Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident (21673 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by 1Sharon(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Alot of Nigerians are just straight up hypocrites and ignorant.

If you had a health tragedy, you'd like to receive blood wouldn't you?? But you don't want to give.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BigBashiru: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
preciousfeb:
That's the evil bargain he had with Satan to steal power. Nothing goes for nothing. Only those whose spiritual eyes are open will understand.

Sanwo Olu right?
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Emdebby2: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
It's so unfortunate! I wish I could help.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by TOYNEX(f): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
RIP to the dead embarassed
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Luckysbab: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

How can I donate my IGBO blood to a Yoruba victim?

You can now see that accident and bad government knows no tribe.

This accident didn't check the tribes or religion of the victims before killing them.

USE YOUR HEAD.

Shut up Chinedu!
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by madapcmod: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
boxypane:

No wonder you ppl were referred to as a dot nation.

Dot nation that bought over your Papa grave .
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Truthshscrazy: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by boxypane(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
madapcmod:

Dot nation that bought over your Papa grave .
Asinwin. We go soon offload una the bad eggs for there, lock door throwey key.
Your generations nor fit.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Ultimate213: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
How much
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Akharmony: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Is it the latest Ritual or what.Majority of people in lagos are just sitting on a time bomb no one know when it is turn. . Quite and unfortunate inccident
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by IamAsiri: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
kingthreat:

Nobody asked for your blood. You better get tribalism off your head. It will not favour you, but if your pride beckons you to hate the Yorubas, then continue.

He just passed a vital message across for us to shun tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by renderme: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Hope the victims are no longer being treated outside
Pple on the scene were moving them to lasuth. The state government moved them to all the hospitals stated.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by emonkey(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
renderme:
The Lagos state government, through the SSA to the governor and the Lagos state blood transfusion committee is asking for blood donation at the following sites:

1. Gbagada general hospital

2. Lagos state Accident and Emergency Centre toll gate.

3. General Hospital Lagos Island

4. Folarin Coker Staff Clinic Alausa Ikeja

5. LASUTH

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633779929111199744

OBIDIENTS right now : Useless government, they don't even have sufficient blood for accident victims in spite of the billions they have stolen. Vote EluPee . Sanwooulu MUST VOMIT BLOOD he has embezzled from Lagos. Ndi oshi government grin
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Osesbrainwave(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
kingthreat:

You are an IPOB scum and a tribalist. stop trying to make an angel out of your evil self. You see Yorubas as a threat but they have ruled you for 11 years and will continue for another 8 years.

Chai, guy you dumb o!!!
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by MissOpe(f): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nato008:

The fact u couldn't understand the message speaks how daft u are, and it is sad
MAjority of those online trolls read to respond and not to understand....

You spoke really well...

Kudos
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Debitcreditcard: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
this your comment is wrong. Those people that died or got injured is not all that are Yoruba or Igbo. And not all that voted tinubu. Please learn to respect and value human lives.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by shiki(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
I'm willing to donate but the distance is the barrier 🚧 for me, I'm at Lakowe after Ajah
1Sharon:
Alot of Nigerians are just straight up hypocrites and ignorant.

If you had a health tragedy, you'd like to receive blood wouldn't you?? But you don't want to give.

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by madapcmod: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
boxypane:

Asinwin. We go soon offload una the bad eggs for there, lock door throwey key.
Your generations nor fit.

NWA mkpi

You have been saying this since 1999

If they born you well, start it now
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by SIRKAY98(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
If its usa or uk,compesation in thousands of pounds or dollars will go to the accident victims or court of law will have to delve into the matter for the victims and the government.
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by IamAsiri: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

They want blood of human beings, not pigs.

Your own blood is for UGM

Stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Bukasint(f): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by AmotekunSW: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
IamAsiri:

Stupidity at its peak.

You breed pigs

You must be bred by pigs
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by AhmedGhost(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Uniquetani1:

Make I waybill garri for una
E for sure pass😁
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by trumpcoat(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
No be who chop bellyfull get blood to donate
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Anunakeeh: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sacrificial Lambs for the Newly Elected.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
Donate blood kwa?
That one no concern me. See waitin concern me here

Many people (especially non virgin girls) have been advocating that only a virgin man should marry a virgin woman.
They are of the opinion that body- count has the same importance for women as it is for men. They are wrong!
A man is the one who gives during sex. The semen leaves his body into a woman's body. That is to say that a woman collects the semen which is housed in her body.

Have you wondered why a wife starts to look like her husband after many years in marriage? That's because she has been absorbing the man's genetic material into her body. This will somehow (however minute mix with her blood and inturn, her DNA). This traits in her system will also be passed down to her children (as we all know that fetus feeds from the mother's system (that is, they take from everything inside the mother's blood).

Now, if a woman sleep with a man who has some kinda of disorder (biological or spiritual disorder), the man deposits this disorder in to her system. Her system will keep some of these disorder ( through a genetic process called "duplication " of blue print - this is how DNA multiply in the body of animals)
If this same woman sleeps with other men, her body keeps a copy of all the men's DNA in her system ( she may not even know that this is happening). Therefore, if she slept with 5 guys, she would house five traits from these men.

Now, if this same woman marries a man. The man impregnates her. The baby will feed from the mother's body system (which is now a hub of the genetic material of 5 men). This baby will absorb the traits of these 5 men (now 6, including the husband) and develop into a full grown body.
Here is the danger of this super- hybrid.
If the traits in these five men is womanizing, stealing, assassination, gluttony and depression, this innocent baby will "inherit" these traits even when it is not found in the family of the original father.

One day, you will see your child exhibiting characters that your father and grand great father's did not exhibit and you would wonder who is the father of this boy.

This is why our fore father's used to pick wife for their children from a notable family not from a family with bad tract records.

As for wether body count means anything to a man, The man gives the semen. It leaves his body into a woman's body.
Take for example; you have a big cup. You pour orange juice in it. Then you pour wine in it. Then coke. Then mango juice. Then urine. Then tomato paste. Then saliva. Then pap. Then sea water. Then goat blood. Then engine oil and many assorted juice.
Which do you think will be conterminated?
The juice containers or the big cup?

Marry a virgin. If you did not, then I am sorry to tell you that one or Two of your children is not your own.
Most likely, your wife pinned her ex pregnancy on you.
You want to spend your life training someone else's child?
Make a choice today. Fvck any girl you want but settle down with a virgin.

Non virgins are good for sex but not for family (except you want your daughters too to open their legs for men before they marry).

Check what the bible has to say:

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
13 “If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then hates her 14 and accuses her of misconduct and brings a bad name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her evidence of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate. 16 And the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to marry, and he hates her; 17 and behold, he has accused her of misconduct, saying, “I did not find in your daughter evidence of virginity.” And yet this is the evidence of my daughter's virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloak before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip[a] him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name upon a virgin[c] of Israel. And she shall be his wife. He may not divorce her all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father's house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.

How long would it take Oshomole's wife to look like him
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by peace80037: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
How are you sure that the victim is Yoruba?How are you sure that the victim is Yoruba?...
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by bigbootycasanov: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

Whichever way, I have passed my message.

Gbam
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by bigbootycasanov: 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Let's chinedu Rhodes donate blood na

Sanwo Olu is the sitting governor. He should donate all his blood . Ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truck Driver Crushes Man To Death While Reversing / Nigerian Student Attacked In India Over Parking Spot / Proposed BRT Fares Increase: Are The Reasons Valid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.