Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! (4813 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by SatanKeepOff: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
lets start from here. How many times have u had sex? if its not more than twice, stay away from it and watch ur kpekus get tighter as though u are a virgin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Reminderz: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Be Reincarnated

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Be celibate. It obviously can't make you be a virgin again but you might feel happy that you're abstaining from sex.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Hhansome(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Come to me and i will restore it to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

Why deceive yourself? Even being celibate cant make you feel like a virgin again...once you're disvirgined that's it

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by nifemi25(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Once you have lost your virginity.... There is no way you can have it back. So pe otilor...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Why deceive yourself? Even being celibate cant make you feel like a virgin again...once you're disvirgined that's it
Are you trying to say that I can't make a difference no matter what I do or how hard I try? It mustn't be 100 percent virgin, but a semblance, at least to a reasonable extent.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hhansome:
Come to me and i will restore it to you.
How are you going to do that?
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
nifemi25:
Once you have lost your virginity.... There is no way you can have it back. So pe otilor...
Are you trying to say that I can't make a difference no matter what I do or how hard I try? It mustn't be 100 percent virgin, but a semblance, at least to a reasonable extent.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Shalommy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
And if we're to check the guy that disvirgined her, he's gonna be a tout. Chaii.. Op deal with it. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
SatanKeepOff:
lets start from here. How many times have u had sex? if its not more than twice, stay away from it and watch ur kpekus get tighter as though u are a virgin
It's more than. Are you saying there's nothing I can do? Even though I've stopped for sometime now.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
And if we're to check the guy that disvirgined her, he's gonna be a tout. Chaii.. Op deal with it. cheesy cheesy
No. I can't. There has to be a way around this.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Wawelexy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Go and buy super glue... grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wawelexy:
Go and buy super glue... grin
I'm serious please. This is not a joking matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Bahamas95(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
A girl that has been fvcked before by different sizes, shapes and colours of gbola can never be unfvcked.

Leave the borehole like that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I have told you.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by VawulenceProMax: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
when you put back the sperm that was poured into your taw taw
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Sweetvie: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
when you put back the sperm that was poured into your taw taw
Please, I don't want kids here.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bahamas95:
A girl that has been fvcked before by different sizes, shapes and colours of gbola can never be unfvcked.

There has to be a way around this.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bahamas95:

Please, remove this picture from the thread. It's disgusting.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Haha 😁

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:
Haha 😁
What's funny?
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
What's funny?
Regaining virginity is 🙂

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by SporaD8: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
No. I can't. There has to be a way around this.
After Suture, I will issue you C of V.
Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Wawelexy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm serious please. This is not a joking matter.

You are serious on an un serious issue? Keep deceiving yourself ok, you can't cheat on reality... grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by talk2hb1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Their is a surgery for it, just Google it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

Regaining virginity is 🙂
Someone told me there's something called secondary virginity. 🙂
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
Someone told me there's something called secondary virginity. 🙂
Yea there is but that's not what the op seeks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

Yea there is but that's not what the op seeks
👌 Okay.
Re: How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! by HanisahZuwy: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
talk2hb1:

Their is a surgery for it, just Google it.
I want a non-surgery way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short Address To The Moniker Called 'stupedinluv' / Homeless Man Caught Having Sex With Anothers Man's Wife Gets An Apartment, Photo / Why Do Girls Wear Jean Trouser When Visiting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.