Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband (38878 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I'm not saying married women shouldn't be used to sex but work stresss and the likes do affect some times. We just need to understand each other .

Sex in marriage is like house chores or bills payment. You don't have to like it, but you have to do it.

The only exception to sex should be during sickness and pregnancy (for those with reduced libido during pregnancy).
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:
■ Yes, absolutely! Prostitutes are humans like us. If they can do it, we can do it too. There's no excuse.
■ Did you read where I typed "many"?? Also, men and women are not same. How many times have you seen male prostitutes compared to female prostitutes?
■ An ashewo also once had low body count and mileage too. They developed the sexual muscles in the trade same way a married person can develop the sexual muscles in marriage.
1. Sadly, you are suggesting expensive hormone treatment, it doesn't work that way. undecided

2. There are male prostitutes everywhere. Some hide likely because of rejection from society but do not for one moment think there aren't any. undecided

3. It takes more than just body count to become an ashawo. One also has to have stamina. You have read stories of men and even women dying about sex marathons, abi? All bodies are not built the same. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:
■Sex in marriage is like house chores or bills payment. You don't have to like it, but you have to do it.
■ The only exception to sex should be during sickness and pregnancy (for those with reduced libido during pregnancy).
1. Then what you describe is no longer marriage but some sort of indentured servitude. undecided

2. Only if your partner agrees with you can you make that work in a marriage, else, what you have, is no different from a contract with a prostitute. So, it still makes more sense in that case for you to marry a prostitute than an average woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Isabi4lov: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:

Sex in marriage is like house chores or bills payment. You don't have to like it, but you have to do it.

The only exception to sex should be during sickness and pregnancy (for those with reduced libido during pregnancy).
Hmmm!!

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Then what you describe is no longer marriage but some sort of indentured servitude. undecided

2. Only if your partner agrees with you can you make that work in a marriage, else, what you have, is no different from a contract with a prostitute. So, it still makes more sense in that case for you to marry a prostitute than an average woman. undecided

Call it what you want, that's the reality. How will I keep myself till marriage and my wife will be telling me "I'm not in the mood, is it food?"?
How will I be suppressing sexual urges like a teen during puberty?
It's either she spreads those legs open towards the west and east pole, or I hire an "assistant" outside!

If you are not ready to satisfy your husband sexually, don't marry. Same way you shouldn't marry if you're not ready to shoulder responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Sadly, you are suggesting expensive hormone treatment, it doesn't work that way. undecided

2. There are male prostitutes everywhere. Some hide likely because of rejection from society but do not for one moment think there aren't any. undecided

3. It takes more than just body count to become an ashawo. One also has to have stamina. You have read stories of men and even women dying about sex marathons, abi? All bodies are not built the same. undecided

I never said there aren't male prostitutes. But you can never compare them to female counterparts.
A single Nigerian man might have to spend to get sex. A single Nigerian woman will even get paid for sex. So tell me why the services of gigolos are as important here.

For a married woman to require the stamina of ashewo in order to satisfy her husband, then her situation is an exceptional one.
Her husband has an extremely high libido then.
I'm talking about men with natural libido who will only need sex for about 2 to 3 days in a week.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:
■ Call it what you want, that's the reality. How will I keep myself till marriage and my wife will be telling me "I'm not in the mood, is it food?"?
■ How will I be suppressing sexual urges like a teen during puberty? It's either she spreads those legs open towards the west and east pole, or I hire an "assistant" outside! If you are not ready to satisfy your husband sexually, don't marry. Same way you shouldn't marry if you're not ready to shoulder responsibilities.
1. So, you keeping yourself till marriage in order to make another human being pay for it? Is that what you think marriage is about then? Look, use commonsense with these things. If you know your sexual stamina is high please stay away from a woman who does not like sex like you will regret it like over 83% of the other men before you who are in marriage and living in regret of it. undecided

2. No one is asking you to suppress, instead applying commonsense when choosing a mate is the simple solution here. Find another who is sexually compatible with yourself or else you will end up like over 83% who regret their choice in marriage but have taken to glorifying adultery thinking they deceive others. undecided

Oh, my mistake then. I see you are already planning to take to cheating as remedy for whatever foolish choices you make in choosing a wife. OK then!

