Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident (21640 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Lovelife433(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mumu accident. How can a bus driver I'll be so careless like dis, zoo call a country will soon brought to her knee, it's just a matter of time. Oduduwa Nation is most.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by AhmedGhost(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na person way don chop belle full fit donate
My state far from lag undecided wishing the injured quicker recovery

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by davidtemi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
D money dey collected for pants blood from me wen my father was abt to die in Lasuth wat do dey use it for?
Dat one no enter govt purse
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by wethebest(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Make tinubu children go do d donation. They own Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by OmegaAutos: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na who see food chop get blood.....
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

How can I donate my IGBO blood to a Yoruba victim?

You can now see that accident and bad government knows no tribe.

This accident didn't check the tribes or religion of the victims before killing them.

USE YOUR HEAD.

I am Ibo but you need to stop this nonsense.

If you want to help someone do it not because of whether Yoruba or Igbo.

human before tribe and religion

How are you sure that those injured are not mostly Igbos.

Let's stop all the name calling abeg,

Leave the Yorubas to make there choice. It is there land no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Unrated900(m): 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

This accident didn't check the tribes or religion of the victims before killing them.

USE YOUR HEAD.

Your sense has brain tumor and licking holes is in there..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by caprini1: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
How are you sure that the victim is Yoruba?
Lagos state government workers .

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Unrated900(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

Your sense is leaking with brain tumor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Uniquetani1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

Small pikin dey worry you

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by reddingtonblack: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
where is chinedu ... we are expecting to see CRV donate blood for the victims, yoruba lives matter ... cheesy
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Meandmycrew(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ikeja Train Brt Bus Accident. Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EyGrIGoNBQ
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Eriokanmi: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
What could've been prevented. Its well
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
renderme:
The Lagos state government, through the SSA to the governor and the Lagos state blood transfusion committee is asking for blood donation at the following sites:

1. Gbagada general hospital

2. Lagos state Accident and Emergency Centre toll gate.

3. General Hospital Lagos Island

4. Folarin Coker Staff Clinic Alausa Ikeja

5. LASUTH

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633779929111199744

Hope the victims are no longer being treated outside

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by FireUpNow(m): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Let the Lagos state governor donate his blood first then Lagosians will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by CursedOsuPigs: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

Shut the fvck up. My moniker is saying hello to you.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Graficient: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Somebody will still hijacked some of the donated blood for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by nonhuman(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nato008:

The fact u couldn't understand the message speaks how daft u are, and it is sad
don't mind the mofo, they have no brains, they are too timid to know that tribalism takes one nowhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by barcaboi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

How is the accident bad govt? Do tell
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by meum: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
No be person wey see money chop go fit donate blood? Stop asking 4 what you did everything to ensure the person didn’t get. That’s wickedness
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by nonhuman(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Blood donation is Haram
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Menclothing: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
We have done our part by donating to blood bank

Eko oni baje

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Uniquetani1(f): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
OmegaAutos:
Na who see food chop get blood.....

AhmedGhost:
Na person way don chop belle full fit donate
My state far from lag undecided wishing the injured quicker recovery

Make I waybill garri for una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by a2d3rew(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
U sure say the blood go even reach where the victim dey?
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by IPDGP: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
kingthreat:

Nobody asked for your blood. You better get tribalism off your head. It will not favour you, but if your pride beckons you to hate the Yorubas, then continue.
You don’t really understand his message
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by marlow1962(m): 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.
Yoruba ppl left the group chat

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

JUST STOP!
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Kinzo0917(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
kingthreat:

You are an IPOB scum and a tribalist. stop trying to make an angel out of your evil self. You see Yorubas as a threat but they have ruled you for 11 years and will continue for another 8 years.
. Must you guys relate everything to tribal insults? What do you guys gain with it? Does it make you fulfil?
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Philgafauto: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go and give your father the message. Stupid ipob mongrel

You’re the one that is a stupid APC and Muslim mongrel.

You don’t represent Yorubas here.

You APC Muslims should go and donate blood to your Alausa staff.

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by donproject2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

Whichever way, I have passed my message.

I get your message, your message is clear...you frown at tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1 / Vehicular Movement Through Kabba In Kogi State Is Almost Impossible Right Now. / Lagos-Ibadan Rail Passengers To Pay ₦6000 For First Class Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.