Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? (63475 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by bdon123(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

Labour party and PDP have no case.

Everyone who knows the law knows that.

Obidîots are leading in the realm of fake news proliferation and spread.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.
A fool trying to sound smart
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by philisto: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorry for you, you will be dissappointed at the end
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by telleyway: 8:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Lashist:

Shut up. You are saying LP PDP should align as if you support LP and still saying APC won...idiot stay in a place. In a sane situation, Apc don't have anything to proof...its inec that have to proof that they did a credible election and apc won. What is apc asking their lawyers to check bvas that won..same bvas that declared them winner. Not an idiot like you calling me dense when you haven't settled the hardship eating you up
fool of the day you are... In a sane situation idiots like u should be locked up somewhat... APC won a keenly contested poll where majority win and met 25 percent requirements in two thirds states plus Abuja... Tinubu scored 25 percent in 30 States... Good luck to opposition trying to proof what's not there

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by jobhunter11: 8:02am On Mar 10, 2023
It is not enough to state that the claim is fake, you can go further to state what the actual result is on the IREV portal. How many states did he actually win? i have done about 2 different wards already in Rivers state and the result were overwhelming, landslide victories for LP. INEC Claimed that the total votes LP got in Obio-Akpor LGA was less than 4,000, but from my own findings, in just one ward in the LGA, LP got about 5,000 votes while APC got less than 200
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03am On Mar 10, 2023
rickleye:

The numbers say differently if the two combine forces they may defeat APC .
Obi couldn't have been PDP candidate he won't have won tinubu only Atiku can Match tinubu
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by LegacyB: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

Labour party and PDP have no case.

Everyone who knows the law knows that.

Obidîots are leading in the realm of fake news proliferation and spread.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.
So true. May your Pen and anointing never run dry.....

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ShaqFu: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1633843173394096129?t=J9d0Hx8-n49uIQZZ5BC6Kg&s=08
You can imagine how repulsively deceptive many of these Obidients are. Very repulsive set of individuals who don't mind using lies and deceit to get what they want.

The idiots who posted those false information should have been arrested. There should be no time wasted in dealing with those who spread misinformation, lies and deceit.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Brendaniel: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
nedzuby:

Sanwolu is the next Governor of Lagos

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Brendaniel: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Heavensent01:

which Lagosians? Yorubas who fell for you people religion of discrimination won't anymore, many of them have been educated on the Grace God save them from electing that failure you fools cursed for 8yrs

only igbo that's not 25% strength of Lagos electorates will vote for your tribalism Rhodes

Nigerians chose President Peter Obi(GCFR)
and
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Olamilekan1555(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
olatuns2017:

Pls if you are a Yoruba youth

Pls

I beg you in the name of all progressives in SW stating from Awolowo

Pls don't align with IBOS on political matters!

They have every reason to be toxic and destructive...( Their govs , since 1999 failed woefully) compare to SW or even North where they are fighting war in terms of infrastructure developments.

Ibos are toxic and have evil plans for SW...they are jealous of little infrastructure we have in SW...

Just go to their States and check...u will see why they are toxic .

You can punna their babes but NEVER align with them politically

Pls watch out.

Chief Awolowo was diplomatic during the civil war until Lagos became the target of the rebel forces!!!! "LAGOS is not Bi.fr@" but the Rebels were adamant. However, they were stopped in Ore, Ondo State, from there, they began to retreat until the end of the war!!!

No matter how you hate our leaders, NEVER allow IBOs infiltrate us.

Never.

For the Yoruba landlords especially in Lagos...na after this elections una go hear truth

Peace and progress in Yoruba land .

Oga write up am a Yoruba man and I have every right to choose the write from the wrong, I can never support evil in the name of tribalism, Tinubu has no qualification to rule Nigeria, he has no Educational history, Druglord with various prove, No Family history, corrupt mindset, to crown it all Health Status is worse so if you are not reasoning very well because of tribe and you are ready to waste 4-8 years of your life some of us are not ready to do so cause we think about the future not ourselves alone and in the case of Awolowo it is not called diplomatic but selfishness go and read history and stop listening to lies.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Vabasi(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
cupotura63:
​a combination of a drug Lord + terrorist = disaster. God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria!!!

