Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Today When I Decided To Go To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today When I Decided To Go To Church (1315 Views)

Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

Today When I Decided To Go To Church by HugeElephant(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
See wetin my eye see

Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by Chronosvineberg(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
HugeElephant:
See wetin my eye see

Ajeeh, hope you spray peff after the blunt?

Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by worldclass68(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
HugeElephant:
See wetin my eye see

Wow this church looks like my church in Kaduna....winner's chapel for mando..

Pls tell me I'm wrong.

Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by slawomir: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Like seriously

Even the house of the lord is not safe for we smokers anymore

Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by KingDash09(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
I got nothing to fear I don’t smoke for shit
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by PerfectStranger(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
I'm not scared. Who TF brings a joint along to church?

Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by Youngblood007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by Psady(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Their intention might just be different from we think, they humans too who decides to take time in worshipping God .
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by HugeElephant(f): 1:25am On Jun 27, 2023
PerfectStranger:
To meet the most high, you have to get high.
It's simple mathematics. Plus+ x plus+ = plus+
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by Abolodje: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2023
HugeElephant:
See wetin my eye see
They don arrest pastor wey dey smoke gbana before he climb altar 😹
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by Alonso91(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2023
Me sef wan dey go church now but all these corn artist ( una god of men) actions jus dey discouraged me like that bizzness center operator saying trash about white garments Churches

Run ur buzz and allow others run theirs
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by fmonigent(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
HugeElephant:
See wetin my eye see

That is normal.
That is wiinners
They came for thanksgiving service. Some of the officers and even juniors ones are members of winners and also it is end of the month Sunday thanksgiving service.
Nothing to worry about
Re: Today When I Decided To Go To Church by HugeElephant(f): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Abolodje:

They don arrest pastor wey dey smoke gbana before he climb altar 😹
Who would know

I Just Got Served Breakfast / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Nigerian Guy Charmed Me In SA - Says Enugu Is Like Sandton