Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers (37458 Views)

CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara / CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Racoon:
Same banks issued but turn around to reject the depositing of same old currencies by their customers. What is really wrong with leadership in Nigeria?

No clear direction despite a Supreme Court ruling on a sensitive policy like this? Nigeria is long gone to the dogs.

Is that not the same supreme court your Pandora ObiDENCE is banking on to get hackers versus INEC server victory....foolish beings full potopoto region.
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by owoshuyi(m): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Chetas81:
Femi GBAJABI
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by stuffs2002: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Bank don use these ones head! Emefiele hasn't spoken, you dey accept old notes from bank. Carry am go Supreme Court nah.

Mr. president said only N200 should be circulated and banks are circulating N500 and N1000 and you dey accept am.

DUMB IPOB mentality

Is Emefiele above the supreme court?
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Tataffo: 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
This people dey hide something shady from Nigerians till their tenure ends then the new administration comes in and blame the past administration for 4years...

I knew this was not about vote buying
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by enomakos(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why is it so difficult to print new note?
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by panpan(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tataffo:
This people dey hide something shady from Nigerians till their tenure ends then the new administration comes in and blame the past administration for 4years...

I knew this was not about vote buying

This is not about vote buying at all.
The Central Bank governor is determined to enforce a cashless policy.

Previously, Central Bank governor introduced enaira, but this had very poor acceptance.
Now, he has brought about a naira confiscation project, by using a deceptive naira swap policy.

The Central Bank is probably not acting on its own, but on the instructions of a foreign group.

As for the Presidency, there must be a reason for its support of the actions of the Central Bank.
Are there some things that the general public has not been told?
Is the Presidency trying to avoid being exposed?

1 Like

Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by okorogodwin4(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
If Buhari is a cow I will never buy his nama shameless peodephile
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Abcruz(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
oliseh99:
Qnet Investment A Scam?
One of my old friend has been telling me about Qnet investment in Lagos
That I should come down to Lagos and register...
Any experience about the company

I have seen this type of organized scam allover here.

[b]Steer clear and DO NOT GO.[\b]

You may not like the outcome if you choose to go there.
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Nuzo1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
rxmusa:
Useless Emefiele!
Just sabotaging everything in order to make people angry against APC!

Emefiele will definitely go to jail

I don’t care if Emefiele is jailed. After all, most of us have been “wailing” about how incompetent the man is for the past 9 years.

But on this, it’s the best monetary policy FG has made after bank reconsolidation.

Besides, why are you guys crucifying only Emefele even when Mr president made a press statement that he was the one who gave the CBN order to carry out the policy?

Whoever believes that the CBN would wake up one morning and make such policy on her own without an order from the president is lying to himself.

1 Like

Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Teeroyzimma: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dreal1247:
Lastly, after the elections, the money becomes useful. If you can access the money, buy as much as you can. Finally it will be useful until 31st December.
no dey whine yourself, nobody dey accept that cash
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Chuksyno(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Confirm4real:
I'm happy because, those that voted for APC again to continue from where Buhari will stop will also enjoy the suffering.

Is God not wonderful grin
He is
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Chuksyno(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
fasterwell:
The cbn governor and his allies are playing with fire because come may 29 muhammadu buhari will relocate to his Street and tinubu will be in aso Rock.

Who will defend the cbn governor from the new government?

You have the opportunity to make things right before it gets too late but you're claiming to be hot headed and putting the citizens in chaotic mess.

Nobody should accuse Tinubu of fighting against the igbos when he start dealing with the cbn governor.
For your information, CBN governor is not an igbo man. He is from south south, delta state to be precised.
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by fasterwell(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chuksyno:
For your information, CBN governor is not an igbo man. He is from south south, delta state to be precised.

So because he's from South South region and delta state to be precise he is not an Igbo man?

Continue playing
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by Chuksyno(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
fasterwell:

So because he's from South South region and delta state to be precise he is not an Igbo man?

Continue playing
it is only you that regard south south and southeastners as igbo. Continue too
Re: Banks Issue, Reject Deposits Of Old Notes By Customers by jimcaddy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
I've never seen a bunch of shamelessly confused individuals in this Buhari government. This stupid crisis has lingered on for too long. Since January. Supreme Court gave directive, all of a sudden the CBN Governor and Mr President decided to keep quiet. People are suffering. Businesses are dying. Yet the government keeps quiet, afterall they have monies in their houses to spend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized / Mike Adenuga Loses $300 Million / How I Recycled Wasted Disposable Cups To Chandelier Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.