Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies (1445 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:23am On Mar 09, 2023
The attached picture below is Lagos state Labour Party campaign where Aisha Yussuf was shedding crocodile tears in rememberance of the acclaimed Lekki massacre victims which she her self knew there was nothing like massacre at Lekki cos if there were, Eniola Badmus won't resurrected just like Buhari.

Those who truly swallowed the narration that Buhari was truly dead and replaced by one Jubril can never ever Tell Nigerians what to do.

LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by God1000(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Another campaign of calumny and character assassination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by FreeStuffsNG: 11:27am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
The attached picture below is Lagos state Labour Party campaign where Aisha Yussuf was shedding crocodile tears in rememberance of the acclaimed Lekki massacre victims which she her self knew there was nothing like massacre at Lekki cos if there were, Eniola Badmus won't resurrected just like Buhari.

Those who truly swallowed the narration that Buhari was truly dead and replaced by one Jubril can never ever Tell Nigerians what to do.

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 11:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Helinues, I think you have done enough attacks on Peter Obi already. Please let it rest.

And I want to ask a question. Are you a Muslim helinues? I presume you’re until you rebut that presumption.

Waiting for your answer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
Helinues, I think you have done enough attacks on Peter Obi already. Please let it rest.

And I want to ask a question. Are you a Muslim helinues? I presume you’re until you rebut that presumption.

Waiting for your answer.

I will ignore your first paragraph and respond to your second paragraph question.

For the fact that our senses was gifted to us freely, I am always proud of making use of them without waiting for what one Pastor or Imam will tell me what to do.

Satisfied?

5 Likes

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Totilopussylick(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2023
A man that patronises Amadioha cannot take advice from Iman or pastors tongue
helinues:

I will ignore your first paragraph and respond to your second paragraph question.

For the fact that our senses was gifted to us freely, I am always proud of making use of them without waiting for what one Pastor or Imam will tell me what to do.

Satisfied?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:36am On Mar 09, 2023
God1000:
Another campaign of calumny and character assassination

You people should continue swallowing your own concorted lies.

Sebi Obi left N75bn in Anambra state when he was leaving office even for the fact that Anambra state budget as at 2014 was N140bn while this same failure Obi generated meager N2bn in his 8 years as Governor..

Explain to me logically how it's possible for him to leave N75bn when leaving office..

Obi want to turn Nigeria from consumption to production yet he is planning of opening our borders fully.. How can you be productive when your borders are widely opened for products to be snuggled in.

The brand new second hand Candidate Obi can only claim to be original to his supporters not sane Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
A man that patronises Amadioha cannot take advice from Iman or pastors tongue

I guess that's why pastors are using body guards.. Holy spirit on vacation

grin

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by SWATMan: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

You are a jobless young man with no visible source of livelihood. While your mates are busy hustling you are here creating threads upon threads about Obi.
SHM

2 Likes

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Satisfied?

Why don’t you just answer the question? I believe in my heart that you are a Muslim.

I just need a confirmation from you. It’s only Muslims that hate igbo so much maybe due to the animosity between both demography (if I may call it that).

Igbos might be annoying, proud and overbearing but I don’t hate them.

And for your information, Peter Obi won the election by a landslide. I don’t know if he met the constitutional spread required though.

I am waiting for your answer sha.

2 Likes

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
SWATMan:

You are a jobless young man with no visible source of livelihood. While your mates are busy hustling you are here creating threads upon threads about Obi.
SHM

My productive brother, you should have been busy by now without responding to ordinary a jobless guy online..

Continue using your situation to be judging others shogbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

I guess that's why pastors are using body guards.. Holy spirit on vacation

grin

Exhibit 1 of your religious leanings.

So why can’t you be proud of your Muslim faith?

Nobody will beat you because of that.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by obi4eze(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin grin

This senior urchin should continue with his lies and deceit. The satanic propaganda they've been using to rape this country must be destroyed.
APC is a party of theft, lies, deceit and propaganda but the structure of criminality must be broken whether they like it or not. I know they're not happy because Labour Party is not like PDAPC. We are here to spoil business for them and make them cry.

