Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu (60286 Views)

Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by hollywater: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is why we must do everything humanly possible to take back our con3.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by cejaypriesty(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
You are also a Nigerian ain't you ?
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Tee2027: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Can you provide copy of the letter that declared her wanted by efcc?

So if efcc do not know kogi governor house to arrest her if truly she is a wanted person?

Pls what was she wanted for and a warrant of arrest hasn't be issued on her?

Provide answers to all these question or don't bother to quote me because it's likely those sore losers ipob miscreants party mrlembers who are angry for the wotowoto dem chop in Kogi.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by damoobaba: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
CSTRR:

Insecurity is linked to corruption.

A lot of our big men are involved in insecurity for their selfish purposes.

It takes a no-nonsense non-transactional leader to stop insecurity in this country.

A leader that makes deals with all kinds of People cannot stop insecurity.

Na now you dey talk. Tinubu is a "DEALS" person. And that's how he's likely to end insecury but for corruption, corruption will not be corruption again. Just forget corruption Sir.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
famology:

There's no immunity for governor's wife
Her husband’s immunity kind of cover her, he’ll not sit down and allow EFCC mess with his wife
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
rippa:

Immunity from what please?
Who is she?
Does the Nigeria constitution recognised the office of the first lady?
Dis one na olodo oo🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
I used “ kind of” because somehow her husband will protect her until he’s out of office. Do I have to explain to you like a little child. Dumbo
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Meri2020(f): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
May God help us
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
princeade86:
can u imagine how they brainwashed urchins. Governor wife with immunity? Lol. And u expect this country to be good with this kind of people
Kind of in my context means her husband won’t allow her to be messed up by the efcc. Do I have to be detailed when you are not a child. Stop stressing me please
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by JetStar: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
southsouthking:
Kangaroo Nation.
She will make a good MILF.

Ashawo. If na u be EFCC chairman ehn, u go dey nack like mad.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by mariobalotelli09: 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:
Is this for real?
Corruption is endemic. It is innate in an average African. Each time I read about matters like this, I feel depressed because I know what I am going through. I understand what others are also going through. The hardship is intense. Why would these people continue to siphon our common patrimony at our own expense?
Anybody who can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling, I would appreciate. You're helping an entire family if u
do this for me. We are dying here. Starvation. I'm already getting suicidal. Life isn't worth living anymore.
PLEASE HELP ME

You sound very educated. Try and reach out to me OK

2 Likes

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zincfingers:

Osu pig
You are a bottom barrel . Stop feeling funky
Osu

Step up bro... You still sound like a poorly fed street urchin with access to the internet!

Abi, during recruitment by your masters, they didn't give you proper training on how to troll?!

Try harder bro... You can do better than this lame insult! grin
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by heniford2: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is the system peter obi wants to change this shitty system

1 Like

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:
Is this for real?
Corruption is endemic. It is innate in an average African. Each time I read about matters like this, I feel depressed because I know what I am going through. I understand what others are also going through. The hardship is intense. Why would these people continue to siphon our common patrimony at our own expense?
Anybody who can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling, I would appreciate. You're helping an entire family if u do this for me. We are dying here. Starvation. I'm already getting suicidal. Life isn't worth living anymore. PLEASE HELP ME
sorry to here this. And praying for, and wish you the best.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Manofnaija: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Frank688915:
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided

You are correct. Yoruba Muslims used the foo..ish Igbo Christians who are very greedy and self centred, like the 4th to 1st governor etc.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
mariobalotelli09:

You sound very educated. Try and reach out to me OK
Thanks for these kind words. God bless. I've just sent a PM sir.
Also, 090 79 35 83 90 my number
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Aisha Buhari, Mother of the Nation my a$$
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
naturefellow:
sorry to here this. And praying for, and wish you the best.

I sincerely need a Help pls
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Moneyboyz: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
There are different laws for the rich and the poor.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Pufpuf(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Can you write ?
Do you have laptop, electricity and data connection ?
I have job for you.
Contact me at 08038642174
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by princeade86(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Kind of in my context means her husband won’t allow her to be messed up by the efcc. Do I have to be detailed when you are not a child. Stop stressing me please
ma, nothing her husband can do. She enjoy nothing, just that we have useless forces.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by OKOSISIBF: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Scottmairi:

Talking IDIOMS
grin I understand boss
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Lightorder: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bodmum:
blood will not depart from apc supporters household forever.
Amen
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by HellVictorinho7: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Metaphor44:
Is this for real?
Anybody who can help me with a job, no matter how menial or humbling, I would appreciate. You're helping an entire family if u
do this for me. We are dying here. Starvation. I'm already getting suicidal. Life isn't worth living anymore.
PLEASE HELP ME
in the average african? Which african should help u u now?
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by CSTRR: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
damoobaba:

Na now you dey talk. Tinubu is a "DEALS" person. And that's how he's likely to end insecury but for corruption, corruption will not be corruption again. Just forget corruption Sir.
If deals can end insecurity in Nigeria, it would have ended it long ago.

You don't make deals with terrorists and their sponsors, you rout them all out with extreme vengeance and non-compromise.

But you can only do that when your hands are clean.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Metaphor44(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
in the average african? Which african should help u u now?

Is that the only thing u picked from my post?
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by seguno2: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Felabrity:
Nothing works in Buhari administration

Rivers state PDP Guber candidate is also wanted by EFCC

Is this part of the continuing impunity that Emilokan will continue
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Cocolatti(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
According to Adams Oshiomhole "your sins are forgiven when you are in APC".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by starz100: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nigeria is too corrupt
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Sunnyja: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rashida is still enjoying some form of immunity. She’s not safe after her husband’s tenure
She is not an elected government official, so what "form" of immunity are you talking about?
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rashida is still enjoying some form of immunity. She’s not safe after her husband’s tenure
Immunity is only meant for her husband not her.
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Bimpe29:

Immunity is only meant for her husband not her.
Her husband will protect her reason I used “form”
Re: Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu by Tee2027: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Can you provide copy of the letter that declared her wanted by efcc?

So if efcc do not know kogi governor house to arrest her if truly she is a wanted person?

Pls what was she wanted for and a warrant of arrest hasn't be issued on her?

Provide answers to all these question or don't bother to quote me because it's likely those sore losers ipob miscreants party mrlembers who are angry for the wotowoto dem chop in Kogi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.