Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies (1477 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / Wedding Invitation With LP' Peter Obi And Datti In Edo State / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

We are just taking the birds from the pocket.. Infact, what you guys are currently seeing na Mariwo.

No noise, no chest beating, Eku ida already in possession with the bread...Oya now

Wa ko pa ara e danu ni.

You kuku don’t have anything to lose if there is instability in the country.

You think what happened in the election is an issue of partisan or tribal taunts Abi?

Epa n’pa ara e, oni owun pa ayan. Idi e lewa yen.

Don’t go and develop yourself.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Wa ko pa ara e danu ni.

You kuku don’t have anything to lose if there is instability in the country.

You think what happened in the election is an issue of partisan or tribal taunts Abi?

Epa n’pa ara e, oni owun pa ayan. Idi e lewa yen.

Don’t go and develop yourself.

Omo ti a n ba wi to o fa orun ki don ready to parun.

Left hand father's house describer can't tell us what to do ni ilu wa without collecting koba
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by clydecarson(m): 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

Why don’t you just answer the question? I believe in my heart that you are a Muslim.

I just need a confirmation from you. It’s only Muslims that hate igbo so much maybe due to the animosity between both demography (if I may call it that).

Igbos might be annoying, proud and overbearing but I don’t hate them.

And for your information, Peter Obi won the election by a landslide. I don’t know if he met the constitutional spread required though.

I am waiting for your answer sha.

Peter obi won the election and he met all the spread required
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Omo kekere ni ee who knows nada.

Igboho matter, reflect back to what transpired then

Eyin na le fe pa igboho osha.

We know what all these is about. I just pity any Christian that is deceived on the alter of tribal affiliation. We will be here to laugh at them when the persecution begins.

Eyin imale o kuku le pami. We know your games.

Nobody is saying you can’t win a election, but a flawed process will do further damage to the electoral process.

This is not igbo matter. If the wahala gets too much, omo Igbo ma pada sile. They have their land and can always return if they get tired. It’s we Christians in yoruba land who will bear the brunt of terrorism and persecution.

Ati okere ma ti ma woyin ti iya yi ba bere.

Those of us who fear Islam have reasons and many precedents to fear that religion.

So Helinues, awa mo boshenlo. E le pe ajaloba fun iru awa yi.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
clydecarson:

Peter obi won the election and he met all the spread required

I pray so brother.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by enemybulldozer(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

In a sane community, people like you should be an outcast considering the evil supports against your own region. You contributed immensely towards the destruction of your own birth place with your support

Imagine this guy who was bold to support UGM on this forum, believed Buhari indeed died and replaced by Jubril.

Satani pada leyin mi
What of you that lied against the dead and still doing it till date.
So, you don't know that in a sane community people like you should be beheaded in the open for supporting evil and injustices above all, lying against the dead (lekki massacre)

Stop accusing people of what you are guilty of. You're the most heatless and wicked person I've ever came across to.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Omo ti a n ba wi to o fa orun ki don ready to parun.

Left hand father's house describer can't tell us what to do ni ilu wa without collecting koba

Shiooor……ona iparun lo wa yi ooo.

The igbos are the least of our problems. I keep telling you that they are a credit to our society and there are ways to stop them if they pass their boundary. But they have not done anything to deserve the hate coming from you Muslims. Are Gbadebo and Islamiyat not Yorubas? Why have you chosen to be useless helinues? O de ronu ara e wo?

You think Asiwaju will help you if wahala starts? I have told you to leave igbo matter alone. Even me I have left them after the ignored my advice to go back and develop the east.

What I will not accept Is your constant attacks on Peter Obi, lest it be taken as the general stances or views of Yorubas.

We Yorubas don’t hate igbos, only our Muslim population hate igbos.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
enemybulldozer:
What of you that lied against the dead and still doing it till date.
So, you don't know that in a sane community people like you should be beheaded in the open for supporting evil and injustices above all, lying against the dead (lekki massacre)

Stop accusing people of what you are guilty of. You're the most heatless and wicked person I've ever came across to.

