Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor (65538 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Sanwo-Olu Sympathises With Victims Of Ikeja Train, BRT Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

If accident victims are treated in UK like that be sure that the prime minister will resign the next day, infact all cabinet members will resign.
how would you compare UK to Nigeria for God's sake. Let's be sincere with ourselves. Our health sector isn't on the same level and yes that's due to the greed of our leaders even we and South Africa aren't on the same level when it comes to the health sector but let's appreciate the fact that they were attended to promptly and I believe if the casualty was more than that, the most thay would happen is that some of the casualties would be sent to other hospitals within that environ. And yes we still have a very long way to go in developing this country from all angles.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Raskasal(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
So because they're victim of the bus accident, all the people in the emergency ward should be sent out for them? Now in the reality, do you know how many emergency casualty LASUTH receive daily? If not for the critical condition of the victims, I'm sure they'll be distributed amongst Gbagada and other closest one. What you don't know is that, those with more severe conditions were already taken to the emergency ward where they are receiving emergency treatment, but they won't tell you that because they want you to vote the government out. They'll even tell you it's the government that cause the accident. Reason bro
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Make of that what you may when you take your anger to the polls next week!!

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by hush15: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
Emergency services rescued and conveyed victims to Lagos State university teaching hospital at Ikeja but the emergency ward had no bedspace for them. To save their lives, they were placed on a board outside and attended to..

Mehn! I’m tired 💔💔

https://twitter.com/SamzyVG/status/1633762954435784704?t=7NQ9owSGIf9roi7CZr2-vw&s=19

https://twitter.com/UnlimitedEniola/status/1633756190248189952?t=UXqKq-E24TtcACMW070AWQ&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7603198/train-crushes-brt-bus-ikeja

Just imagine, that's the lagos tinubu built o. No bedspace lagos and one morafucka is begging me to vote him again. Na outside dem treat patients
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by drimzsmoke(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
LASG, through LASMOH owns LASUTH and coordinates the affairs of the LASUTH mgt. The system faired better when Dr Jide Idris was health commissioner

So who are those mishandling LASUTH allocation
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by hush15: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Raskasal:
So because they're victim of the bus accident, all the people in the emergency ward should be sent out for them? Now in the reality, do you know how many emergency casualty LASUTH receive daily? If not for the critical condition of the victims, I'm sure they'll be distributed amongst Gbagada and other closest one. What you don't know is that, those with more severe conditions were already taken to the emergency ward where they are receiving emergency treatment, but they won't tell you that because they want you to vote the government out. They'll even tell you it's the government that cause the accident. Reason bro

Disasters happen globally, we understand. How many victims dey involved wey bedspace no dey....

In advance states outside the country, they find space inside for everybody and attend to them accordingly
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by luluman: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to
Give Jandor too a chance.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Goalgetter23(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

You are such a fool for turning this sad unfortunate situation into an avenue for campaign. If you had a relative or you were involved, would you be such? My pregnant wife was inside that train, we're still battling to help her overcome the trauma. A reckless & stupid driver killed those people, use your brain next time .... Always show empathy, sympathize if you can... stop being opportunistic...You never know.... It might be your turn some day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by IamAsiri: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

I won’t change ooo

I’m yoruba and I know how tribalistic we can be.

Since we choose hate & bigotry more than building a nation, I don’t care about what happens to anybody.

Empathy is dead at this moment.

I am Yoruba too and we are definitely not this bad smiley.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Lanretoye(m): 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

See your long neck Lanre. You have never tasted good governance in your life.. so, I know that what your generation is used to will be okay with you..

Sanwoolu do not give 2 fvcks about you. Omo yoruba ni e, ye ma sebi oponu elebi
atleast I'm not an impostor and a faceless numbskull like u...do more research and study me as a course,I'm better than you that would conceal your identity cos of your nefarious activities.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Holybwoy: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
atleast I'm not an impostor and a faceless numbskull like u...do more research and study me as a course.

I am saying that you are shameless.. but God will not allow you to Goku..

Sanwoolu is made for life, iwo ni ki o ja fun Ori Ara e..

Another government will not share money on the road but they will create opportunities for poor people like you and not keep enriching their rich circle and friends..

Lanre, access to power is not the same thing as power.. a king's dog thinks it is the king of dogs..