Urchins rejoice very well now because time of severe pain is coming and Peter Obi's mandate must be reclaimed and a new Nigeria must manifest.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Why don’t you just answer the question? I believe in my heart that you are a Muslim.

I just need a confirmation from you. It’s only Muslims that hate igbo so much maybe due to the animosity between both demography (if I may call it that).

Igbos might be annoying, proud and overbearing but I don’t hate them.

And for your information, Peter Obi won the election by a landslide. I don’t know if he met the constitutional spread required though.

I am waiting for your answer sha.

Go to my profile and check my location.

Someone fascinated with cosmos can never be religious..
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Exhibit 1 of your religious leanings.

So why can’t you be proud of your Muslim faith?

Nobody will beat you because of that.

To start with, is it a crime to be Muslim?

Where was it written in whatever religion you believe that you should discriminate others just because of their religion belief.

You see why people are leaving religion cos brain is not needed to be religious.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by gidgiddy: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Buhari might as well be dead considering how badly he performed in office because someone alive cannot be this incompetent

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

Buhari might as well be dead considering how badly he performed in office because someone alive cannot be this incompetent

In a sane community, people like you should be an outcast considering the evil supports against your own region. You contributed immensely towards the destruction of your own birth place with your support

Imagine this guy who was bold to support UGM on this forum, believed Buhari indeed died and replaced by Jubril.

Satani pada leyin mi
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Go to my profile and check my location.

Someone fascinated with cosmos can never be religious..

See Helinues, I know you are yoruba like myself and you work for the APC. I can picture your in my mind. I know how your living conditions will be in real life. I heave plenty people who support the APC and their economic condition is better imagined. Lemme leave that area.

But on this Muslim issue, you can never deny it. You’re a yoruba man and a Muslim. I know that for sure.

I won’t force you to admit it but me sef dey game. I am yoruba and I know how much Muslims in yorubaland hate igbos. Both igbos and yoruba Muslims took this election personal.

I voted Peter Obi and most people in my family too voted him because he is the most competent and least corrupt of the 3 major candidates.

I just wanted to bust your bubble that I know which demography you fall in Nigeria.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Ofunaofu: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2023
When I look at helinues and what he has become, a notorious condemned urchin, I regret
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

See Helinues, I know you are yoruba like myself and you work for the APC. I can picture your in my mind. I know how your living conditions will be in real life. I heave plenty people who support the APC and their economic condition is better imagined. Lemme leave that area.

But on this Muslim issue, you can never deny it. You’re a yoruba man and a Muslim. I know that for sure.

I won’t force you to admit it but me sef dey game. I am yoruba and I know how much Muslims in yorubaland hate igbos. Both igbos and yoruba Muslims took this election personal.

I voted Peter Obi and most people in my family too voted him because he is the most competent and least corrupt of the 3 major candidates.

I just wanted to bust your bubble that I know which demography you fall in Nigeria.

My friend, you see before reaching conclusion about someone, always remember that fingers are not equal.

If you are not being paid for supporting your candidate, it's delusional to be thinking others are being paid to support theirs.

Again, go back to my profile and check my status, it reads hustle with no muscle, I swear it's real. I can only say I am fortunate in life and amongst the few chosen to Sabi whatever.

Alhamdulillahi, Thank you Jesus, Ogun ye

2 Likes

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

To start with, is it a crime to be Muslim?

Where was it written in whatever religion you believe that you should discriminate others just because of their religion belief.

You see why people are leaving religion cos brain is not needed to be religious.

It’s not a crime. But why are you denying? We both agreed on leaving the igbos alone with their wahala some days ago but you keep attacking Peter Obi after we both know Asiwaju rigged the election.

If not that you hate Peter Obi’s tribe and religion, why should you keep attacking him? Is that fair?

I am insisting on your Muslim faith because it is only Muslims that are known to hate Christians like this.

For instance, you won’t see Yorubas who are Christians hating on Peter Obi like this or supporting injustice unless they have something to gain from it.

Like I said, I can picture you in my mind. You’re yoruba, probably a graduate but jobless, you’re Muslim and romance poverty, or lemme say it clearly, you’re dirt poor.