😂😂😂😂
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by bolarinwa2020: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2023
aariwa:
Trying every possible way to defend a crook you know within you cannot beat Kwakwanso in a free and fair elections is the highest form of absurdity. Peter Obi is my president elect while tinubu is president of Yoruba Muslims
. Imagine this cretin self dey talk
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by LajaLaba: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Nchenches:

Alimi phenomenon has played out again.

Tinubu will be a mere decor in Aso Rock while Buhari cabal shall be the real presidency with Shettima in command, if the court eventually pronounces APC the winner of presidential election.
cheesy what a junk post!i no fit laugh
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by liasmiram2567: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Brendaniel:

and

Obedense you mean not NIGERIANS
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Helgreenluv(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!
This is what substance abuse does. Please stop taking that substance that you are taking
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Lashist(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
fool of the day you are... In a sane situation idiots like u should be locked up somewhat... APC won a keenly contested poll where majority win and met 25 percent requirements in two thirds states plus Abuja... Tinubu scored 25 percent in 30 States... Good luck to opposition trying to proof what's not there
Cmon. Not a useless idiot like you calling me a fool. If you aren't an idiot, you won't be going around begging for teaching jobs and security jobs. So when you go to seek for jobs, you'd also tell your employer how APC has been so wonderful to you..Not like I blame you for your condition bcus things are hard but how can you be so stupid to support the govt that has made life hard for you. How can you support the same govt that has made you jobless? It's you that should be locked up actually...jobless and useless while singing APC praises. You should be locked up for not loving and believing in yourself cheesy
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Brendaniel: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Obedense you mean not NIGERIANS

and

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by chinchum(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
henry36:
Smile this is Nigeria were so many reasonable individual would see white and call it black obi is our president if you like take it or leave it in my unit apc had just 3 vote pdp 6 and LP has over 300 vote we came.out to vote out pdp and apc so my brother have it in mind we will reclaim our mandate I hope you would be in Nigeria to see a better Nigeria
your unit is one out of over 176000 other units. In some other units in other states labour had zero. Presidential election is not ward or local government election. do you comprehend now?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lashist:

Cmon. Not a useless idiot like you calling me a fool. If you aren't an idiot, you won't be going around begging for teaching jobs and security jobs. So when you go to seek for jobs, you'd also tell your employer how APC has been so wonderful to you..Not like I blame you for your condition bcus things are hard but how can you be so stupid to support the govt that has made life hard for you. How can you support the same govt that has made you jobless? It's you that should be locked up actually...jobless and useless while singing APC praises. You should be locked up for not loving and believing in yourself cheesy
and since when did begging for something became a crime... At least I didn't come to your house to beg a stupid person like u na... Ain't pple jobless in anambra where ur overhyped savior come from?? Just get used to tinubu presidency... It shows how stupid you foolish obedient are trying to use someone situation to do nonsense blackmail... Do elections ten times obi ll still lose... Animal oponu
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Everlastingson: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
ridwintin89:
The way some of u think is amazing, if people like u are many in Nigeria, it means we are in serious problem in this nation.
Go to Yoruba dominated sides in Lagos and check if people voted for Tinubu or not
some of u just type for typing sake without applying any sense to it.

It's your type who support a criminal that is rather the problem. If you can't think you won't still support APC after all you've gone through in the last 8 years.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
If Nigerians still allowing these political appointees to keep imposing another corrupt appointees as governors, representatives members; Nigerians will keep suffering & smiling in the face of cashless & anti peoples policies.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by wasuka14(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Go and take your Mumu Biafra land from know and unknown gunmen. You can't take your father compound, but u want to take Nigeria. U dey craze??

Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Posh2018: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
KingsCity:
If you say he didn’t win 19, Question is HOW MANY DID OBI ACTUALLY WIN??

INEC said he won 12

But we know he also won in at least Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa and Benue

16 STATES!!

Take away Rivers and Benue, number of states Tinubu won drops to 10!

How does 10 win against 16??

