Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband (38844 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by olisaEze(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
bjtinz:

@bolded, then she has no business being a wife. 🥺

Marriage was not made just for sex & procreation my broda, ur wife is not a live-in okpo! Do unto her what u would do unto ursef biko! Marriage doesn’t come with a handbook, what works for one will not necessarily work for the other. The man’s work does not end when she says 'I do!'

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kiddkash(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I never supported a woman to deny her husband her body but if it happens then he should resolve issues and not start having sexual thoughts towards a housegirl that is answereth to him, a girl he should care for and protect. It’s such a big shame, how do men who indulge in such feel afterwards ? Of all girls in the world it’s her housegirl that is entering his eyes(very disrespectful). I can and will never forgive such.
I do agree with you a bit on what you said, about the issue needing for it to be resolved however, some women weaponize it, in order to hit their spouse where it probably hurts the most. Which is unfair
You refuse someone having their conjugal rights yet, when the person decides to gain carnal knowledge of someone else, they accuse the person of infidelity. You can't have it both ways.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
kiddkash:

I do agree with you a bit on what you said, about the issue needing for it to be resolved however, some women weaponize it, in order to hit their spouse where it probably hurts the most. Which is unfair
You refuse someone having their conjugal rights yet, when the person decides to gain carnal knowledge of someone else, they accuse the person of infidelity. You can't have it both ways.
Housegirl was mentioned in this and it was what caught my attention. Imagine your husband sleeping with your housegirl just because he feels sexually starved. I swear I will never forgive such no matter the apology and I won’t even direct my anger towards the vulnerable girl. He go kom small for my eyes ehn and I will eventually leave him

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by armyofone(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
So not have sex hurts ? Painful?

kiddkash:

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by onoja12: 12:36am On Mar 10, 2023
House help no be human been? Or no be mama born am, or you better pass am

IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a very foolish, dirty and a lowlife man will shamelessly lay with a househelp. A woman should not deny her husband her body except for reasons beyond her which a sane man will understand and wait till she’s fully ok and ready. Is it possible for a prostitute to satisfy 10 men in a day? I don’t think it’s possible.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Mar 10, 2023
4ward4:
We have heard this lines ,over and over again. But when the man takes the step and send them packing, they end up reading the book of lamentation with lesson well learnt. Nothing dey street.
Interesting! So it is better to cheat on women, instead of divorcing them and maybe keeping any modicum of dignity you may have left of you at that? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2023
kiddkash:

Why not divorce the person so the fault remains theirs that for you to come back with the atrocious 2-wrongs-make-a-right foolishness? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Waterbear(m): 1:40am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t have any justification for such. Your housegirl is answereth to you and you are a father figure who is supposed to care and protect her and not SLEEP with her. Stop justifying immortality

So you know the meaning of a house girl?

It's just a helper..
One can fall in love with their helper And marry them.

Just like saying one can't fall in love with a church member or office worker.
As long as its not minor or blood related its ok...
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Waterbear(m): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2023
sisisioge:
Ok o.....if other men can give their wives millions to run the home,what is your excuse to be broke as a husband? Do these men have two heads? angry grin grin

Other women that are self made and millionaire, do they have 3 heads?
Why are you broke and looking for money when there are women self made millionaires?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by ycat: 4:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Two different things.

Ashawo is not emotionally involved and the man can't raw-dog jamal. So it's just a dry sex. Do Ashewo kiss? How do men enjoy sex without kissing?

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:02am On Mar 10, 2023
ycat:
Two different things.

Ashawo is not emotionally involved and the man can't raw-dog jamal. So it's just a dry sex. Do Ashewo kiss? How do men enjoy sex without kissing?
Ashewo no get mouth like every other person? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Saintmary(f): 6:06am On Mar 10, 2023
4ward4:

We have heard this lines ,over and over again. But when the man takes the step and send them packing, they end up reading the book of lamentation with lesson well learnt. Nothing dey street.

Mr man, we are not on the same wavelength, face your level, I face mine.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by bayelsaowei(m): 6:27am On Mar 10, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
see this one?? U also not having any justification to tell me how to live my life, who I sleep with or not, so far they are not minors and married women.

U as a person, if I marry u and I put u in my house, but u re misbehaving like a Toyota Corolla with bad alignment, and there is a cultured housegirl who is old enough to be a wife...well, if u re not trying to adjust I will replace u with her, a go even do valedictory service for you the day u want to pack out.
U come Ur life I come my life, but u wan use stress kill me...madanwo!!!

See,. a go just replace u before another man hijack the good house girl from me. Dey play
ona don craze for this nairaland oo
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by 4ward4: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So it is better to cheat on women, instead of divorcing them and maybe keeping any modicum of dignity you may have left of you at that? undecided
Guess you missed the word 'Packing '
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by 4ward4: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Saintmary:

Mr man, we are not on the same wavelength, face your level, I face mine.

Definitely we can never be.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Thomasankara(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
[/color]e dey disturb am and the woman like it[color=#770077]
sisisioge:

She tell you say her husband dey disturb her about pussee? Abi who born man wey wan turn woman of substance to ashewo o grin grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Saintmary(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2023
4ward4:

Definitely we can never be.