There is nothing wrong per se with being poor, but adding religious hatred (especially Islamic aggression) to your poverty is the height of tomfoolery.

I have many people like you around so I know the kind of person you are.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

It’s not a crime. But why are you denying? We both agreed on leaving the igbos alone with their wahala some days ago but you keep attacking Peter Obi after we both know Asiwaju rigged the election.

If not that you hate Peter Obi’s tribe and religion, why should you keep attacking him? Is that fair?

I am insisting on your Muslim faith because it is only Muslims that are known to hate Christians like this.

For instance, you won’t see Yorubas who are Christians hating on Peter Obi like this or supporting injustice unless they have something to gain from it.

Like I said, I can picture you in my mind. You’re yoruba, probably a graduate but jobless, you’re Muslim and romance poverty.

I have many people like you around so I know the kind of person you are.

Who are the we?

Yourself, who are you on this forum or anywhere?

That you are able to afford 100mb data shouldn't give you warrant to be disrespecting those who are far better than you. I swear to God I am still on bed nursing yesterday hangover..

Fingers are not equal nigga, I can only wish and pray for God to let you get close and above my status. Express is wide for overtaking but remember over speeding kills

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Proudlyomonna: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin Helinus continue with your Igbo tribal hate oo grin grin
We now have 2 olokadas in power,one in Kaduna and one in the East,that's enough voltage for any sensible human being to ingore you to live your Tribally bigoted hatefilled life on your own grin grin
I think you should not be totally blamed,you are a product of this evil Structure created by bastard fifth columnist,one of the primary weapon is divide and rule,it's just a shame that you happen to be a willing tool for their hate and bigotry agenda.
This is the more reason why Obidients all over Nigeria from every Tribe will match into the ballots in the forthcoming elections and pull down any bastard PdApc structure,if they continue to create Tribally bigoted hatefilled animals like your type then our collective survival is outstandingly threatened.
Pull down PdApc structure.
Build a PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE.
Up labour.

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by ganisucks(f): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

If you guys have the certificate of return, the Supreme Court and the CJN, then what's the point of this thread. Why are your bosses making you repeat the same garbage over and over again? Maybe there's something they are not telling you. You had better ask them for the truth, before they make you a disgrace on NL.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin Helinus continue with your Igbo tribal hate oo grin grin
We now have 2 olokadas in power,one in Kaduna and one in the East,that's enough voltage for any sensible human being to ingore you to live your Tribally bigoted hatefilled life on your own grin grin
I think you should not be totally blamed,you are a product of this evil Structure created by bastard fifth columnist,one of the primary weapon is divide and rule,it's just a shame that you happen to be a willing tool for their hate and bigotry agenda.
This is the more reason why Obidients all over Nigeria from every Tribe will match into the ballots in the forthcoming elections and pull down any bastard PdApc structure,if they continue to create Tribally bigoted hatefilled animals like your type then our collective survival is outstandingly threatened.
Up labour.

Eventually, the candidate which you people bullied others with the mindset that that will get him to aso rock lule piiiiii. Came distant 3rd with not meeting the 25%.

Minority will continue have their say ( ofe loun actually), while we in the majority will continue to have our way.

He who God bless anyone envying is only attracting thunder
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Who are the we?

Yourself, who are you on this forum or anywhere?

That you are able to afford 100mb data shouldn't give you warrant to be disrespecting those who are far better than you. I swear to God I am still on bed nursing yesterday hangover..

Fingers are not equal nigga, I can only wish and pray for God to let you get close and above my status. Express is wide for overtaking but remember over speeding kills

Helinue, ye tanra eee. Omo oodua lajoje. We both know each other due to our tribal connection.

Leave this Peter Obi and igbo matter. And take it easy with your religious bigotry. It would do you no good.

Why don’t you talk about opportunities that abound in the incoming Asiwaju government?

How can we tap into it? You won’t deny me that connection if you have it due to my Christian faith, would you?

Leave igbos and their issue.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Helinue, ye tanra eee. Omo oodua lajoje. We both know each other due to our tribal connection.

Leave this Peter Obi and igbo matter. And take it easy with your religious bigotry. It would do you no good.

