Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor (65541 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Sanwo-Olu Sympathises With Victims Of Ikeja Train, BRT Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by caprini1: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

For less than 100 people. You people are terrible. What is going to happen if there is earthquake affecting thousands of people? Go and check how much is allocated to health. Even the capital of the state doesn't have enough bed spaces for emergency cases
God forbid we have an earthquake ,thats why my preference to houses is bungalow....in a country where you give yourself ,water,light and security,you don't except the govt to do any better in an emergency,like an earthquake.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by seguno2: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:
Running out of Bed space is not only a Nigerian thing but worldwide but then, Sanwo olu should empower the Emergency Response team more so they can be quite effective than they are atm

Why do you guys like making excuses for the thieves who we allow to govern us?

How many hospital beds are in Nigeria compared with Britain where Sanwo Olu’s godfather runs to for medical tourism

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Horus(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
“Investigation gathered revealed that the immediate cause of the incident was due to reckless driving on the part of the BRT bus driver while trying to beat the train traffic signal before the moving train rammed into the BRT bus,”

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by chatinent: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
God, abeg help other people too. People dey suffer.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by condiz8: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Make of that what you may when you take your anger to the polls next week!!

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to

shut ya trash mouth. lives before stupid campaign
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Eriokanmi: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
nedekid:

No it is not. Lasut is a very busy place.
Having a gush of many patients as once will challenge their capacity in terms of bed space. They did the right thing my providing emergency care pending the preparation of bed spaces.
Every hospital in the world despite heavy funding has a capacity. If it is exceeded, you have such issues.
I know lasuth than
you may think. LASUCOM is a glorified health facility. I'm a health worker. I visit ayinke House always. The yearly allocation isn't commensurate with what's on ground. Even the extension being constructed had gulped a lot of money with nothing to show.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by eldoradoxx: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
A country that does not care for u even in your most critical moment when death is starring at you is not a country to live in. That accident victims are left on the floor says it all. I have seen Road Safety and police pack causalities of vehicle accident on open pick-ups, no respect for the living and for the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Philgafauto: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You and your family will not escape sudden death this year.
They won't even see your bodies bodies to bury.

Sod off!!! Ashiere!!!

Tribalistic twap!!!

You get the kind of country you work for.

There shall be no empathy in Nigeria again since you APC guys want to destroy the country!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by 99persait(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:

You just gotta calm down and get to see the bigger picture. what if that happened to be the closest hospital to the scene of accident and first aid had to be given?? calm down bruh ight
exactly. The victim needed attention urgently so they don't need bed space until they seperate those who condition is more critical .time is very crucial when incidents happens like this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by naijainstinct: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Godspikin:

Don't mind those deluded zombies

Most Yoruba youths who voted against Tinubu and who want to vote SanwoOlu out, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
I just watched this video and I am forever grateful I never believed in or joined the Obidient movement. My head has been spinning since over 10 minutes ago.
I have sincere questions? Where is CSP James Nwafor? How come Peter Obi wasn't compelled to face the Judicial Panel of Enquiry on Police Brutality in Anambra State. From today, I will never see Obidients in the same light anymore. If Anambarians knew the amount of atrocities committed against innocent people while PO was Governor but chose to still support him because of tribalism, then they are worse than the devil. I can't believe what I just watched.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by millhouse: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

Sanwo-Olu has done very well and he's the one we're going to vote for.
No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread
can you share with us the experiences Sanwolu had before he became a governor? If you are talking of age ... most of the govs elected 1999-2007 were between the ages of 39-45 and they did pretty well than all the bunch of grandpa govs we have today .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by stillme231: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

Sanwo-Olu has done very well and he's the one we're going to vote for.
No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread
ode .. if u like vote goat

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by georgeakins: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I’m yoruba you I.diot!!!

I ain’t going anywhere apart from outside Nigeria.

You think tribalism pays Abi?

Esheshe bere ni. You ain’t seen nothing yet!

The country will continue to sink lower and lower.

Eyin oloriburuku won yi…

Mad man,
You're even ashamed of your tribe.
You idiot, go back to your backward region.
Go and make your region liveable and stop constituting nuisance everywhere you go.
Bastard!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by nedekid: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I know lasuth than
you may think. I'm a health worker. I visit ayinke House always. The yearly allocation isn't commensurate with what's on ground. Even the extension being constructed had gulped a lot of money with nothing to show.
Anyway, guess you must know better. I use to use the private cvu facility there. Quite expensive, but you have acess to all the consultants immediately.
Few months ago I decide to visit the regular area of Lasut. The dental section to be precise. Omo, after assessment, I was given a bill of almost 700k! Even scaling and polishing I did cost me about 10k, I had to settle someone 3k to expedite it, total 13k.
Part of the 10k included buying a mandatory mouthwash exclusively provided by them.
Anyway, their professionalism is commendable only you spend the whole day there.
Not for me. Planing a trip to turkey to sort it out.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
When we Shud be protesting poorly equiped hospitals, moribund refineries etc, we are protesting about who won election.

A black man will have money to build a hospital but will rather build plaza.

