Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband (38876 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
kkins25:
Oh please, women don't bend their biology when selecting spouse, why should men? play fair na.. 😅
Bend biology? What do you mean by that? undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by 1Sharon(f): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
id4sho:

After wedding

Nonsense.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
wizod:
Exactly how my wife normally does. She's this 'I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TYPE' and I don't disturb her, just once a week. So I got myself a very beautiful young girl as my girlfriend and she knows about it. She want me to quit my relationship with the girl which is impossible. We've been dating for almost a year now and she'll be traveling out of the country by next month.
I've not slept with my wife for more than six months though she has a baby of 3months now. She has begged me and I refused to have any intimacy with her. I am looking forward to divorcing her. That's what stupidity have caused her
Why not divorce your wife and marry this gal instead? I mean since you admit that she does not satisfy you, why not divorce her and marry the gal instead, at least to keep your dignity intact to an extent? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by seaenergy: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
EBMedia:
If 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily, Then You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband - Nigerian Man

A Nigerian man, Aderoju Dave Adewuyi, has said that women who are not in the mood to have sex with their husbands should leave the marriage so their house girls can take over, IGBERETV reports.

Adewuyi stated this in his comment on a Facebook group post on Wednesday.

He said if a sex worker "can tackle 10 men in a day' then there is no reason a woman should not always be in a mood to have sex with her husband.

The creator of the post wrote;

Adewuyi replied;

https://www./2443977612304623/permalink/6015789575123391/?app=fbl

Mr fool, if your future is in sex, go and marry as many as you can, all men are not after sex. there are many thing that create happiness. does Ashawo do house core for you, look at how you compare your love, your missing rib with a commercial worker. If is possible some men are not suppose to marry.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by lereinter(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm

Ashawos are controlled by a foul spirit or forced at gunpoint

How can you sleep with ten men and above and say it's normal
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Isabi4lov: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Albertone:

If I help with house chores, will she help in paying house rent + all our kids' school fees?

There are prostitutes that have been in the business for over a decade. You mean they'll be taking drugs everyday for about 12 to 15 years or more?
Sleeping with men pays their bills, wives sleeping with their husbands satisfy their husbands. That's enough motivation.

The emboldened is very fallacious. It should never come out of the mouth of anyone that has a working thinking faculty.
So are you telling me that married men don't cheat or what ? As for the prostitutes, how many of them are staying with their husbands, even the ones that have children, they give the children out or give them to their parents.

For the sex part , the prostitutes are already used to it , it's their daily hustle .

Is it not better for people should go for their type .
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
seaenergy:
Mr fool, if your future is in sex, go and marry as many as you can, all men are not after sex. there are many thing that create happiness. does Ashawo do house core for you, look at how you compare your love, your missing rib with a commercial worker. If is possible some men are not suppose to marry.
Are you any better than the OP in this? You just described your wife as some sort of glorified house help. By the way, some ashawo's do in fact do house chores, so by marrying an ashawo of that type you not only get the house help but also the sex maven in bed. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
lereinter:
Hmmm. Ashawos are controlled by a foul spirit or forced at gunpoint. How can you sleep with ten men and above and say it's normal
So when men sleep with 10 women and above, are they too powered by these same spirits who feed you these delusions? undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Hussein035: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don’t have any justification for such. Your housegirl is answereth to you and you are a father figure who is supposed to care and protect her and not SLEEP with her. Stop justifying immortality

So, it is a sin to marry your house help if she is matured enough and you find comfort in her instead of the purported house wife
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Ladymillion(f): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sex has now become hobby of lazy Nigerian men who can't provide for their family, Tueh!
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hussein035:
So, it is a sin to marry your house help if she is matured enough and you find comfort in her instead of the purported house wife
SHouldn't you divorce your wife then? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin

If u no repent u won't enter my Father's heaven
Thanksful:

If Abraham fit knack him house help? Who you come be tongue
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Globad(f): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
he didn't say a man should lay with an house girl, ok?? He just said u should satisfy Ur man.

But if peradventure u re too big to answer Ur man, then that housegirl u re seeing can be upgraded and used to replace you..afterall she's is a woman as well, a very cultured woman who doesn't even fix nails, or used a longer version of goat hair u re calling a Brazilian hair.