Why don’t you talk about opportunities that abound in the incoming Asiwaju government?

How can we tap into it? You won’t deny me that connection if you have it due to my Christian faith, would you?

Leave igbos and their issue.

Omo kekere ara ee.. What do you know?

How long have you been on this forum?

If not for Arebi, do you have an idea about all the evil wishes have wished SW?

Let me knack that your woke brain some sense

Did you know the attack in Lagos was planned far ahead before end sars protest. A guy on this forum even vowed he would deactivate his account if the then protest did not happen, which in real life not happen and the guy did not deactivate claiming it was only postponed.

Did you know people were recruited on this forum to spread the false narrative about the acclaimed Lekki massacre?

I will repeat, Omo kekere ara ee should listen when those of us who have seen it all on this forum are talking

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Proudlyomonna: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Eventually, the candidate which you people bullied others with the mindset that that will get him to aso rock lule piiiiii. Came distant 3rd with not meeting the 25%.

Minority will continue have their say ( ofe loun actually), while we in the majority will continue to have our way.

He who God bless anyone envying is only attracting thunder

Hahaha but you said He will not see one polling unit outside Anambra State grin grin
He beat Apc in everywhere that matters grin
Even in the engine room for governance in Nigeria the Aso Rock,He beat Apc calamity and Structure of fifth columnist hands down in all Polling unit grin He even beat ruling Apc hands down in the Capital of Nigeria with Structureless Social media LP oo grin grin grin grin grin
Comot INEC Structureless LP for don retire una evil PdApc structure of suffering, pain, hunger, insecurity, hardship and fifth columnist already.
There's only but one winner of this election and that's Peter Obi.
Parties in Politics are built on grounds for Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, principles, thoughts and standings, through LP We now have 2 olokadas in Power and our guy Tarry of the Johnsons will soon be in Power grin
That's enough Victory for the day, while We challenge the Inec selection process and announcement of the highest bidder,We take solace in knowing that We have way more Obidients than We ever imagined.
If Obi dey carry third up North after all una Tribal hate and propaganda,that's enough to tell Obidients to match forward with full force bcus We have our lines and have everything ready to conquer the lines of bastard cursed PdApc structure with their evil fifth columnist leaders.
Just imagine how they continue to plunder this Country into more debt.
Up Labour.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha but you said He will not see one polling unit outside Anambra State grin grin
He beat Apc in everywhere that matters grin
Even in the engine room for governance in Nigeria the Aso Rock,He beat Apc calamity and Structure of fifth columnist hands down in all Polling unit grin He even beat ruling Apc hands down in the Capital of Nigeria with Structureless Social media LP oo grin grin grin grin grin
Comot INEC Structureless LP for don retire una evil PdApc structure of suffering, pain, hunger, insecurity, hardship and fifth columnist already.
There's only but one winner of this election and that's Peter Obi.
Parties in Politics are built on grounds for Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, principles, thoughts and standings, through LP We now have 2 olokadas in Power and our guy Tarry of the Johnsons will soon be in Power grin
That's enough Victory for the day, while We challenge the Inec selection process and announcement of the highest bidder,We take solace in knowing that We have way more Obidients than We ever imagined.
If Obi dey carry third up North after all una Tribal hate and propaganda,that's enough to tell Obidients to match forward with full force bcus We have our lines and have everything ready to conquer the lines of bastard cursed PdApc structure with their evil fifth columnist leaders.
Just imagine how they continue to plunder this Country into more debt.
Up Labour.

If all dreams came true, everyone should be rich but because some dreams are just delusional, they can never come close to reality..

Sebi you people want to claim election victory with your own concorted figures just same way Buhari resurrected bah?

Wake up from your slumbering and Soji to follow those who sabi road.

The refurbished candidate Peter Obi lule piiiiii, bounced still hanging to be lule piiiiiiiiiiiiii at the Supreme court

1 Like

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Omo kekere ara ee.. What do you know?

How long have you been on this forum?

If not for Arebi, do you have an idea about all the evil wishes have wished SW?

Let me knack that your woke brain some sense

Did you know the attack in Lagos was planned far ahead before end sars protest. A guy on this forum even vowed he would deactivate his account if the then protest did not happen, which in real life not happen and the guy did not deactivate claiming it was only postponed.