Those who still want to claim that a massacre indeed happened at Lekki should check into rehab for brain examination.

Why did you think majority of the yeyebrities stayed out of this year election discussion?

Dey there make Dede dey dey you
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Godspikin: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
The attached picture below is Lagos state Labour Party campaign where Aisha Yussuf was shedding crocodile tears in rememberance of the acclaimed Lekki massacre victims which she her self knew there was nothing like massacre at Lekki cos if there were, Eniola Badmus won't resurrected just like Buhari.

Those who truly swallowed the narration that Buhari was truly dead and replaced by one Jubril can never ever Tell Nigerians what to do.

LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies

Built on pure lies

Most of the youths who voted against Tinubu and who want to vote SanwoOlu out in Lagos, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by techWriter3: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
You are a jobless young man with no visible source of livelihood. While your mates are busy hustling you are here creating threads upon threads about Obi.SHMYou are a jobless young man with no visible source of livelihood. While your mates are busy hustling you are here creating threads upon threads about Obi.SHM...
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
techWriter3:
You are a jobless young man with no visible source of livelihood. While your mates are busy hustling you are here creating threads upon threads about Obi.SHMYou are a jobless young man with no visible source of livelihood. While your mates are busy hustling you are here creating threads upon threads about Obi.SHM...

Yhen Yhan Yhon

The Onijogbon of Ijogbon land don't have time for neck pressing but neck strangling..

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by gidgiddy: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

In a sane community, people like you should be an outcast considering the evil supports against your own region. You contributed immensely towards the destruction of your own birth place with your support

Imagine this guy who was bold to support UGM on this forum, believed Buhari indeed died and replaced by Jubril.

Satani pada leyin mi

We still dont know why you are drinking panadol over anything happening in the South East that you are not from. People who only remember theres insecurity in Nigeria when it is the South East but are never seen when ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen are slaughtering people across all three geopolitical zones in the North

Buhari might as well be dead because someone alive cannot have such abysmal score card as him

Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

We still dont know why you are drinking panadol over anything happening in the South East that you are not from. People who only remember theres insecurity in Nigeria when it is the South East but are never seen when ISWAP, Boko haram and killer herdsmen are slaughtering people across all three geopolitical zones in the North

Buhari might as well be dead because someone alive cannot have such abysmal score card as him

Which Panadol?

Sebi you yourself confirmed am say I no dey talk anything about insecurities in North again without knowing when advised the north then, they said it was exaggerated.

In the case of SE too, we advised you people how to go about your grievances but na insults and threats we received in return.

You guess was right, SE don join ignore list to the extent whatever happens there is none of our business, continue allowing illiterate kids to be locking up your grandpa and grandma at home every Monday.

This pikin no kill me don turn to this pikin no kill yourself. Hope you are enjoying your self inflicted pains
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Philgafauto: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Which Panadol?

Sebi you yourself confirmed am say I no dey talk anything about insecurities in North again without knowing when advised the north then, they said it was exaggerated.

In the case of SE too, we advised you people how to go about your grievances but na insults and threats we received in return.

You guess was right, SE don join ignore list to the extent whatever happens there is none of our business, continue allowing illiterate kids to be locking up your grandpa and grandma at home every Monday.

This pikin no kill me don turn to this pikin no kill yourself. Hope you are enjoying your self inflicted pains

SMH….I hope you’re being paid for all these sha?

This your work is not easy.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

SMH….I hope you’re being paid for all these sha?

This your work is not easy.

See you can't troll me, ask around so better mind your business

That head wey you wan SMH for, I go make sure I provide something solid to nack on
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by gidgiddy: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

Which Panadol?

Welcome to Nigeria, poverty capital of the world and 6th most insecure country on earth, about to get worse under "Baba blue" who cant hold a flag, or even his urine
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

Welcome to Nigeria, poverty capital of the world and 6th most insecure country on earth, about to get worse under "Baba blue" who cant hold a flag, or even his urine

Could you please tell Nigerians the poverty capital in Southern Nigeria?