Come to abuja and see the menace of plazas.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by stillme231: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
they should have brought them to your family house if there were no bed space at the hospital,do u even have emergency services in your so called state,if you have pls tell us what the toll free line is appart from 112.if u can't then u better shut up your fu**ing mouth.
mumu na so una dey talk anyhow.. if u like vote cow.... Fools n tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by stillme231: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

For less than 100 people. You people are terrible. What is going to happen if there is earthquake affecting thousands of people? Go and check how much is allocated to health. Even the capital of the state doesn't have enough bed spaces for emergency cases
don't mind them my brother, they are always defending foolishness. They deserve bad governance

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by stillme231: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

See your long neck Lanre. You have never tasted good governance in your life.. so, I know that what your generation is used to will be okay with you..

Sanwoolu do not give 2 fvcks about you. Omo yoruba ni e, ye ma sebi oponu elebi
lmao..baba leave them o.. they are tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by skedman(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
i don’t know how to qualify you but if Sanwoolu wins you are big fool
I will remind you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Killermamba: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

At least, they are attended to and not completely abandoned outside the premises of the hospital tongue
Are you sure you are normal?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to
is it this prese t govt that caused the accident abeg this isn't a situation or scenario for your campaign antics
People that were treated outside are people with minor injuries besides if all of them were taken into the hospital, it will be jam-packed so lets be logical. Everyone has a choice to his or her choice of candidate and if someone prefers a GRV to sanwo olu then that's his or her choice but it's an unfortunate as well as reckless individual that caused this accident this morning not the govt.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by stillme231: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mufasa27:

Guy shut up, no be everything be politics...Just commiserate with the Victims of the accident and if you can't go f*** yourself.
e pain you abi...fuckkkk u mugu
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Rybnyk(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:
Running out of Bed space is not only a Nigerian thing but worldwide but then, Sanwo olu should empower the Emergency Response team more so they can be quite effective than they are atm

That's not true. One can understand if it's an incident that resulted in mass casualties like an earthquake or a pandemic but this is not the case. Healthcare system needs serious revamping.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Tee2027: 2:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

Answer to what? Vigour will never be Lagos governor and you can't do nada about it.

This was how we fought our lives for Obaseki shouting no more godfather shit and some ipob Edo branch hijacked our struggle and nicknamed it Edo no be Lagos, however we made it for Obaseki but where is Obaseki today with no godfatherism? We are all regretting supporting him because he is a nightmare of a governor so no more trial by error again tell your vigour he is a failed on arrival ipob project.

Good day.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I can't confirm Gbadebo as the incoming Lagos state governor and I don't see anyone else but Gbadebo tongue
let's keep our fingers crossed and wait till the end of the election besides it has been postponed due to the logistics as they say but I find that as not completely true.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Godspikin: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
naijainstinct:
I just watched this video and I am forever grateful I never believed in or joined the Obidient movement. My head has been spinning since over 10 minutes ago.
I have sincere questions? Where is CSP James Nwafor? How come Peter Obi wasn't compelled to face the Judicial Panel of Enquiry on Police Brutality in Anambra State. From today, I will never see Obidients in the same light anymore. If Anambarians knew the amount of atrocities committed against innocent people while PO was Governor but chose to still support him because of tribalism, then they are worse than the devil. I can't believe what I just watched.

It was reported James Nwafor sneaked out of the country due to the heat of the Endsars incident.

Most Anambra people know these things, they are only silent because they believe with Obi they have a chance, but they are always quick to use the tribal bigots card the moment you aren't supporting Obi.

That's why I pity most of those following this bandwagon movement without asking questions or at least overlooking critical things. Most of them focused on religion, Muslim-Muslim ticket as if once a Christian is President or once Vice president it automatically translates to development.

For me I don't care if it is a Babalawo that has solutions to Nigeria's problem, I will vote for him. Even if Mimiko, the former governor of my state comes out tomorrow and there is another Muslim or Babalawo on the ballot who has shown capacity in the past, who has track record of performance, I will vote the Babalawo in.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Jack500: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

Sharap! We are not voting ipob terrorist loyalist in Lagos, go and vote him in your backward region
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
they should have brought them to your family house if there were no bed space at the hospital,do u even have emergency services in your so called state,if you have pls tell us what the toll free line is appart from 112.if u can't then u better shut up your fu**ing mouth.
sincerely some people would just open their mouth and gush out things without probably thinking, it's a pity sad
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Rebuke: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is really heart breaking, seriously. When I posted the video in the morning, I was just hoping no record of death ...

The person under this heavy block or whatever it's called is still the most scary part; how he or she got there is still surprising to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZrezf_9_aY

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by olisefom: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:

Good observation 👍
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
sincerely some people would just open their mouth and gush out things without probably thinking, it's a pity
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by IamAsiri: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
I don’t care about them because of most of them are tribalistic as f*uck.

Go to Alausa and see how they behave.

They vote based on tribal considerations so they deserve the kind of treatment they get.

Haba! This is a very terrible comment. I do not and will never support corruption and injustice which is why I don't in any way support Tinubu. I will however never wish their supporters evil, lest I myself become what I detest in them. Kindly change your way of thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.