U better take tym and do the bidding grin

Abeg no abuse Ur housegirl oh, but if she's of age and Ur woman dey do anyhow, use the cultured housegirl to replace the uncultured woman grin

Chai

Goat hair shocked grin grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by seaenergy: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you any better than the OP in this? You just described your wife as some sort of glorified house help. By the way, some ashawo's do in fact do house chores, so by marrying an ashawo of that type you not only get the house help but also the sex maven in bed. undecided

Sorry my life didn't depends in woman under. do on and suite your self.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by OlawaleBammie: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
MissOpe:

He who fights and run always live to fight another day...

Thanks Olawale...
u Gerrit

That is exactly what I mean, but an inconclusive fight can be resumed at anytime.

Shalom grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Ashawos are very nice people if you get to know them. I've always treated ALL women nice regardless and some of them see me as strange. One told me no guy has ever treated her like a person let alone woman... not very pretty girl shaa.
My three experiences...
But they are nice. Most girls are ashawo, na just those wey you never catch for road or for another man room
So, why not marry an ashawo, instead of a girl with less sexual experience then? undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
seaenergy:
Sorry my life didn't depends in woman under. do on and suite your self.
You did say that the wife does chores insinuating that she is a house help you can depend on. undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kkins25(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How would they not know? If a woman already experiences low sex drive in her twenties, chances are even higher that by her 30's that drive is bound to plummet even further. undecided

Is there some metric that you use to measure a woman's libido? How would he know if she doesn't tell? Besides, she can't even be sure because, during the dating phase, emotions are running high which influences her sex drive during that period. No wonder sex drive diminishes after marriage because the hormones reset back to default levels. If a man is doing all he can to make his woman comfortable, why can't the gesture be reciprocated?

2. Abuse has nothing to do with this topic, so let's not deviate.

Abuse is to women what sex deprivation is to men. it has everything to do with it. The man is the victim here. If you want him to take responsibility for settling with a woman with low libido(no one even knows this besides the woman) why do you absolve the women from the burden of choosing their partners cautiously?

and to add, sex deprivation is one of the leading reasons men become wife-beaters. So, it is very much involved

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by OlawaleBammie: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin

There are no difference between them

Just that one is long and the other is short
Globad:

Chai

Goat hair shocked grin grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by ukaface(f): 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
So na all women be like ashawo ni
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kkins25(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, why not marry an ashawo, instead of a girl with less sexual experience then? undecided
Even ashawo get a low sex drive. she's doing it unwillingly, and in most cases to survive. I'm sure ashawo would also revert to normal if she's in husband's house.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by OlawaleBammie: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
ukaface:
So na all women be like ashawo ni
No, it now depends on Ur man.

Like me now a no dey do pass one round, and after that one round maybe na until a month later, that does not mean I won't answer my woman if she calls....that is my nature.

Now let assume I am a person of several rounds, trice a week then my woman suppose know my nature...there she can't meet my demand all the time but she should try her best so that even me I will know that my woman is trying her little best to satisfy me, then we can reach compromise to balance tins up
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kkins25(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Bend biology? What do you mean by that? undecided

Taller men, better finances than herself, and so on.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
kkins25:
â–  Is there some metric that you use to measure a woman's libido? How would he know if she doesn't tell? Besides, she can't even be sure because, during the dating phase, emotions are running high which influences her sex drive during that period. No wonder sex drive diminishes after marriage because the hormones reset back to default levels.
â–  If a man is doing all he can to make his woman comfortable, why can't the gesture be reciprocated?
â–  Abuse is to women what sex deprivation is to men. it has everything to do with it. The man is the victim here. If you want him to take responsibility for settling with a woman with low libido(no one even knows this besides the woman) why do you absolve the women from the burden of choosing their partners cautiously?
1. He can simply gauge these things by considering how often she turns him down when he requests sex during the dating period. If he is having to manage sexually in the relationship at that point her normal, then chances are high that he will have to continue to endure that even after marriage to the same woman. These things aren't rocket science. The woman does not need to tell the man anything as he has his brain with which to figure this out for himself. undecided

