughl up from that end ! so your enviroment down there seem to be quite toxic n d major trouble

Exactly. I however know that this latest round of tribalistic hate is being pushed mainly by yoruba Muslims. I know what I am saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Debt: Fayose Will Go To Jail After Tenure, Says APC / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of Β£1.5m To Nigeria / Ikpeazu Inspects Road Constructions In Aba(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.