Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This (4073 Views)

Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o / Mad O! What The Hell Is This Ni? [Graphic Photos] / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by Wisedove(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Well it might turn out to be a bigger scam if you’re the gullible type.

Next he might call you and thank you for helping him despite the fact that you don’t know him, he will tell you he is a prophet/spiritualist 😀 he tells you few things or give you something they will shock and wow you and gbam!!! You are in for a bigger sh*t

Or

He might let you know he is having an extremely rich child who are willing to meet the person that helped their old man even without knowing him before……then the scam process goes

2 Likes

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by Qatar2022: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
See me we something Yesterday o. I entered a chicken republic after work in the evening to buy chicken go house....one matured like 70yrs old man say make I help am use my card pay buy am something....I just said Ok no problem...See me see the man...The man ordered full half chicken then fried rice and meat pies with drinks...I just dey look am! He said I will get for my madam too...I just stood there in shock! Na so Dem give me pos collect my card press 4450naira...me sef press pin and paid! He collected my number and we parted ways.

This morning now the man called and was requesting for money! He already sent his account details to me.

Now he has been giving me series of missed calls. I don't know what to do next.

I'm not well doing o and have money issues but only just decided to help him yesterday because I thought maybe just a plate of rice and chicken

NB- The lady taking his orders was just giving me a funny look. I told her quietly that "No be only woman go dey chop man money" just to redeem myself from the present kinda embarrassing situation.
This is why people don't like to help because if you help , you don't enter trouble

1 Like

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by Buffalo2(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2023
Julsxoxo:
Isorry to hear that had happened to you. They are like cats once you feed them they don’t go away. Change your number or block him. I understand everyone needs help. I help people that are homeless, can’t work and have medical issues they keep coming back. I have to tell them I can’t. I have family.

I still give even though I was scammed down to nothing, lost everything. It went on for years. Embarrassing. I don’t know how to feel or what to do because I understand people situation.

Bitter truth. People will keep coming back and you can't satisfy all

1 Like

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by AmancalledGod: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Guy no too reason am, just take am like say you help the man, and nothing more of that

1 Like

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin grin

Life is hard
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by anthonyuncle(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Abuja...nyanya/karu road axis

A plate of fried rice and chicken is 900naira

you mean am?
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by Shadysen: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Julsxoxo:
Isorry to hear that had happened to you. They are like cats once you feed them they don’t go away. Change your number or block him. I understand everyone needs help. I help people that are homeless, can’t work and have medical issues they keep coming back. I have to tell them I can’t. I have family.

I still give even though I was scammed down to nothing, lost everything. It went on for years. Embarrassing. I don’t know how to feel or what to do because I understand people situation.

But to take everything they have to they left with no home and my bank don’t accept me.
It’s been hard trying to get my life back to normal

Change number? blocking is okey
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2023
anthonyuncle:

you mean am?
Yes o. I live around that axis too...Normal fried rice and chicken at that chicken republic is 900naira
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Shadysen:
Change number? blocking is okey
Me sef when i read that part i shock! change number ke because of what?! laslas ignore d calls or block if not comfortable with his constant calls
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by Brownshoe: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Op how I wish i can see ur face! Maybe it look like one lmbe...... am sorry o! Where u dey see money self?
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by WantsandMore: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
See me we something Yesterday o. I entered a chicken republic after work in the evening to buy chicken go house....one matured like 70yrs old man say make I help am use my card pay buy am something....I just said Ok no problem...See me see the man...The man ordered full half chicken then fried rice and meat pies with drinks...I just dey look am! He said I will get for my madam too...I just stood there in shock! Na so Dem give me pos collect my card press 4450naira...me sef press pin and paid! He collected my number and we parted ways.

This morning now the man called and was requesting for money! He already sent his account details to me.

Now he has been giving me series of missed calls. I don't know what to do next.

I'm not well doing o and have money issues but only just decided to help him yesterday because I thought maybe just a plate of rice and chicken

NB- The lady taking his orders was just giving me a funny look. I told her quietly that "No be only woman go dey chop man money" just to redeem myself from the present kinda embarrassing situation.
You shouldn't have brought this here, a simple, I'm sorry, I can't afford this now would've sufficed. No dey cast your blessings with your hands. It doesn't matter if he's used to the lifestyle, do your best & move on.

1 Like

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by EmekaBlue(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Brownshoe:
Op how I wish i can see ur face! Maybe it look like one lmbe...... am sorry o! Where u dey see money self?
Na just help I help
Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by EmekaBlue(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
WantsandMore:
You shouldn't have brought this here, a simple, I'm sorry, I can't afford this now would've sufficed. No dey cast your blessings with your hands. It doesn't matter if he's used to the lifestyle, do your best & move on.
but nobody knows me or him...just want to hear/read people take on this

2 Likes

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by Brownshoe: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Na just help I help
begger should not be seen in fast food joint. Anyone u find there begging for help is a cooperate begger.

2 Likes

Re: See A Crazy Scenario That Happened Yesterday O. What Can You Say About This by dontrulee: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
ireke:

Imagine someone telling me that I should send 2k because they have not eaten for 2 days. That is supposed to make me feel bad. right? This person has relatives that I believe should be doing much better than me but pride will not let her bow and ask them for money/help. It is me that they have not seen in almost 15 years that is their only hope. Sorry.

Another told me that he's stranded in the north and was expecting me to send money to help him come back home (South). He was there for more than 2 months. In my mind, I was like even if you stayed in the garage for 2 weeks, you will get someone to help you. Sorry.

It looks like I'm callous now but it's the lessons these people have taught me. I will tell them I have stopped working for over 3 years (then), they will say "at least you're still better than us". They don't care about your own mental well being. They don't know how I was coping with the change in my status and they don't care as long as you meet their needs.

I don borrow myself sense o. Even if God send me to you and I no deliver the message, God go raise another messenger to you. Leave me, don't kill me.

Lolz..... Norms, it's good to help if you can help out Sha but not to your own detriment.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

21-year-old Lady Goes Viral After Claiming To Have Bought A Benz Worth 36million / How Do I Know If A Girl Admires Me? / Not Even An Sms On My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.