2. So, you haven't encountered men who complain even when their women lie there like wood in order to allow them to have their way? As a matter of fact, the average African woman does what you suggest more often than not, which is to allow the men to have their way even when their hormones are running on thirst levels. Yet many of the same men complain of such things as dryness, lack of movement, etc. undecided

3. Please, lets not muddy things up for sake of argument. undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kkins25(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ladymillion:
Sex has now become hobby of lazy Nigerian men who can't provide for their family, Tueh!
If women weren't lazy too, shebi they's be lineing up at bricklayers door in search of job, why the hotel? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
kkins25:
Even ashawo get a low sex drive. she's doing it unwillingly, and in most cases to survive. I'm sure ashawo would also revert to normal if she's in husband's house.
It takes practice, what the average prostitute does. But once honed, it would probably be like riding a bicycle, something you can do for life. So I doubt an ashewo would be able to revert completely as you claim. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
kkins25:
Taller men, better finances than herself, and so on.
How does that amount to bending biology? undecided
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Globad(f): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

There are no difference between them

Just that one is long and the other is short

Chai

You get mouth o grin grin grin
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by Emeka71(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a very foolish, dirty and a lowlife man will shamelessly lay with a househelp. A woman should not deny her husband her body except for reasons beyond her which a sane man will understand and wait till she’s fully ok and ready. Is it possible for a prostitute to satisfy 10 men in a day? I don’t think it’s possible.
But they do actually.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by deavicky(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Only a very foolish, dirty and a lowlife man will shamelessly lay with a househelp. A woman should not deny her husband her body except for reasons beyond her which a sane man will understand and wait till she’s fully ok and ready. Is it possible for a prostitute to satisfy 10 men in a day? I don’t think it’s possible.
why I am having the feeling that u are looking down on housemaid.
Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kkins25(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. He can simply gauge these things by considering how often she turns him down when he requests sex during the dating period. If he is having to manage sexually in the relationship at that point her normal, then chances are high that he will have to continue to endure that even after marriage to the same woman. These things aren't rocket science. The woman does not need to tell the man anything as he has his brain with which to figure this out for himself. undecided

and before marriage? Didn't you mention they should marry ashawo instead? How is the man to know, you know very well, that sex isn't something most people sit at a table to discuss? So, the man should endure? okay. grin grin grin See below:

2. So, you haven't encountered men who complain even when their women lie there like wood in order to allow them to have their way? As a matter of fact, the average African woman does what you suggest more often than not, which is to allow the men to have their way even when their hormones are running on thirst levels. Yet many of the same men complain of such things as dryness, lack of movement, etc. undecided

Yes! and I don't blame them. Why should your wife make you feel like you're forcing her? or even worse raping her? If the wife cannot fulfill her duty in that regard, then she shouldn't come bearing teeth when the "maid" takes her place. You can't keep your "cake" and still have it. Common "we live in a society" not some Disney utopia where men and women are like angels according to paul.. grin grin grin grin..
A woman feels the same when a man refuses to eat any meal prepared by her. So? How would the woman feel if she served food and I said, it tasted like shyt? Men have feelings too.

3. Please, let's not muddy things up for sake of argument. undecided
Once again, I've stated a fact. One of the top factors for married men cheating and being violent is sex deprivation.

However, a 2021 study indicates that sexual frustration may[b] increase the risk of violence[/b], aggression, and[b] crime[/b]. Restrained sexual behaviors may also negatively affect a person’s[b] efficiency at work[/b], according to a 2016 study.

Evidence suggests an association between sexual and mental health. A 2020 studyTrusted Source notes an association between sexual dissatisfaction and depressive symptoms and lower rates of mental well-being."

A 2017 studyTrusted Source of sexual satisfaction in relationships found that males report more significant sexual distress due to their sexual problems, with the highest distress ratings being among older adults.

1 Like

Re: 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband by kkins25(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How does that amount to bending biology? undecided
What would you recon is responsible for women always choosing men of status?

If she goes against the will of her innate biological mate selection mechanism, then she's bending her biology. Men also bend biology for the sake of marriage dare I say more than women. Y? monogamy. Hopefully, you wouldn't argue otherwise because I have more studies waiting to be loaded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House / My Baby's Transformation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.