Thank God, now paré bí isó
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kiddkash(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2023
armyofone:
So not have sex hurts ? Painful?

No, they will use it to rattle the man. Hoping he goes out to seek the sex else where and then use it against him. That is very manipulative

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kiddkash(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why not divorce the person so the fault remains theirs that for you to come back with the atrocious 2-wrongs-make-a-right foolishness? lipsrsealed
You don't know women. They will use sex is not food to keep you docile. They will even bring people to shame you for wanting to have carnal knowledge of your wife.

They will say you want to divorce because of ordinary sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Nobodysboo(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Very true
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Isabi4lov: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Saintmary:
These men actually think they are special.

If you prefer your house help, no one is stopping you naw, only a jobless woman will be afraid of leaving a bad marriage.

Once you commit adultery, the marriage is already contaminated and should be dissolved.
Obviously it's only a jobless woman that will be afraid of leaving a bad marriage.

As for me cheating is a deal breaker for me .
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
kiddkash:

You don't know women. They will use sex is not food to keep you docile. They will even bring people to shame you for wanting to have carnal knowledge of your wife.

They will say you want to divorce because of ordinary sex
Women divorce men for that reason so what are you talking about? undecided

Look, most folks do engage in intercourse while dating so it makes sense that become aware of how or Easter the other loves sex that early, particularly the men. Knowing you are not sexually compatible with another, you ought then to make a decision there and then , not lie to yourself only to complain later on in the relationship. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by lieutenantprime(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Housegirl was mentioned in this and it was what caught my attention. Imagine your husband sleeping with your housegirl just because he feels sexually starved. I swear I will never forgive such no matter the apology and I won’t even direct my anger towards the vulnerable girl. He go kom small for my eyes ehn and I will eventually leave him
Who beg shit make E smell?
Who beg you to stay?
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by caesymore(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
I have never seen a useless generation like this generation , aside from TOTO this generation has nothing to offer, this generation allow old men like Tinubu, Judge Akume, Wike, Silva, Oshomele to rig election and nothing happened, the next TOPIC is SEX, Satisfy your man , Nonsense useless worthless generation.

If Nobe the Sex we for no see you for this generation grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Justbehave(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You will leave him and go start fucking another married man with kids. Una mumu too much.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Saintmary(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Obviously it's only a jobless woman that will be afraid of leaving a bad marriage.

As for me cheating is a deal breaker for me .

They don't know.

Some women can't tolerate cheating and adultery, our feelings are valid.

No one should judge us for that.

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Isabi4lov: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Saintmary:

They don't know.

Some women can't tolerate cheating and adultery, our feelings are valid.

No one should judge us for that.
Yes o
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Saintmary:
They don't know. Some women can't tolerate cheating and adultery, our feelings are valid. No one should judge us for that.
No right thinking human being should tolerate such nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Isabi4lov:
So are you telling me that married men don't cheat or what ? As for the prostitutes, how many of them are staying with their husbands, even the ones that have children, they give the children out or give them to their parents.

For the sex part , the prostitutes are already used to it , it's their daily hustle .

Is it not better for people should go for their type .

How many men have you married that cheated on you?
Many married women are just prostitutes with class. That is, they no longer stand by road side. But they are willing to give any big boy in Benz their numbers.

If prostitutes can be used to sex, why can't married women be used to it too?

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:
Many married women are just prostitutes with class. That is, they no longer stand by road side. But they are willing to give any big boy in Benz their numbers.

What you just asked makes no sense at all. undecided

There are also male prostitutes out there who are used to sex. So can it also then be argued that all men should be used to sex since there are male prostitutes who are? undecided

Also, are married men also just male prostitutes with class? undecided

P.s. If you want a woman that is used to sex in much the same way as a prostitute is, then marry a woman that has had lots and lots of practice before you met her so those sexual muscles go don develop well well before you tie her down to just you. It makes no sense at all for a man who has ashawo libido to then settle for a woman with low body count or mileage ---- no sense whatsoever. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Isabi4lov: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:

I'm not saying married women shouldn't be used to sex but work stresss and the likes do affect some times. We just need to understand each other .
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you just asked makes no sense at all. undecided

There are also male prostitutes out there who are used to sex. So can it also then be argued that all men should be used to sex since there are male prostitutes who are? undecided
Yes, absolutely! Prostitutes are humans like us. If they can do it, we can do it too. There's no excuse.

Also, are married men also just male prostitutes with class? undecided
Did you read where I typed "many"??
Also, men and women are not same. How many times have you seen male prostitutes compared to female prostitutes?

P.s. If you want a woman that is used to sex in much the same way as a prostitute is, then marry a woman that has had lots and lots of practice before you met her so those sexual muscles go don develop well well before you tie her down to just you. It makes no sense at all for a man who has ashawo libido to then settle for a woman with low body count or mileage ---- no sense whatsoever. undecided
An ashewo also once had low body count and mileage too. They developed the sexual muscles in the trade same way a married person can develop the sexual muscles in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.