Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe (40502 Views)

Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / The Peter Obi Tsunami APC And PDP Are Underrating -farooq Kperogi / Orji Kalu: At 62, I'm Happy I Gave My All To Abians As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by africantony: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The fear of the Obidient movement sweeping everywhere including Lagos is the beginning of wisdom

The Obidients Tsunami swept everywhere even reach Lagos and will do same at the governorship poll next week Saturday Insha Allah
You know it's not possible
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you pple voted PDP simple so stop wailing... LP is PDP in disguise...
Prove it with logical evidence
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Ogaonos: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Which rigging are you talking about? The one your father helped him to carry out?
Ọmọ alé.
them no dey reply such pple if u ask am for evidence he cant provide.we all knw labour party is a poor party who cant afford d cost to rig election .infact u for tell whether peter obi still rig lagos own
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by fx45(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Why was Orji uzor Kalu spared? Is he a good man?
Contrary to whatever you might be thinking, OUK delivered for his Constituency and that was his saving grace + some last minute rigging... Otherwise he was almost swept away by the Obidient tsunami like the other candidates
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Dentidon: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abaribe who's one of the core Ipob himself! When we say labour party has been hijacked by Ipob terrorist!
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by benheaven(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The rigging that happened especially in anambara was something else. It’s for this reason I don’t take any form of wailing seriously because I know they are all guilty of what they accused others of. The best gamer eventually won

HE THAT SUPPORTS EVIL, MAY EVIL NEVER DEPART FROM HIS HOUSE.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The rigging that happened especially in anambara was something else. It’s for this reason I don’t take any form of wailing seriously because I know they are all guilty of what they accused others of. The best gamer eventually won

Were you in the east? Apart from Imo state and Ebonyi state whom their governors are APC and they rigged to get 25% for the Agbodo man, what are the indications that there were rigging in the south east?

Seriously, am yet to understand why Igbos are torns in the fresh of you guys. We are obviously the smallest region in Nigeria but how we stick to your lips 24/7 is what am yet to understand.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by StJasper(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
When it's time for your breakthrough, may you be rigged out the way that thief you support rigged his way in.

That curse has been sent back to you and it has been placed into your lineage.

Only a demented fellow like you will believe Peter Obi was rigged out.

Your candidate was going from one church to another trying to establish himself as the church candidate. (DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IN THE CHURCH WILL VOTE FOR HIM? DO YOU THINK THE NORTHERNERS WILL BUY SUCH?)

You people were busy attacking anyone who doesn't support or endorse your candidate. Many people were cursed or sworn at by you people because they supported another candidate. (Do you think people were not watching?)

You people packaged your candidate as Igbo agenda and not the Nigerian agenda. Have you forgotten how you people were threatening any Igbo person that supports Tinubu? (People were watching)

Your candidate was jumping from one market to another, campaigning to the Igbo traders there. (People were watching)

Your candidate is very very popular in the south, especially in the southeast but not popular in the north apart from christian states in the north central.

Lastly, the structure was not there. We are not talking about thugs or hooligans but about real human structure. Do you know how many Nigerians politicians have benefited from Tinubu's political kindness, patronage and sagacity?

The northern governors didn't insist on bringing power down to the south for no reason. It was because they had to pay back.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
StJasper:

That curse has been sent back to you and it has been placed into your lineage.

Only a demented fellow like you will believe Peter Obi was rigged out.

Your candidate was going from one church to another trying to establish himself as the church candidate. (DO YOU THINK EVERYONE IN THE CHURCH WILL VOTE FOR HIM? DO YOU THINK THE NORTHERNERS WILL BUY SUCH?)

You people were busy attacking anyone who doesn't support or endorse your candidate. Many people were cursed or sworn at by you people because they supported another candidate. (Do you think people were not watching?)

You people packaged your candidate as Igbo agenda and not the Nigerian agenda. Have you forgotten how you people were threatening any Igbo person that supports Tinubu? (People were watching)

Your candidate was jumping from one market to another, campaigning to the Igbo traders there. (People were watching)

Your candidate is very very popular in the south, especially in the southeast but not popular in the north apart from christian states in the north central.

Lastly, the structure was not there. We are not talking about thugs or hooligans but about real human structure. Do you know how many Nigerians politicians have benefited from Tinubu's political kindness, patronage and sagacity?

The northern governors didn't insist on bringing power down to the south for no reason. It was because they had to pay back.
Look at this cursed bastard writing long epistles for me.