OBI WON THE ELECTION

We count number of votes not states won.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Lashist(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
and since when did begging for something became a crime... At least I didn't come to your house to beg a stupid person like u na... Ain't pple jobless in anambra where ur overhyped savior come from?? Just get used to tinubu presidency... It shows how stupid you foolish obedient are trying to use someone situation to do nonsense blackmail... Do elections ten times obi ll still lose... Animal oponu
You still don't get it...you can be begging for help on an online forum and still be supporting bad govt and having a sharp useless mouth. Someone that wants to help you, will look at you and notice that you deserve your condition. Nobody is using your condition to blackmail you.. I am saying that you are stupid to be jobless and broke and useless and still be shouting APC for life cheesy...my advice is that since you have chosen to support APC, you shouldn't complain about being jobless. Nobody will take you seriously. Peace CORNboy wink
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lashist:

You still don't get it...you can be begging for help on an online forum and still be supporting bad govt and having a sharp useless mouth. Someone that wants to help you, will look at you and notice that you deserve your condition. Nobody is using your condition to blackmail you.. I am saying that you are stupid to be jobless and broke and useless and still be shouting APC for life cheesy...my advice is that since you have chosen to support APC, you shouldn't complain about being jobless. Nobody will take you seriously. Peace CORNboy wink
you are obviously an idiot anyway... Continue doing stupid blackmail that's what nonsense Obedients like u can do... Going toxic with anyone that doesn't agree with you guys...
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by DenreleDave(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
gloriana:
And you are proud to say this. Smh. The electronic nonsense they collected way over 200 billion naira to prepare for with ample time yet they the best they could come up with is the rubbish they did. I pity Nigeria

Electronic transmission obidents tried hacking over 200 times.. Thank God it was manual
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Lashist(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are obviously an idiot anyway... Continue doing stupid blackmail that's what nonsense Obedients like u can do... Going toxic with anyone that doesn't agree with you guys...
I actually didn't go toxic with you...I don't normally engage idiots like you. Its you that mentioned me to score cheap points. It's not only you that naija is showing pepper. Even if most of us travel out soon, we would be concerned with Nigeria. My issue is that you are very useless and jobless and still supporting the same party that has contributed to your uselessness. You came for me with insults and you don't want same insults too?? You must be really be an idiot. Better clean up your life before shouting apc anyhow..safe
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by spiralwedge(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Never seen a set of people so delusional, ignorant and emotional as the SE.
They end up spoiling good things with their own hands. Politically, when they all face one direction, brethren, run fast in the opposite direction. The present confusion they are trying hard to sustain will backfire in the next 10 years. Something huge will happen, they would be chased back to where they are from. The SW will be tired and weary of them
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lashist:

I actually didn't go toxic with you...I don't normally engage idiots like you. Its you that mentioned me to score cheap points. It's not only you that naija is showing pepper. Even if most of us travel out soon, we would be concerned with Nigeria. My issue is that you are very useless and jobless and still supporting the same party that has contributed to your uselessness. You came for me with insults and you don't want same insults too?? You must be really be an idiot. Better clean up your life before shouting apc anyhow..safe
you are obviously very stupid and a bastard too that's why u go dig up things to do useless mockery... Shows how moronic u are... U don't see how low u are getting but continue in ur stupidity since it feeds ur toxic soul Animal
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by aariwa(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
bolarinwa2020:
. Imagine this cretin self dey talk
yes I am glad you called yourself cretin Yoruba Muslim pig
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Lashist(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you are obviously very stupid and a bastard too that's why u go dig up things to do useless mockery... Shows how moronic u are... U don't see how low u are getting but continue in ur stupidity since it feeds ur toxic soul Animal
Lol...see as your foolish mouth dey run...like I said I am not mocking your condition even though you actually deserve it. What I am mocking is the fact that you are facing hardship and still supporting the people that made you useless. Naso you love poverty reach?? You are even insulting people anyhow. So how will someone choose to help your useless life if they want to. Before someone will even offer you a job on NL, that person will check the kind of things you say. You are an urchin supporting APC and very foul mouthed and you expect someone to help you? cheesy...omo you are in for a long thing..better become a political tout bcus that might be the way for you to get a job. You entered my mention to insult me and expect me not to know who I want to reply?? Its my fault sef..I no suppose drag with a useless person like you...enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.