Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu (60285 Views)

Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ride on. Fools and the ignorant are still in the majority.

The scale will soon tip otherwise, and there will be no hiding place for all evil people.
It has even started.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chai!

APC why?!
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Emperormartin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
No wonder they didn't want obi to win
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Wanted indeed.

Till today we didn't hear anything about that frog eyed criminal after she faked having cancer.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Godfullsam:

May Devine Helper locate you in Jesus name

I'm tired with life. Seems God has abandoned us
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by princeade86(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Imagine

The wife of a governor is enjoying immunity under which constitution

IyaebeTheGreat, it is now obvious you are suffering from Urchinston disease

can u imagine how they brainwashed urchins. Governor wife with immunity? Lol. And u expect this country to be good with this kind of people
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
I knew two things Tinubu have no capacity.
1. Fight against corruption and
2. Fight against insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by princeade86(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:

I'm tired with life. Seems God has abandoned us
don't give up.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by wizelink(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Let her enjoy herself while it lasts. Corruption is another name for this administration mostly Kogi state government. It's a pity the corrupt elite are been protected by their fellow corrupt elites.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by boxypane(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who make she hangout with? Peter Obi's wife?
But I pray nemesis catch up with her and her husband. They e really impoverished Kogi people.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Corruption is just like Religion in Nigeria!

It only terribly affects the poor and unconnected!

Orji Uzor Kalu, a proven corrupt criminal is still winning and retaining his senatorial seat.

That's why I know that Hushpuppi will be a government official in this country in the near future after he completes his jail term abroad!

Even Abba Kyari will contest and win House of Assembly elections in the near future!

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by NakedTruth4eva: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rashida is still enjoying some form of immunity. She’s not safe after her husband’s tenure
Is she the executive Governor? Only the Governor is protected, not his wife or any other family member
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by rippa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rashida is still enjoying some form of immunity. She’s not safe after her husband’s tenure
Immunity from what please?
Who is she?
Does the Nigeria constitution recognised the office of the first lady?
Dis one na olodo oo🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by jibrilELsudan: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
princeade86:
don't give up.

You wouldn't understand. No job, no money, no food, nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by AhmedGhost(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Make she dey run low profile
Chai Dere is God ooooooh
If na boys, Dem go pick Dem like beans😁
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Jostoman: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is going to show you poeple that all these poeples are just playing you guy.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by madjune(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:
Is this for real?
Corruption is endemic. It is innate in an average African. Each time I read out matters like this, I feel depressed because I know what I am going through. I understand what others are also going through. The hardship is intense. Why would these people continue to siphon our common patrimony at our own expense?
Anybody who can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling, I would appreciate. You're helping an entire family if u do this for me. We are dying here. I'm already getting suicidal. Life isn't worth living anymore

Truly I feel for you. And I also feel for a countless other Nigerians in much the same situation like you.

However, the docile attitude of the Nigerian citizenry encourages these impunity by those in power.

So far as you keep on suffering and smiling and being afraid to revolt and to die, the culture will go on.

The time for a popular revolution should be now.
It needs not pass this decade.

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zincfingers:
The winning team
Osu should go and die

It's not about Osu or whatever you call them...

Look around you... Take a good look at your nation!

You call this progress?!! Is the nation developing like this?!! Is this what a proper society should be?!!

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Vadoh: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
See as the Woman Fresh[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Rebuke: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol. Nainja and cruise. Nonsense EFFC, yeye leaders.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
madjune:

Truly I feel for you. And I also feel for a countless other Nigerians in much the same situation like you.

However, the docile attitude of the Nigerian citizenry encourages these impunity by those in power.

So far as you keep on suffering and smiling and being afraid to revolt and to die, the culture will go on.

The time for a popular revolution should be now.
It needs not pass this decade.

I am on my knees seeking for help. Honestly
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Spotted with the next first lady. I won't complain because I did not vote for APC.
Those who voted APC will celebrate this news
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Zincfingers: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's not about Osu or whatever you call them...

Look around you... Take a good look at your nation!

You call this progress?!! Is the nation developing like this?!! Is this what a proper society should be?!!
Wailing of an osu loser
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Truthshscrazy: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
thisisit:
If na Yahoo boys .. them go dey do gragra... Better case EFCC turn to duck
Maybe na husband immunity. grin
Cant forget how Governor Obiano in East immediately jetted out (medical attention he later said😁) few hours immunity expire.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by EmmyDJourno: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
A criminal government with disregard for the rule of law can never deliver the dividends of Democracy
God help Peter Obi to win this obvious case, to save the common man on the street😞

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by victorazy(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Hate never finish you yet?

But na true!
She is under immunity.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by johnbd: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
APTheives
Not surprise
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by bigdammyj: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zincfingers:

Wailing of an osu loser

Sorry chief... That bait won't take!

You are way beneath me to drag me to your gutter level!

Try something better! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Holding His Umbrella Under Heavy Downpour / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video) / Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.