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Albertone:
■ I never said there aren't male prostitutes. But you can never compare them to female counterparts. A single Nigerian man might have to spend to get sex. A single Nigerian woman will even get paid for sex. So tell me why the services of gigolos are as important here.
■ For a married woman to require the stamina of ashewo in order to satisfy her husband, then her situation is an exceptional one.
Her husband has an extremely high libido then. I'm talking about men with natural libido who will only need sex for about 2 to 3 days in a week.
1. Women also pay men for sex. It's not simply men that do that. undecided

2. Wrong! the average married man in Nigeria, after marrying a woman who isn't sexually compatible with him — shows you how very many Nigerian men in Nigeria remain — go out to pay sidechicks and prostitutes for sex. If they had married for themselves an ashawo for a wife to begin with, then they would not have need for the double trips and additional spending. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. Wrong! the average married man in Nigeria, after marrying a woman who isn't sexually compatible with him — shows you how very many Nigerian men in Nigeria remain — go out to pay sidechicks and prostitutes for sex. If they had married for themselves an ashawo for a wife to begin with, then they would not have need for the double trips and additional spending. undecided

The main point here is female prostitutes are more than male prostitutes.

Having a wife and side chicks/prostitutes is not always an indicator of sexual incompatibility with one's wife.
We men are polygamous in nature(yes! I said that). We often like varieties. Of course, it is optional.

Modified:
Ignore this post.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Albertone(m): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, you keeping yourself till marriage in order to make another human being pay for it? Is that what you think marriage is about then? Look, use commonsense with these things. If you know your sexual stamina is high please stay away from a woman who does not like sex like you will regret it like over 83% of the other men before you who are in marriage and living in regret of it. undecided

2. No one is asking you to suppress, instead applying commonsense when choosing a mate is the simple solution here. Find another who is sexually compatible with yourself or else you will end up like over 83% who regret their choice in marriage but have taken to glorifying adultery thinking they deceive others. undecided

Oh, my mistake then. I see you are already planning to take to cheating as remedy for whatever foolish choices you make in choosing a wife. OK then!

It is at this stage that I draw the curtain. I will not tolerate insults over expressing my personal opinions just as you expressed yours.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by ycat: 8:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Yeah if you get mouth nko? So you will kiss all your customers or una get mouth condom ni?
Kobojunkie:
Ashewo no get mouth like every other person? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Saintmary(f): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No right thinking human being should tolerate such nonsense. undecided

A lot of Nigerians carry wrong thinking around.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
ycat:
Yeah if you get mouth nko? So you will kiss all your customers or una get mouth condom ni?
You no dey brush mouth every day? undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by armyofone(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

The environment - seeing and hearing about sex too much! Add to lack of nothing much to occupy their time and mind with - Sexual PTSD.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
armyofone:
The environment - seeing and hearing about sex too much! Add to lack of nothing much to occupy their time and mind with. Sexual PTSD.
The thing too much! grin

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by armyofone(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The thing too much! grin

No be small - psychological based sha.

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by ycat: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
So brushing mouth two or three times everyday can remove all kind of mouth diseases?

This is how you put lives of other people in danger, so scary!
Kobojunkie:
You no dey brush mouth every day? undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by XAUBulls: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Ashawos are very nice people if you get to know them. I've always treated ALL women nice regardless and some of them see me as strange. One told me no guy has ever treated her like a person let alone woman... not very pretty girl shaa.
My three experiences...
First got a climax. She didn't believe it, got shy and started beating me o, asking me why. She ran away before dawn. She was a student and had a boyfriend based in Lagos.

Second, a middle aged lady. We climaxed together. Her B.J. no be here. She was so grateful I treated her like a woman and gave me free during my one for the road round.

Three, that one was crazy. She wanted a permanent relationship and even asked me to allow her drive my car. Omo I just died it over the next few days.

But they are nice. Most girls are ashawo, na just those wey you never catch for road or for another man room
Ashewo vibes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Mitsurugi(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

Ashewo vibes...

😁

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by XAUBulls: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Albertone:

Call it what you want, that's the reality. How will I keep myself till marriage and my wife will be telling me "I'm not in the mood, is it food?"?

How will I be suppressing sexual urges like a teen during puberty?
It's either she spreads those legs open towards the west and east pole, or I hire an "assistant" outside!

If you are not ready to satisfy your husband sexually, don't marry. Same way you shouldn't marry if you're not ready to shoulder responsibilities.
"West and east poles" cracked me up... Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / My Baby's Transformation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.