Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni (1316 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by AbenaNyarkoa: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Man sponsored abroad by girlfriend caught in hotel with her bestie after returning

A young lady found out that her boyfriend whom she sponsored to do further his education abroad returned to Nigeria unannounced.

It was gathered that they have been dating for seven years and she funded his trip to the United Kingdom for his Masters programme.
She joined a thrift group and even borrowed money to send him to school but he reportedly said she cannot marry her because she is not a graduate.

The twist to it is that he returned without telling her and instead contacted her best friend to spend some fun time with him.

The two of them lodged together in a hotel and spent three weeks together before his girlfriend found out he was back in Nigeria.
She got information that the boyfriend she thought is still in the UK was spotted at a hotel in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

The girlfriend stormed the hotel with her friends and somehow located the room where he lodged. They pretended to be room service, and when he opened the door, they all barged inside and saw her bestfriend with a towel wrapped around her torso.

A video which surfaced online shows her descending on the best friend as her man tried to separate them and failed.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-sponsored-abroad-by-girlfriend-caught-in-hotel-with-her-bestie-after-returning/

Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by insidelife22(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2023
Man shall not live by one kpekus alone.

Coz no kpekus lives for one man.

The book of Ipia oku chapter one verses 1to 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Ballzproblem2: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2023
that's life
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Wawelexy(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2023
insidelife22:
Man shall not live by one kpekus alone.

Coz no kpekus lives for one man.

The book of Ipia oku chapter one verses 1to 3.

grin
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Shalommy(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Chaii.. How can a sensible person neglect herself to sponsor another person? Shame on her. Tueeehhh

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Women who spend on men are gradually digging their own grave, men naturally don’t appreciate this kind of gesture. Men don’t value women who spend on them , they value the ones they spend on because it boost their ego. I don’t pity her because she sold her sense of reasoning for some useless sweet talk and brainwashing. How women dy take give man money sef? As in how you go take give am? E even dy do my body somehow as I even type am. I can only dash or help a random man with money and gifts but once you are my lover I will never spend a dime on you because I’m setting you on a path of irresponsibility. I can only spend on a man I love after marriage because that’s the only time it makes sense. No be me another person’s son go take practice gigolo.
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Banilla: 10:51am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Women who spend on men are gradually digging their own grave, men naturally don’t appreciate this kind of gesture. Men don’t value women who spend on them , they value the ones they spend on because it boost their ego. I don’t pity her because she sold her sense of reasoning for some useless sweet talk and brainwashing. How women dy take give man money sef? As in how you go take give am? E even dy do my body somehow as I even type am. I can only dash or help a random man with money and gifts but once you are my lover I will never spend a dime on you because I’m setting you on a path of irresponsibility. I can only spend on a man I love after marriage because that’s the only time it makes sense. No be me another person’s son go take practice gigolo .
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by muyico(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. How can a sensible person neglect herself to sponsor another person? Shame on her. Tueeehhh
that is true love! No be same gender go enjoy am pass? She work 4 anoda woman to enjoy! She also wil enjoy anoda man dat 1 woman ve also wrk on. Dat is circle of life
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Freshtruth(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2023
Toto get different taste
Draw draw Toto
Ogbono Toto
Dry Toto
Watering Toto
Rough Toto
Smooth Toto
Bony Toto
Fat Toto
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by haybhi1(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
Lol. Skit.
Apart for their family, woman don ever do something half as massive for the whole of history of earth?
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Gboom: 11:45am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Women who spend on men are gradually digging their own grave, men naturally don’t appreciate this kind of gesture. Men don’t value women who spend on them , they value the ones they spend on because it boost their ego. I don’t pity her because she sold her sense of reasoning for some useless sweet talk and brainwashing. How women dy take give man money sef? As in how you go take give am? E even dy do my body somehow as I even type am. I can only dash or help a random man with money and gifts but once you are my lover I will never spend a dime on you because I’m setting you on a path of irresponsibility. I can only spend on a man I love after marriage because that’s the only time it makes sense. No be me another person’s son go take practice gigolo.
Iya'be omo soro soro

1 Like

Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Fahvvy: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You obviously know nothing about men undecided...
Re: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie After Returni by Vyzz: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:

That's why we talk about learning things that adds value to oneself.

She had the money to travel but knew there is nothing for her there

(1) (Reply)

Your Dick Must Be Long And Tick Enough For Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Enjoy You / Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. / Today When I Decided To Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.