Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It (1929 Views)

10,000 Naira Giveaway To One Widow On Nairaland / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. / One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Kenpaly(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Thanks very much, 2087482238, uba. Eze kelvin
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Illegal1(m): 2:27am On Mar 11, 2023
okunwaye:
Another ikenaford in the making grin

nah beta thunder go fire that ikenaford...

dat guy jst use us catch cruise,shishi we no see..

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Illegal1(m): 2:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Una no dey get sense?

hw many times dem go use una catch cruise for here?
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Hitwe99: 2:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Tokskob2008:
9054570902,palmpay.God bless you ccc
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Hitwe99: 2:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Nataliace:
I know that times are hard now and some people finds it difficult to feed.

I am inspired to do this because I have met alot of people who finds it very difficult to feed. How can I contribute my own quota to the society and extend hand of help to those who are far? This is the means to reach out to the needy.

I will be giving N2000 to each person who's in need and shows interest. Please note that this giveaway is strictly limited to the ones who can't feed themselves regularly. Also note that I can't give you more than N2000 regardless of your financial challenges. Also note that you may not get it immediately I get to hear from you.

Make sure you quote me here before you send me pm. I will not entertain anyone who pm me without quoting me here.

Thank you.

palmpay
Modified: for those of you who can't access their mail, WhatsApp me on 07087697805
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Danielololade: 3:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by Trandis: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It by tobby20: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nataliace:
I know that times are hard now and some people finds it difficult to feed.

I am inspired to do this because I have met alot of people who finds it very difficult to feed. How can I contribute my own quota to the society and extend hand of help to those who are far? This is the means to reach out to the needy.

I will be giving N2000 to each person who's in need and shows interest. Please note that this giveaway is strictly limited to the ones who can't feed themselves regularly. Also note that I can't give you more than N2000 regardless of your financial challenges. Also note that you may not get it immediately I get to hear from you.

Make sure you quote me here before you send me pm. I will not entertain anyone who pm me without quoting me here.

Thank you.

Modified: for those of you who can't access their mail, WhatsApp me on 07087697805
I need it , I’ll buy foodstuff in my hostel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Sex / Your First Time? / Why Are Men So Afraid Of Married Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.