Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor (65546 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Sanwo-Olu Sympathises With Victims Of Ikeja Train, BRT Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

There's no difference, that's the point

Your post doesn't seem to agree with that

thesicilian:

Sanwo-Olu has done very well and he's the one we're going to vote for.
No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by thesicilian: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
millhouse:
can you share with us the experiences Sanwolu had before he became a governor? If you are talking of age ... most of the govs elected 1999-2007 were between the ages of 39-45 and they did pretty well than all the bunch of grandpa govs we have today .
He was contesting against someone who also didn't have experience, that's a level playing field. But now he has proven himself. Why should he now be substituted for someone without experience? That's like firing your best staff to employ an intern
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by thesicilian: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Your post doesn't seem to agree with that

It's not about the party for me, it's about the person.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Wirelessmic(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
People are just here saying nonsense, they brought in accident patient, they needed to be attended to urgently, they could die if they had referred them, they brought out beds so they could quickly attend to them them refer the once they can refer after they must have stabilized them and some of you without sense in your head are hear saying trash!!! Must we politicize everything?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by OvertheTop(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Godspikin:

Don't mind those deluded zombies

Most Yoruba youths who voted against Tinubu and who want to vote SanwoOlu out, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Wirelessmic(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Make of that what you may when you take your anger to the polls next week!!

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to

They dumped? Like they were not being attended to? Emergency was filled to the brim reason for the spill over on the helipad and you are here saying they dumped!!! I was there so I can tell you are yarning dust!!!
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

It's not about the party for me, it's about the person.
How then is labour party an offshoot of PDP and how is there no difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by drealcivilceno(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:
They didn't ask if you were Igbo or Yoruba.. they dumped everyone on the bare fvcking floor..

Give another government a try and that's Labour party!! Gbadebo is an indigene so maybe he will care more about the people and he has no godfather to answer to

My brother Godfather must they, if he doesn't answer to anyone, he becomes the next and E go bad gan!

Na wetin I dey fear. Na wetin Lagosians dey fear, but they say it Igbo. It is better to suffer under your brother.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by RexTramadol1: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
tishbite42:
Nothing bad
It's all part of Tinubu's Master Plan for Lagos
Suffer no dey tire una

You sure are Igbo, so you wouldn’t know why before jumping to conclusions
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by thesicilian: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
lexy2014:

How then is labour party an offshoot of PDP and how is there no difference between PDP and APC?
You still don't seem to get it
All the parties are the same, they're all fruits of the same poisonous tree. APC, PDP, LP, no difference.

That's why to me it's about the person who is contesting: experience. Sanwo-Olu has done the job for 4yrs and his work has been satisfactory. Why should I want to replace him with a newbie whose only selling point is that he belongs to a different party?
If Sanwo-Olu had been abysmal in his office like Buhari, then I might have considered switching allegiance.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

You still don't seem to get it
All the parties are the same, they're all fruits of the same poisonous tree. APC, PDP, LP, no difference.

That's why to me it's about the person who is contesting: experience. Sanwo-Olu has done the job for 4yrs and his work has been satisfactory. Why should I want to replace him with a newbie whose only selling point is that he belongs to a different party?
If Sanwo-Olu had been abysmal in his office like Buhari, then I might have considered switching allegiance.

The question is "how" not "what".

How is labour party an offshoot of PDP?

how is there no difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by tishbite42: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
RexTramadol1:

You sure are Igbo, so you wouldn’t know why before jumping to conclusions
Tribalist, leave me alone
I'm Igbo, deal with that
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by MrCuteking(m): 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by MrCuteking(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

No enlightened individual would vote for an unknown, untested entity with no experience whatsoever simply because he belongs to Labour party, a party derived from the criminal PDP but has magically become the best thing to happen to easterners since sliced bread

Mind you, the Labour Party is a party to be recognized as one that is controlled by the youths so they will know that we (the youths) placed them there and can be removed at anytime if they mess up.

Sanwolu had no experience but he became the governor of Lagos he never answered to the youths but his godfather. That’s the difference.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Godspikin:

It was reported James Nwafor sneaked out of the country due to the heat of the Endsars incident.

Most Anambra people know these things, they are only silent because they believe with Obi they have a chance, but they are always quick to use the tribal bigots card the moment you aren't supporting Obi.

That's why I pity most of those following this bandwagon movement without asking questions or at least overlooking critical things. Most of them focused on religion, Muslim-Muslim ticket as if once a Christian is President or once Vice president it automatically translates to development.

For me I don't care if it is a Babalawo that has solutions to Nigeria's problem, I will vote for him. Even if Mimiko, the former governor of my state comes out tomorrow and there is another Muslim or Babalawo on the ballot who has shown capacity in the past, who has track record of performance, I will vote the Babalawo in.

Lol @ voting babablawo in.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by naijainstinct: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
vannessa7:

They are very much aware but the desire for igbo presidency supercede the desire for good governance and the youths who are still being fed who were babies during the tenure of Peter Obi and Tinubu governorship are supporting them without verifying who they really are. When I saw this thread below, I was shocked too.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing/19#117559848
Thanks so much for the insight. As long as God lives, Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria. Evil will never prevail over the greater good in this country. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by naijainstinct: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrCuteking:

Mind you, the Labour Party is a party to be recognized as one that is controlled by the youths so they will know that we (the youths) placed them there and can be removed at anytime if they mess up.