Did you know people were recruited on this forum to spread the false narrative about the acclaimed Lekki massacre?

I will repeat, Omo kekere ara ee should listen when those of us who have seen it all on this forum are talking

Ema binu oooo, iba yin oooo, eyin agba ilu.

Ok, let’s even assume that your allegations have substance, does that give you the license to keep attacking the man, who has the mandate of most Nigerians by virtue of vote cast? Does your constant attacks not give ammo to my postulations that you hate him because of his faith?

I and millions of Nigerians voted that igbo man because we believe in his character, integrity, and competence. But Asiwaju stole the election because of our weak institutions but you keep rubbing salt on the injuries of Nigerians by gaslighting us that his candidacy is an igbo agenda. Are igbos not Nigerians who deserve the top office in the land?

Your candidate and party fielded a Muslim/Muslim ticket to the dismay and anguish of Christians in this country and you guys went on to rig the election in the full glare of the world and now you keep insulting Peter Obi? Shey ori e pe sha? Is it because Nigerians have chosen to put their faith in the compromised judiciary? Or would you prefer that Nigerians take the law into their hands?

If you’re not a poor yoruba Muslim, you won’t have time to be opening hateful threads everyday. People like you have disgraced the Yoruba tribe through your support for a criminal like Asiwaju and we omoluabi have chosen to remain civil and have allowed the judicial process to retrieve the our stolen mandate.

You should stop posturing as a custodian of yoruba values and thought at this period. You’re disgracing us before other tribes, especially the igbos.

Leave igbos the hell alone with their issues. We both agreed to leave them alone and face the new government coming in (if the judiciary refuses to dispense Justice).

Wahala e toge oooo. Enough already Helinues.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
ganisucks:

If you guys have the certificate of return, the Supreme Court and the CJN, then what's the point of this thread. Why are your bosses making you repeat the same garbage over and over again? Maybe there's something they are not telling you. You had better ask them for the truth, before they make you a disgrace on NL.

We are just taking the birds from the pocket.. Infact, what you guys are currently seeing na Mariwo.

No noise, no chest beating, Eku ida already in possession with the bread...Oya now
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Ema binu oooo, iba yin oooo, eyin agba ilu.

Ok, let’s even assume that your allegations have substance, does that give you the license to keep attacking the man, who has the mandate of most Nigerians by virtue of vote cast? Does your constant attacks not give ammo to my postulations that you hate him because of his faith?

I and millions of Nigerians voted that igbo man because we believe in his character, integrity, and competence. But Asiwaju stole the election because of our weak institutions but you keep rubbing salt on the injuries of Nigerians by gaslighting us that his candidacy is an igbo agenda. Are igbos not Nigerians who deserve the top office in the land?

Your candidate and party fielded a Muslim/Muslim ticket to the dismay and anguish of Christians in this country and you guys went on to rig the election in the full glare of the world and now you keep insulting Peter Obi? Shey ori e pe sha? Is it because Nigerians have chosen to put their faith in the compromised judiciary? Or would you prefer that Nigerians take the law into their hands?

If you’re not a poor yoruba Muslim, you won’t have time to be opening hateful threads everyday. People like you have disgraced the Yoruba tribe through your support for a criminal like Asiwaju and we omoluabi have chosen to remain civil and have allowed the judicial process to retrieve the our stolen mandate.

You should stop posturing as a custodian of yoruba values and thought at this period. You’re disgracing us before other tribes, especially the igbos.

Leave igbos the hell alone with their issues. We both agreed to leave them alone and face the new government coming in (if the judiciary refuses to dispense Justice).

Wahala e toge oooo. Enough already Helinues.

Omo kekere ni ee who knows nada.

Igboho matter, reflect back to what transpired then

Btw, why do you keep on shouting Igbo, Igbo, where did you see me mentioning a tribe? Is it only Igbo supporting Obi?

See this small boy now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Ex-pdp Lawmaker Emerges Speaker Of Anambra State House Of Assembly / Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / Godwin Emefiele: I Curse You – Duke Of Shomolu Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.