I really did you dirty. Odé.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Jack500: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The fear of the Obidient movement sweeping everywhere including Lagos is the beginning of wisdom

The Obidients Tsunami swept everywhere even reach Lagos and will do same at the governorship poll next week Saturday Insha Allah

You are back to support another failure, you will lose again, you always lose 😁😁
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by DasBeste: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Shut your dirty mouth

Rigging kee you dia.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
DasBeste:

Shut your dirty mouth

Rigging kee you dia.
My mouth is a very sweet one dear, don’t be jealous

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Was it the same rigging that took place in Lagos that made Tinubu loose Lagos?
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by caracas: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Don’t be stewpid n unfortunate
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
caracas:

Don’t be stewpid n unfortunate

Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by markmartins79: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
author=IyaebeTheGreat post=121597434]The rigging that happened especially in anambara was something else. It’s for this reason I don’t take any form of wailing seriously because I know they are all guilty of what they accused others of. The best gamer eventually won[/quote] u just underestimated the number of people in the east. U need to witness how 25th of February, 2023 was in the east then u will withdraw ur statement.
For once in the history of elections, the east voted and particularly for a single party.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Mrmb: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Thank you my brother for being honest
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by coachchijioke(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

STOP peddling lies and wailing. Let the court decide. Sea urchin is
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by haybhi1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Elkidz:

Okyyy! You guys have started planning it again, I remember that was how you were saying before presidential election, but no one knows you and your cohorts have already bought INEC and manipulated the results to keep Obi in 3rd position.
Remember, karma is real.

Looolll... see line of thought abeg. Obidients people chai... make una dey use una head small small na
Lol
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by StJasper(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Look at this cursed bastard writing long epistles for me.

I really did you dirty. Odé.

It is glaring that you have nothing inside your skull.

A reasonable person would have responded to my points one after the other, but you and your Obidient fellows couldn't say anything because you don't have anything upstairs.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Delicious22: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
StJasper:

It is glaring that you have nothing inside your skull.

A reasonable person would have responded to my points one after the other, but you and your Obidient fellows couldn't say anything because you don't have anything upstairs.
Responded to an unreasonable bastard that was being rude.... I don't respond to fools like you.

You can cry. grin

Pele.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Kennydoc(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

When Buhari told you guys that the entire South East gave him only 5% votes you didn't call it rigging.

If the entire South East can give Buhari 5% votes, divide it by the five states in Igbo land you'll get 1% for each state.

You know nothing about Maths.
From your calculation, we can also say 31 states gave Buhari 95% votes. 95 divided by 31 = 3. Does it mean the rest states gave him 3% each?
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by 5starMan: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
IamAtikulate:

OUK is my senator. We voted for him to hold the Senate Presidency or at least Majority Leader if Tinubu wins or defend OBI presidency if Obi wins. The plan was to return Abaribe, OUK and Nnamani, but the later bleeped up. We will boot him out.

Anyway, OUK survived by a whisker.
You think OUK would have defended OBI's presidency?
OUK is too greedy,selfish and occutic to support man like OBI.
OUK will never be a good partner in a new Nigeria that we're trying to build.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by StJasper(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Responded to an unreasonable bastard that was being rude.... I don't respond to fools like you.

You can cry. grin

Pele.

Eeyah, thanks for letting me know that I am a bastard for not believing in your stupid theory.
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Alabaintprice(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You should say the entire south east was rigged because Simon Ekpa sympathisers in the nut and Southwest that paid him handsomely to cause panic during the election time expected people not to come out and vote but unfortunately a lot of people did regardless of one lost sheep throwing commands in far away Finland......

You all believed that south east people will listen to him so automatically election was massively rigged in the south east.

Like explain to me what you were expecting from the south east?

So if they put a Bible, calabash and Qur'an for you to swear that you expected APC to win a state or PDP you will do that comfortably?

Such stupidity
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Utycar: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Ask people from his constituency if you want to get the correct answer.
We don't vote for party, we don't do Aladura type of politics, we vote competence.

And that's why Aba will continue to be the most dirtiest city in Nigeria
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Utycar: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alabaintprice:

You should say the entire south east was rigged because Simon Ekpa sympathisers in the nut and Southwest that paid him handsomely to cause panic during the election time expected people not to come out and vote but unfortunately a lot of people did regardless of one lost sheep throwing commands in far away Finland......

You all believed that south east people will listen to him so automatically election was massively rigged in the south east.

Like explain to me what you were expecting from the south east?

So if they put a Bible, calabash and Qur'an for you to swear that you expected APC to win a state or PDP you will do that comfortably?

Such stupidity

And you will be very stupid to think that people don't recognise winners. Many wise people knew obifiot will be 3rd and their predictions was right and you fool was so dumb to support total failure
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Alabaintprice(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Utycar:

And you will be very stupid to think that people don't recognise winners. Many wise people knew obifiot will be 3rd and their predictions was right and you fool was so dumb to support total failure

Man... Shut the Bleep up and.ceawl back into the hole you call a home and put your mouth were your dry gin is.

Stop ranting here like a toothless bulldog
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by Alabaintprice(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Utycar:

You think everyone is like bat that don't thing he can win an election without having to buy his way through. Right from primaries to election......

Dude has been spending billions just to make sure he rules over puppets like you all that are use to been controlled and suffering like your lives depends on the word suffering
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by sonofanarchy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
When it's time for your breakthrough, may you be rigged out the way that thief you support rigged his way in.
I say a big amen to him grin
Re: I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe by sonofanarchy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
If his constituency say so, we are not to argue.

Delivering the dividends of democracy is very pivotal to your re-election bid in the South East and South South region.

If he delivered in that aspect, even if he is seen running mad, they'll still vote him.
you are right, just like akpabio, nothing you want tell person from his senatorial district that's he's from APC is style of politics and past records won him his election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Dozens Of Bandits Neutralized, Camps Destroyed By Air Strikes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.