Lagos generates so much to allow everyone to live nice.. but how many people can afford house rent in Lagos?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Meandmycrew(f): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by asanausana91: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
What do you expect when the drug Barron is collecting 51 billions every month? The blood of these people should be on tinubu head
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Blackdisciple(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:
Running out of Bed space is not only a Nigerian thing but worldwide but then, Sanwo olu should empower the Emergency Response team more so they can be quite effective than they are atm

So patients full that hospital be that!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by hush15: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

Sanwo-Olu has done very well and he's the one we're going to vote for.
No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread

But when Ambode wanted to contest again, he had experience o., yet Sanwo and is mandate group denied him
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Timiolutomi: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I can't confirm Gbadebo as the incoming Lagos state governor and I don't see anyone else but Gbadebo tongue

You need glasses.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by bewla(m): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
tishbite42:
Nothing bad
It's all part of Tinubu's Master Plan for Lagos
Suffer no dey tire una
Most you attached everything to Tinubu if your oga fill like he win meet them. In court iron it out

Not to attack Tinubu with your chip talk is Tinubu the governor
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Validated: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread

Who tested Sanwuolu in 2019, abeg shift
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Horus(m): 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
UPDATE: Six Dead, Many Injured As Train Crushes Lagos Govt Staff Bus

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Cromagnon: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ablemed:
Running out of Bed space is not only a Nigerian thing but worldwide but then, Sanwo olu should empower the Emergency Response team more so they can be quite effective than they are atm
empower, with which money
What's our Per capita income
What is developed world
Think before you type
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Chetas81(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

At least, they are attended to and not completely abandoned outside the premises of the hospital tongue
what A comments
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Farmguy19: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Folaoni9: Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by deavicky(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

At least, they are attended to and not completely abandoned outside the premises of the hospital tongue
at this point I can categorically say we have completely normalised abnormalities. God help out poor mentality.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by delishpot: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
They couldn't even erect ordinary tents? Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by tishbite42: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
bewla:
Most you attached everything to Tinubu if your oga fill like he win meet them. In court iron it out

Not to attack Tinubu with your chip talk is Tinubu the governor
So, you're basically throwing Sanwo-Olu under the bus abi.
Is it not Tinubu that built Lagos?!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by smokeyupu(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
they should have brought them to your family house if there were no bed space at the hospital,do u even have emergency services in your so called state,if you have pls tell us what the toll free line is appart from 112.if u can't then u better shut up your fu**ing mouth.

JOKES APART. THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE EVEN IN YOUR OWN VEHICLE. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO PROTECT US
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by sinero: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

Sanwo olu is caring enough.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by sinero: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hoelujohn:

For less than 100 people. You people are terrible. What is going to happen if there is earthquake affecting thousands of people? Go and check how much is allocated to health. Even the capital of the state doesn't have enough bed spaces for emergency cases

Keep quiet if you are not informed. I am in London and can confirm to you that the medical attention in lagos is better. We might not have all d equipment though. Do u think its a child's play to get an appointment here. Una just like to write rubbish just to condemns naija and God catch u, u do not have any other land to turn to.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by vannessa7(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
naijainstinct:
I just watched this video and I am forever grateful I never believed in or joined the Obidient movement. My head has been spinning since over 10 minutes ago.
I have sincere questions? Where is CSP James Nwafor? How come Peter Obi wasn't compelled to face the Judicial Panel of Enquiry on Police Brutality in Anambra State. From today, I will never see Obidients in the same light anymore. If Anambarians knew the amount of atrocities committed against innocent people while PO was Governor but chose to still support him because of tribalism, then they are worse than the devil. I can't believe what I just watched.

They are very much aware but the desire for igbo presidency supercede the desire for good governance and the youths who are still being fed who were babies during the tenure of Peter Obi and Tinubu governorship are supporting them without verifying who they really are. When I saw this thread below, I was shocked too.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience to whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread

If PDP is a criminal party, what will you call APC?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
lexy2014:

If PDP is a criminal party, what will you call APC?
There's no difference, that's the point
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by thesicilian: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
hush15:

But when Ambode wanted to contest again, he had experience o., yet Sanwo and is mandate group denied him
Ambode did well and was well liked, but he became a victim of the same godfatherism that brought him into power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / 7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.