Me I have agreed about your insinuation about Nigeria
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Buziness101: 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:
The attached picture below is Lagos state Labour Party campaign where Aisha Yussuf was shedding crocodile tears in rememberance of the acclaimed Lekki massacre victims which she her self knew there was nothing like massacre at Lekki cos if there were, Eniola Badmus won't resurrected just like Buhari.

Those who truly swallowed the narration that Buhari was truly dead and replaced by one Jubril can never ever Tell Nigerians what to do.

LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies

Una no de tire ? Tinubu urchins una node tire ? Why hating a man who has done nothing to you apart from being upright and generally good... A man who is elaborate and passionate about his country,a man with no skeletons in his cupboard... Yet everyday u try so hard to come up with one propaganda or the other against him... Honestly just this one time... Let me ask you... Are you hating this man because of his tribe... ?

If that's the case then you are a fool.

Your Tinubu and Peter obi are two different worlds that can never be compared with each other... In those worlds Tinubu is black and Obi is white....

So hate him or like him... It is what it is...
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Proudlyomonna: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
helinues:

If all dreams came true, everyone should be rich but because some dreams are just delusional, they can never come close to reality..

Sebi you people want to claim election victory with your own concorted figures just same way Buhari resurrected bah?

Wake up from your slumbering and Soji to follow those who sabi road.

The refurbished candidate Peter Obi lule piiiiii, bounced still hanging to be lule piiiiiiiiiiiiii at the Supreme court

Hahaha this one think se na everybody dey follow am masturbate away him glory on Tribal gbasgbos like ipob grin grin grin grin
Parties are built on Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, Principles our Party beat Apc hands down even the people in Aso Rock and the FCT says LP is the best way forward grin
We achieved what We set out to get and will push back this evil bastard PdApc structure of fifth columnist with all our might grin grin grin
So much for Structureless Social media Labour Party grin grin grin grin
Up Labour.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha this one think se na everybody dey follow am masturbate away him glory on Tribal gbasgbos like ipob grin grin grin grin
Parties are built on Ideologies, Views, Philosophies, Principles our Party beat Apc hands down even the people in Aso Rock and the FCT says LP is the best way forward grin
We achieved what We set out to get and will push back this evil bastard PdApc structure of fifth columnist with all our might grin grin grin
So much for Structureless Social media Labour Party grin grin grin grin
Up Labour.

Una eyes go soon clear when reality dawn on you..

All you guys utterances would be revisited after the election.

Triple lose loading
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by KanwuliaExtra: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Should we accept the one build on 'forgery' and 'drugs' then? wink
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Proudlyomonna: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

Una eyes go soon clear when reality dawn on you..

All you guys utterances would be revisited after the election.

Triple lose loading

Chai you still think this is mere politiking to me, it's shows how your mind performs in real life besides SM.
This is to me a special call by the common man who has suffered greatly from this evil PdApc structure controlled by fifth columnist,to rise up and take on their mandate of Power as opined by the great Aristotle.
Our own progress beat that of Labour Party UK,you might want to do a quick research on Labour Party UK created in 1900.
In less than one Year We now have 2 olokadas in Power and many more people without this evil PdApc structure of fifth columnist that's enough Victory for the day if you want to judge without being Tribally bigoted and sentimental as always.
Our own Tarry of the Johnsons is on the ballots again,We go run am for Tarry,na our Gee grin grin
In war who takes the Capital City and Govt House of a Country wins.
Sebi una say We no go win one polling unit outside Anambra State cheesy
Una se na SM movement grin
Elections are forthcoming soonest again,e lo tun ile se,tori pke ojo repkete nbe lo no oo grin grin
Up Labour.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by helinues: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Chai you still think this is mere politiking to me, it's shows how your mind performs in real life besides SM.
This is to me a special call by the common man who has suffered greatly from this evil PdApc structure controlled by fifth columnist,to rise up and take on their mandate of Power as opined by the great Aristotle.
Our own progress beat that of Labour Party UK,you might want to do a quick research on Labour Party UK created in 1900.
In less than one Year We now have 2 olokadas in Power and many more people without this evil PdApc structure of fifth columnist that's enough Victory for the day if you want to judge without being Tribally bigoted and sentimental as always.
Our own Tarry is on the ballots again,We go run am for Tarry,na our Gee grin grin
In war who takes the Capital City and Govt House of a Country wins.
Sebi una say We no go win one polling unit outside Anambra State cheesy
Una se na SM movement grin
Elections are forthcoming soonest,e lo tun ile se,tori pke ojo repkete nbe lo no oo grin grin
Up Labour.