Sanwolu had no experience but he became the governor of Lagos he never answered to the youths but his godfather. That’s the difference.
How old are you? Even if you are teenager, you are so daft because there are a lot of smart teenagers out there today. Do a proper research before spewing trash and disgracing yourself online. Which Sanwo-Olu does not have experience? When Sanwo-Olu started gaining experience in public service, I am sure your GRV had not gained admission into university.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by RexTramadol1: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
tishbite42:

Tribalist, leave me alone
I'm Igbo, deal with that

I’m actually not going tribal. It is obvious from the jumping into conclusions.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by georgeakins: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:

The SW is my region and we shall continue to go down if we choose the worst out of us and if we don’t stamp out ethnic and religious bigotry.

Be honest!
Is Sanwo Olu the worst?
Is Tinubu the worst?
Aside old age, is Tinubu not more intelligent than Peter Obi?
Is Sanwo Olu not better than that Labour party guy who has not be tested?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by bewla(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
tishbite42:

So, you're basically throwing Sanwo-Olu under the bus abi.
Is it not Tinubu that built Lagos?!
Yes architect of Lagos does that mean everything should be directed to him

He has done his part who among the present leaders in Nigeria have done the much he achieve

1)Senator
2) Nadeco
3) Governor
4) god father
5) king maker
6) president elect

Am not saying his the best but he has done a few let him
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Lanretoye(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

I am saying that you are shameless.. but God will not allow you to Goku..

Sanwoolu is made for life, iwo ni ki o ja fun Ori Ara e..

Another government will not share money on the road but they will create opportunities for poor people like you and not keep enriching their rich circle and friends..

Lanre, access to power is not the same thing as power.. a king's dog thinks it is the king of dogs..

Lagos generates so much to allow everyone to live nice.. but how many people can afford house rent in Lagos?
why is this mumu ranting,do you expect me to give u money to eat?,if u have family problem tell God.emi ko ni mo Koba e
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by virginchaser(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Philgafauto:
I don’t care about them because of most of them are tribalistic as f*uck.

Go to Alausa and see how they behave.

They vote based on tribal considerations so they deserve the kind of treatment they get.

Soaked with bitterness. I imploye you to change before hatred consume you.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by MrCuteking(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
naijainstinct:
How old are you? Even if you are teenager, you are so daft because there are a lot of smart teenagers out there today. Do a proper research before spewing trash and disgracing yourself online. Which Sanwo-Olu does not have experience? When Sanwo-Olu started gaining experience in public service, I am sure your GRV had not gained admission into university.

I don’t like to respond to people like you but I’ll just do you this favor. Let’s say you’re older than me, then an adult that cannot make a sentence without insult is still considered a kid.

I’ll repeat myself. We the youth want to ensure that we determine who stays and leaves. Trust me kid, I won’t reply you again.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Babysho(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

I guess you're highly unenlightened since you voted Sanwo-Olu that was unknown and untested lol
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by naijainstinct: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrCuteking:

I don’t like to respond to people like you but I’ll just do you this favor. Let’s say you’re older than me, then an adult that cannot make a sentence without insult is still considered a kid.

I’ll repeat myself. We the youth want to ensure that we determine who stays and leaves. Trust me kid, I won’t reply you again.
Your father at home is the kid and by saying kid, I don't mean a baby human. Go and figure that out.

All these y2k babies feel their opinion is superior to everyone else's.

Hello boy, if you like don't reply, that's your headache. What an adult sees while bending, a child cannot see even if he climbs a tree. Because many of you just clocked 18 and you can now vote does not mean we the sagacious and older generation will allow you collectively exercise your juvenile discretion in pushing a rookie in public service to the exalted seat of governor, especially that of Lagos state. Never!

I pray you get wisdom as you grow older. I await your response boy.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by naijainstinct: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Babysho:

I guess you're highly unenlightened since you voted Sanwo-Olu that was unknown and untested lol
Sanwo-Olu unknown? Someone that has held various leadership positions as DG and Commissioner? It's not hard to spot all these Y2K kids. grin
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Dynamicboss: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

I am sorry to say but you made a very useless and stupid post. This is fault of the reckless driver for crying out loud
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by magzey: 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holybwoy:

I know Tinubu is your Nightmare grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Babysho(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
thesicilian:

He was contesting against someone who also didn't have experience, that's a level playing field. But now he has proven himself. Why should he now be substituted for someone without experience? That's like firing your best staff to employ an intern

I knew a quick scroll up would reveal more of your bulllsshh**.

Our best staff? It's shocking how much some of educated Nigerians have been dehumanized that they set the standard for leadership so low and have no value for their lives.

Anyway, that's the beauty of true democracy (not what Tinubu established in Lagos). A larger group of educated Nigerians say they value their lives, they value openness in governance and reject Godfatherism. We'll never settle for less.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by Babysho(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
naijainstinct:
Sanwo-Olu unknown? Someone that has held various leadership positions as DG and Commissioner? It's not hard to spot all these Y2K kids. grin

E do governor b4?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by naijainstinct: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Babysho:

E do governor b4?
Stop being sarcastic. To pursue a professorial seat, you must have obtained BSc, MSc and PhD with years of research, several publications in renowned international journals and evidential teaching experience. Liken the seat of Governor to a Professorial seat, you cannot come with even a distinction in BSc and vie for that seat. Never.

GRV should start with DG or Commissioner or better still, house of reps.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor by tobby20: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divoc19:
My daughter was hospitalized there they ask for cash no transfer for a drug at their pharmacy. She died few hours later.
Human and hypocrisy
NO Dey lie for their head na
Small small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.