Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account (1953 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by Malcolmxprinz: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
‘My father gave it to me’ – Lady’s relationship in crisis as husband finds N35 million saved in her account A Nigerian lady has cried out for help after her husband found out she had millions of naira hidden in her account.

Read more at

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/09/my-father-gave-it-to-me-ladys-relationship-in-crisis-as-husband-finds-n35-million-saved-in-her-account/
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why is her husband’s eyes on her money ? grin
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by oz4real83(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why is her husband’s eyes on her money ? grin
why do most married women treat their money the same way that Nigerian govt treat niger-delta oil? When it comes to the man's money, it turns to "our own", but when it is the woman's money, it becomes "my own". The man has equal rights to the money just like the woman.

6 Likes

Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
oz4real83:
why do most married women treat their money the same way that Nigerian govt treat niger-delta oil? When it comes to the man's money, it turns to "our own", but when it is the woman's money, it becomes "my own". The man has equal rights to the money just like the woman.
A woman’s money is strictly for her and her kids, the rest can come borrow and pay back as soon as they are buoyant (just playing ooo). A woman should not be stingy or hide anything from her husband ( husband not boyfriend).

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by oz4real83(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A woman’s money is strictly for her and her kids, the rest can come borrow and pay back as soon as they are buoyant (just playing ooo). A woman should not be stingy or hide anything from her husband ( husband not boyfriend).
I have seen a woman that won't buy as small as a pencil for her kids even when she has the money, it is always "make una go meet una papa" cheesy cheesy. That is why women are living longer than men nowadays because some women just dump all responsibilities on the men undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
oz4real83:
I have seen a woman that won't buy as small as a pencil for her kids even when she has the money, it is always "make una go meet una papa" cheesy cheesy. That is why women are living longer than men nowadays because some women just dump all responsibilities on the men undecided
How can a woman be stingy to her kids, not a good thing. Very bad
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by oz4real83(m): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How can a woman be stingy to her kids, not a good thing. Very bad
there are oo. They have an archaic mentality that it is a "man's duty" to provide " everything'' for the home, without contributing anything apart from sex shocked shocked. It becomes very annoying when such a woman also start forming feminism, she forgot that a feminist must share equal responsibilities with a man if she must share a man's rights undecided. That is what causes problems and violence in most marriages today, a man can not stand a feminist wife who doesn't share responsiblities undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
oz4real83:
there are oo. They have an archaic mentality that it is a "man's duty" to provide for the home shocked shocked. It becomes very annoying when such a woman also start forming feminism, she forgot that a feminist must share equal responsibilities with a man if she must share a man's right s undecided. That is what causes problems and violence in most marriages today, a man can not stand a feminist wife who doesn't share responsiblities undecided
Please remove that “provide for the home” . Who should provide for the home before? Abeg na my no go area bdat
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by oz4real83(m): 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please remove that “provide for the home” . Who should provide for the home before? Abeg na my no go area bdat
statement rephrased above😂
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by Emmanuel909090: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Useless woman.
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by faceLAGOS: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na to discuss how to share the money ni after serious hot fu(k.

Thassol!
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by IamAsiri: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
oz4real83:

Did she go and marry the man in his father's house or he came to marry her?😜
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by PPIA: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You decided to borrow sense today to make this post?
Re: Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account by nostradamoss: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Malcolmxprinz:
‘My father gave it to me’ – Lady’s relationship in crisis as husband finds N35 million saved in her account A Nigerian lady has cried out for help after her husband found out she had millions of naira hidden in her account.

Read more at

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/09/my-father-gave-it-to-me-ladys-relationship-in-crisis-as-husband-finds-n35-million-saved-in-her-account/

If you support this woman ,you are the biggest fool on earth

(1) (Reply)

Sagging Tits / This Type Of Woman Beauty Is A Life Destroyer / What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.