Obi lule piiiiii with all the bullying. Not only Obi lule piiiiiiiiiiiiii, he supporters have been lule piiiiiiiiiiiiii since 2015.

Election mourning lose mood is always aggressive, so we understand what you and your likes are going through.

Follow those who sabi road so that you can limitate your aggressive mood. We sabi road, follow us without going astray .

Btw, how come you are yet to point out to my blunders in all of my write ups, na your usual job now, ajoka lots
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Proudlyomonna: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

Obi lule piiiiii with all the bullying. Not only Obi lule piiiiiiiiiiiiii, he supporters have been lule piiiiiiiiiiiiii since 2015.

Election mourning lose mood is always aggressive, so we understand what you and your likes are going through.

Follow those who sabi road so that you can limitate your aggressive mood. We sabi road, follow us without going astray .

Btw, how come you are yet to point out to my blunders in all of my write ups, na your usual job now, ajoka lots

Haha where's aggressive in what you read upthere grin or is it because I pointed out the fact that you can never ever do without Tribal hate and gbasgbos grin grin grin
You no sabi any road at all,una just dey follow fifth columnist sheepishly grin
You think se those evil fifth columnist give a dime about you wey dey follow them,you are not informed grin
Do you know that Parties have Ideologies, Views, Philosophies and Principles?
If you are challenged into a debate to argue on Apc's ideological and philosophical standings and principles and how it further affects the Nigerian man hustling to Survive in this Society,will you even know how to start?
What are your views, principles, thoughts and psychology about life?
Do you even have and hold on to any Psychological school of thought??
Ohh ofcus this is just merely political jabberwocky, sensationalism and hocus-pocus to you grin grin
My Party My candidate must Win syndrome na im hold you down from seeking to Know who and what you are following upandan grin
Elections don dey reach again,the masses will troop out to do some wonders again grin grin
UP LABOUR.
Re: LP, Peter Obi, The castle house built on lies by Tunedey0001(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Have read this post all over
And am ashame for my follow youth.

I will use myself as a case study.

1) am Yoruba
2) a Christian
3) I voted tinubu
4) I respect every body choice pls don't attack anybody because of their choice.
5) my choice of candidate is to competent hand and not party.
6) I root for any politician that perform well no matter his political party.
7) loyalty to party will make us keep choosing bad leaders.
cool you can check my post, I supported senator adeleke for osun governor even when his PDP, not just only this last year including 4 years ago. Oyetola didn't perform as I would have wanted him. (Sorry to his supporters I just use him as an example.)
9) will you all tell me you won't vote for Zulum in future because of his party when we all know how good his government his.
10) politics should not be about emotion rather it should be about how to strategies and win by building bridges with both north and south.
11) Rigging is bad, I don't support it at all
12) from different videos that have seen from the last election, all parties are guilty.
13) all politician is corrupt, no saint at all, I mean all.

Thanks for reading let peace rain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Viral Kid That Saluted A Soldier In A Bank That Is Trending Online / Tinubu Is Not Playing - Nigeria Customs To Grill Officers Over Petrol Smuggling / Why Is There An Auto Censor On This Member's Moniker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.