Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It (1909 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. / One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Nataliace(f): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
I know that times are hard now and some people finds it difficult to feed.

I am inspired to do this because I have met alot of people who finds it very difficult to feed. How can I contribute my own quota to the society and extend hand of help to those who are far? This is the means to reach out to the needy.

I will be giving N2000 to each person who's in need and shows interest. Please note that this giveaway is strictly limited to the ones who can't feed themselves regularly. Also note that I can't give you more than N2000 regardless of your financial challenges. Also note that you may not get it immediately I get to hear from you.

Make sure you quote me here before you send me pm. I will not entertain anyone who pm me without quoting me here.

Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Truetalkisreal: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
8022569715 palmpay , thanks.
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

I am inspired to do this because I have met alot of people who finds it very difficult to feed. How can I contribute my own quota to the society and extend hand of help to those who are far? This is the means to reach out to the needy.

I will be giving N2000 to each person who's in need and shows interest. Please note that this giveaway is strictly limited to the ones who can't feed themselves regularly. Also note that I can't give you more than N2000 regardless of your financial challenges. Also note that you may not get it immediately I get to hear from you.

Make sure you quote me here before you send me pm. I will not entertain anyone who pm me without quoting me here.

Thank you.

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by woginid967: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

Shuuu

This is rare. I would love to be your friend if you're this kind.

I'm not broke, i find you veryyyyyy positive and interesting and i would really love to know you better. Can you send me your mail?

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

opay

Johnson

i sent u pm too

from obis. johns.........
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.
opay
Thank you
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Ofemmanu1: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
You guys should stop posting your details online.
That impostor ain't giving shishi

3 Likes

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by faceLAGOS: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

091..278..55..241 Opay

Thanks Nataliace.

I pmed you though.
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Drclassic(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.
Boss God in heaven will bless you. You will never lack. You will be blessed all the days of your life.Thanks

Tije Disman
G T Bankk
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Blupen(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.
1521583809 Access bank
thank you
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Zazoopk(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.
bro how can i get the moni
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
The OP already said no PM...
Why are you all in a rush for money you may never see in your account?
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by okunwaye(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another ikenaford in the making grin

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Zazoopk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Poor people always say rubbish ,abeg make i light my weed in peace

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Holuwagbotemi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
0545070163 Gt bank, Oluwagbotemi.
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Praisepriest: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
6597750017 fcmb. Just for my kids dinner. God bless you
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Messi1: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please reply my mail Nataliace.
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Johnson225(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by care4you: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
7060584885 Opay

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Wawelexy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by domlnique(f): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reply my mail
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by peptones: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

Modified: for those of you who can't access their mail, WhatsApp me on 07087697805
wow..this is very kind of you
Stanbic ibtc bank
Samuel Uche
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Clairvoyancy: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
angry
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Wawelexy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Scammers
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Nnachi404(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

Modified: for those of you who can't access their mail, WhatsApp me on 07087697805
anyanwu reuben 8035051070 palm pay
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

I need it Sir....Just to feed
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by wumi2017(f): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na cash I need o abeg
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Orente21(f): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

God bless you.
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Vesilli: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nataliace:

Thank you.

Nice gesture from you

Kuda bank
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Salary earner and we haven't received pay due to cash crunch....
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Chasito(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Charles Edwin
Fidelity bank.

God bless you, as you help me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Refuse To Transfer Money For Me / Is It Advisable To Have S*x With A Girl On Her First Visit To Your House? / Lady Takes Risk, Climbs From Bike To Enter Stranger's Car That Asked Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.